Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Ghobhainn Cottage & Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:58 am
User Image
User Image
Outside for the first time in a long time
You said you can't remember what it's like
To feel more than cold on the inside
But the sunrise will come again and you'll be just fine
You'll be just fine

User Image

Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Twelve Years Old
Art Club Frequenter
June 2058 The Kitchen With: Tam and Mr. Ghobhainn
Wearing: (Will insert later-clothes fit to work in, similar to Tam) Status: “I almost forgot what it felt like to be this happy...”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Though Áedán didn't exactly expect a harsh rejection, he still found himself surprised that Mr. Ghobhainn--Master Aonghus--said yes so readily to taking him on. With a small smile his shoulders relaxed, and he felt like he could breathe again. "Thank you, Sir. I'll do my best." He went back to his breakfast, curiosity piqued again when a gift was mentioned. Again? But he's done more than enough already! In the meantime, Tàm told him he would help him to catch up, to which Áedán was incredibly grateful for.

Of course, before he knew it, Tàm had scampered off and returned with the aforementioned gift. Áedán couldn't help but snicker at his impatience. He looked to Master Aonghus for his approval before standing to open the box. Inside was a set of tools, gloves, a leather apron, and his own pair of protective goggles like Tàm had. "Pft." Funny--it was almost like they had planned for this. The feeling that welled in Áedán's chest was warm and fuzzy, and there was no hiding the grin that tugged at his lips as he put the goggles on over his head and teased fondly, "Y'know, if I didnae know any better, I might start to think the two of you were never really gonnae give me a choice in this at all."

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

I sit and watch now with new eyes for the green side
Lose myself sink into your sunlight
Breath in the breeze like a sweet sigh
Keep me tongue-tied
If this lasts forever, I'll be just fine
Oh, I'll be just fine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home - the boys' bedroom
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Curious Questions
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My cheeks are all warm...

Tàmhas was very glad to be home, able to warm by the light of the forge, and also to see his very most favorite grown-up ever, Pa! The family had spent most of the day in the very forge, working until their arms were sore and bellies hungry. Tàm made their dinner, a nice meal of baked chicken, rice, and a little pile of assorted veggies, and the family ate until they couldn't stomach another bite. After resting for a bit, everyone split up to go to their rooms for bed. "Awright Áedán, where'd ye git yer ee's pierced? Ah wis thinking... Mibbie ah cuid git thaim dane tae. A'm sure Pa wid tak' us up tae a shop or something... Bit ah wanted tae ask ye tae!" He took off his hat and set it atop their dresser, exposing his pointed ears under a mop of messy curls.

Green eyes curiously watched the taller teen, hoping for a nice, simple answer. Preferably a nice... pain free sort of answer, but Tàm was also pretty certain that a needle stabbing through any various body part would probably hurt. His ears, especially, were rather sensitive, he'd noticed.... especially when a secret was whispered there. He ran a hand through his messy curls, a blush curling on his very ears at the remembrance of Áedán whispering in his ears on the quidditch pitch. Wait. Why was this thought coming up... and why did it give him butterflies in his tummy?

{{Wearing :: The Coolest Sweater (currently minus the coolest hat ever)}}
          {{1 - "Hey Áedán, where'd you get your ears pierced? I was thinking... maybe I could get them done too. I'm sure Pa would take us up to a shop or something... But I wanted to ask you too!"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Trickblues
          Áedán

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:39 am
User Image
Right now, I know that if I go, nothing will change
Yes, without delay the world will spin on either way
“In that case, it’s okay,” So I want to say
But I’m void of a voice for a phrase so fake
I’m afraid, ‘cause I’d want to be missed
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Halfblood | Third Year Slytherin | Fourteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Winter 2059 Home With: Tam
Wearing: Comfy PJs Status: “I’ve probably got an extra set somewhere…”

While it was good to be home, Áedán often struggled with the concept of self-restraint after returning from Hogwarts. At school there wasn’t much stopping him from going all out on his studies. He could read his textbooks, design weaponry, and practice his spells all night if he wanted to, so long as he didn’t bother anyone else. At the forge, however, Áedán wanted to make up for lost time. He wanted to prove himself as an apprentice and catch up with Tàm in his skillset. There was no doubt he was making excellent strides, but it wasn’t enough for him, and Master Aonghus was such a stickler about breaks. If it were up to Áedán? He’d still be in the forge without dinner. He wouldn’t put down his hammer until he was satisfied with his blade. But he wasn’t a machine–growing boys needed food and sleep. Lots of sleep! Blacksmithing was strenuous work and the body needed time to recover. He knew this. Survival was his speciality, after all. It was just… So easy to forget those things when he fell into that one track mindset, and so hard to pull himself back up for air sometimes. He was lucky to have Master Aonghus and Tàmhas to keep him right.

That didn’t change that he was really looking forward to getting back to work in the morning. That bowie knife was going to be his best one yet. He wouldn’t stop until it was.

In the meantime, it was easier to distract himself once out of the heat of the forge. Spending time with the Ghobhainns was nice. He couldn’t remember ever just sitting down to a meal and talking with his parents. Mum was bedridden and Dad worked. If they ever did manage to sit down together, Rowan certainly wasn’t there. And when it was just the two of them? Áedán wasn’t often much of a talker. The same could be said of meals at Hogwarts half the time, but his friends have steadily cracked him more open over the years. At home–the forge–though, conversation was almost effortless. Sometimes he even laughed! It was strange how that worked. He wasn’t even sure when he started thinking of the place as home, but here he was.

Áedán split off to get ready for bed first. A quick check on Rubaidh (it seemed the little birdie was here to stay now), off to brush his teeth, then to change into his pajamas. By the time Tàmhas came in to join him, the redhead was sat cross-cross on the floor by their bunk beds while he polished his old hunting knife.

The question about his earring caught him by surprise and he instinctively reached up to brush his fingers against the cold copper feather dangling from his left. “Hm? Just at home. All you need is rubbing alcohol, some ice, a pin, and an earring. It’s easy. Just a pinch.” It felt easy when Rowan pierced him, anyway. Áedán slid his knife back into its sheath while Tàm continued on. He sat it, the cleaning solution, and the cloth on the dresser by the hat for now. Tàm mentioned he could probably get Master Aonghus to take him to have it done, but he wanted to ask Áedán to… Or was it too? The distinction was lost on him, which caused him to raise a brow at the question. “You want me to?” Áedán asked, just to confirm. That seemed like an odd request, considering he’s never pierced anyone himself before, but he was sure he could do it. He remembered how Rowan did it, after all. “I dinnae mind… We could do it tonight, if you wannae.”

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

I’m just an outcast trying to pass for someone strong
                                                              Nothing but a coward with a hated person’s song
                                                              As I write from my mind, all my wonders burst in colors
                                                              Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Piercing Preparations
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This'll be great!

When Áedán simply explained that he'd gotten his done at home, then described all they'd need, Tàm's eyes went wide. Just a pinch, aye? Mirroring his pal's movements, Tàm lifted up a small hand to touch his own pointed ears. While he'd simply been asking for advice on the matter, Áedán offered to pierce up Tàm's ears for him. Apparently they could do it tonight.... "Th' nicht? we kin dae that, ah suppose. Ah kin git ice 'n' bevvy 'n' a dealg, bit ah dinnae hae ony earrings. Or at least, ah dinnae ain ony. 'n' a dinnae ken whaur in Arden we cuid git some wi'oot someone telling Pa." He had to admit though, it'd probably be easiest to do it tonight, rather than waiting and letting any potential anxieties build.

After getting confirmation of a spare set, Tàm pushed himself to a stand. He shuffled out to the living room, a bit grateful to see Pa had already gone into his room. He grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol from the bathroom, a couple straight pins from their little sewing kit, then he shuffled to the kitchen to get a small cup with a few cubes of ice. Perfect. With his bounty in hand, the brunette went back to their room and offered everything over to Áedán. Once he had everything, the shorter boy quickly worked to remove his bonus leg, then he carefully plopped in the floor in front of his pal.

"A'richt. A'm duin. Let's dae this!"

{{1 - "Tonight? We can do that, I suppose. I can get ice and alcohol and a pin, but I don't have any earrings. Or at least, I don't own any. And I don't know where in Arden we could get some without someone telling Pa.
          2 - "Alright. I'm ready. Let's do this!"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Trickblues
          Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:41 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club | Creature Appreciation Club | Quidditch Announcer/Beater
Wearing: Comfy PJs Status: "Pretty sure this is all right.”

If his friend didn’t have a set of earrings of his own yet… Well, that wasn’t much of a hurdle. Surely he could find something that would work for now. “I think I’ve got a solution for that. Go get the stuff, and I’ll take care of the rest, alright?”

While Tàm went for the supplies, Áedán gathered some things of his own. Inside his drawer was a small wooden box he kept his piercings in. There were a few lone pieces he managed to acquire, mostly longer. But for the most part, earrings were sold in pairs. Which meant he usually had a spare. For the purposes of piercing Tàm, though, they would need a set that had a bit of a sharper point. His first piercing would have been perfect, except… ‘We never did find the other stud, though…’ The second set then. It took a bit of digging to find them both, but Áedán succeeded in finding two small black hoops. He then moved on to find a marker, and then the blue grocery store lighter from his backpack.

Thinking about it, he wasn’t sure what size needle Tàm might bring back. He proceeded to dig through his bag to see if he had any sort of backup. ‘A safety pin would be good for this. I’m sure I’ve got one… Aha!’ Success. A couple gauze pads from the miniature first aid kit he kept and he was set. Soon enough Tàm came back with the rest of the items. While Áedán organized what they had, the other boy made quick work of removing his leg before he plopped down in front of him and announced he was ready, excited as could be. The redhead simply nodded with a small hum as he opened up the peroxide. He poured enough to fill the cap and sat it on the floor beside them. In the cap he placed the two hoops so they could disinfect. He compared the sizes of the safety pin vs the needle Tàm brought, and ultimately decided on the slightly thicker safety pin.

“We’re going to use this instead, alright? It’s better tae use a needle that’s a size bigger than your piercings, since the hole will wantae heal right away. Sae what we’ll need tae dae first is sterilize this.” With a flick of his thumb, the flame of the lighter flickered alive. Using a folded cloth to protect his fingers, he held the needle beside the flame until it became red with heat, just like the metal in the forge. A couple quick shakes to cool and it was off to sit with the peroxide, the tip in the liquid to prevent dirtying it.

“Now come here.” Áedán moved closer instead, taking up the space that would have previously been occupied by Tàm’s bonus leg. His right was folded beneath him, while his left bent over Tàm’s. The proximity was extremely close, but completely necessary. “I’m just aff tae make marks where we’re gonnae go, so we can be sure they come out even.” As he explained, he uncapped his marker and proceeded to make a dot on each side. Once done, Áedán brought his hands up to brush Tàm’s long bangs out of the way, behind each pointed ear. His hands lingered on either side of the other’s jaw, cupping his face as he looked him over with intensely focused blue eyes. ‘Aye, I’d say those look bonny well even…’

The reddish tint to those pointy ears wasn’t lost on him. Tàm always seemed to get like that when he was embarrassed over something. Which seemed to be a lot of things these days. Áedán figured a little teasing wouldn’t hurt. “Feeling nervous?” He asked with a playful smirk. Calloused thumbs brushed against the black marks on his lobes. “You sure you can handle this? Havenae even pricked you yet, an’ your ears are already sae red.”

The Slytherin let out a chuckle as he let Tàm go. It was a bit of a shame, though–he had been pretty satisfied with his view, and his freckled skin felt pleasantly warm beneath Áedán’s cool hands. He replaced them with ice wrapped in the earlier cloth. “Hold ontae this for me. You’ll wantae leave the ice on for a few minutes sae it can numb.”

“What made you decide on this all of a sudden, anyway?” He asked while they waited.

After a short while, it seemed like the ice did the trick. A quick wipe of the area with peroxide-soaked gauze and they were ready to go. “Close your eyes,” Áedán instructed. “It’s less scary if you don’t see me coming at your face with pointy objects.” Using the ice-filled cloth as a brace behind Tàm’s ear so he wouldn’t stab his own fingers while he did this, the redhead moved the safety pin into position. One quick movement and it would be done. Well. The first ear, anyway. “Take a deep breath for me. In... Out… Are you ready?”

OOC:
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Piercing Preparations
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? His eyes are so pretty...

Tàm was sure he'd grabbed everything, and he hadn't heard Pa stir, so he figured all would be well. After handing over his supplies, the small brunette plopped onto the rug, green eyes watching his pal's every move. He seemed to be studying the pins Tàm had delivered versus a safety pin he must've had. When told they'd be going with the safety pin since it was bigger than the piercings. Oh boy. Okay, no problem. He was fine with this. Áedán said he was going to sterilize the pin, then did so using a small flame to make the metal turn a red. Immediately his forge instinct wanted to tell Áedán that the heat was too high to safely quench... but this was no blade. This was a pin.

When instructed to come closer, Tàm leaned in a bit, green eyes looking deeply into blue for a moment, before he felt his heart jump and looked away. "O' coorse, we dinnae waant thaim wonky." He chuckled softly, his nose wrinkling at the smell of the marker. As Áedán moved to brush Tàm's messy hair from his face, the shorter boy drew in a deep inhale, green eyes going wide enough to expose their golden core. He bit his lip, trying not to let his friend.... (right?)... see his nervousness. Blue eyes seemed intensely focused. so green eyes tried to focus too. Being this close... it made the butterflies in his tummy come out.

“Feeling nervous?”

The words flew right over Tàm, who had been trying his best to keep his nerves tamped down. When he registered, he simply nodded, a flush filling over his freckle-specked cheeks. He was asked if he could handle it, his ears being red and all. "A'm starting tae think they're aye rid. Fina teased me aboot thaim tae..." He tried to laugh it off, but secretly wanted to crawl under his bed and hide until his stupid hormones would calm the heck down. Then came the question Tàm had been dreading. "Ah... weel..." he stammered out, trying to figure out the not-weird way to say he'd been admiring Áedán a lot lately and wanted to be more like him. Plus also he thought they looked cool and manly. After all, both Pa and Áedán had their ears done up!

He decided instead of answering, he'd just slump down a bit, holding the ice on his heated ears. Gods, he was so flushed his poor ears would probably melt the ice! After a bit, the ice was pulled away and his ears were wiped clean with some gauze, then it was time to go. Tàmhas was instructed to close his eyes, so he did, squeezing them shut as he waited for the pain he imagined would come. He was told to take a deep breath, so he did, following Áedán's words on when to breathe. He was asked once more if he was ready, and with a small squeak, he said simply,

"aye."

{{1 - "Of course, we don't want them wonky."
          2 - "I'm starting to think they're always red. Fina teased me about them too...""}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Trickblues
          Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:26 pm
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

It was a good thing Áedán had a job to do. Otherwise, the combination of Tàmhas’s expressions and their proximity might have posed more of a distraction. It wasn’t often he had such a close look at Tàm’s eyes. Did they always have that ring of gold to them? He bit his lip. Áedán certainly didn’t miss it, attention briefly drawn to the action, but he refused to think of how the resulting flutter in his chest made him feel beyond weird.

He was surprised to hear Fina was teasing Tàm recently as well. “Did she now?” Áedán asked with a slight tilt of his head. Normally he would be concerned, but Serafina was a good friend. She’d never say anything hurtful. “Well, it’s nae always. I only notice it sometimes, so dinna worry your head about it.” He knew Tàm would anyway, though. He seemed flustered enough that he couldn’t get out a proper answer to Áedán’s question. ‘Must be personal…’ That was fine. He wouldn’t push; if Tàm ever wanted to talk about what sparked the need to do this, he would be there to listen.

Once Tàm said he was ready Áedán wasted no time. “On the count of three, then: Yin, two,” Poke! Áedán leaned back with a smirk, hands up and notably empty of pins. “And done. That wasn’t sae ill, was it?”

He handed Tàm the cloth of ice back so they could get a head start on the other ear. While they waited, Áedán swapped the safety pin for a black hoop and gave a small hum as he admired his handiwork. “It looks good oan you. These are yours tae keep, by the way, sae take good care of them for me. Now hold oan, let me…” Out of the room Áedán went. He came back soon enough with a small hand mirror from the bathroom so Tàm could see for himself. “Here. What dae you think? Nae tae shabby for my first time, right?”

OOC:
                                                              Giving an Adda tag for brief mention of Serafina!
                                                              Cinnabun Gryffie

Addaellis

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? One down, one to go!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He never said I was his first!!

Tàm nodded a bit when questioned about Fina commenting on his reddening ears. He bit his lip a second, but luckily Áedán gave him an out by saying it wasn't always. It was apparently noticed only sometimes. 'Aye, ainlie whin ye mak' mah hert a' pure weird 'n' fluttery...' He wasn't sure what about Áedán it was that made him feel all weird, but he did know that he kinda liked it. Something about the breezy, floating feeling was intriguing and exciting to the brunette. "Weel, if tis ainlie whiles, then a wullnae worry awfy much aboot it." He sent over a toothy grin, hoping Áedán just thought he was being silly... or maybe charming.... that'd be okay...

After carefully not answering why he wanted his ears pierced, he worried he'd be interrogated, but it seemed the redhead didn't wish to pry. Instead, he proceeded on to ask if he was ready. After the affirmative, Áedán gave a short countdown...

“Yin, two,”

"Yeeeep!"

Tàm covered his mouth near immediately, embarrassed by the weird squeak that escaped him. Luckily again, Áedán proceeded business as normal. "Na, it wasn't tae ill at a'. Th' ice true helped." He nodded a bit, wanting to examine the sore area of his ear, but instead moving to hold the ice over his other ear while the taller teen looped the actual earring into his ear. When told it looked good, Tàm sent up a happy grin, eyes twinkling with excitement. He even said he could keep the hoops, but had to take care of them. "Ah will tak' th' best care o' thaim ever. Scout's honor!"

His smile dropped a bit when the redhead pushed to his feet and stepped out of the room. Where was he going? Did he need another pin? Just as quickly as he'd left, Áedán returned with the little hand mirror from their shared bathroom. Tàm took it with his left hand, working on adjusting it to where he'd be able to see... then came words he hadn't expected.

"Nae tae shabby for my first time, right?”

Green eyes went wide at the realization that he'd just been stabbed through the ear by someone who'd never done it before. He blinked a few times in shock, before leaning in a bit. "Yer foremaist time daein' whit????" A small frown settled on his lips, but he lifted the mirror once more, examining his now very red (for a different reason!) ear. "Weel... It doesn't keek tae ill, bit mah lugs better nae fall aff, Áedán! Otherwise a'm stealing yers!"

For a brief second, he wondered if that was why Áedán only had one done. Had whomever done his confessed to being unsure, then spooked Áedán into stopping? Or had he done it intentionally? Tàm pondered if he wanted the other done, then decided no matter what, he trusted his best pal. "Weel, ah suppose whit's dane is dane. Duin fur mah richt?" He asked, a small chuckle at the end of his words to try and lighten the situation. He carefully turned his head, but the green eyes kept their focus, studying the look of concentration the redhead bore. Man, he looked so... wonderful. Even in their dim lamplit bedroom, he always seemed so... handsome.

{{T 1 - 'Yeah, only when you make my heart all weird and fluttery...'
          1 - "Well, if it's only sometimes, then I won't worry too much about it."
          2 - "No, it wasn't too bad at all. The ice really helped."
          3 - "I'll take the best care of them ever. Scout's honor!"
          4 - "Your first time doing what????"
          5 - "Well... it doesn't look too bad, but my ears better not fall off, Áedán! Otherwise I'm stealing yours!"
          6 - "Well, I suppose what's done is done. Ready for my right?"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Trickblues
          Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:30 am
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Áedán was a little taken aback by Tàm’s surprise at his statement. His first time doing what? Didn’t he…? “Um, piercing?” He clarified, brow furrowed and frowning matching in his confusion. “Did you nae…?” Surely he understood Áedán had never done this before, right?

A look of realization dawned upon him as the figurative lightbulb went off above his head. Oh. Did he really mean too as in, he wanted Áedán’s opinion also? Maybe he wasn’t actually asking him to do it after all. But if Tàm wasn’t asking, how in the world did this happen? “Tàmhaaas…” The tone of his name was a touch accusatory, “If you weren’t asking me tae dae it, how come you didnae stop me when I asked if you were sure you wanted me tae?”

The redhead gave a sharp exhale through the nose and an amused smile as the two of them realized their misunderstanding and Tàm threatened to steal his ears should the home piercings take his ears off. “Na!” As the smaller boy leaned forward, so did Áedán, one hand on the floor by Tàm’s hip while the other was braced firmly on his thigh. “If you didnae wantae lose your lugs, you should hae asked more questions.” He teased. “Nae my fault.”

When he pulled away again, it was back to business. A gauze pad was placed over the lid of the peroxide bottle, then the whole thing flipped upside down long enough to let the pad soak. “It will be braw. It’s aff tae be red like that for a while. The important thing is that you don’t take the earring out for at least a month and clean the area twice a day with alcohol tae prevent infection. Standard protocol.” As he explained, Áedán proceeded to clean the new piercing with freshly wetted gauze.

“Sorry I misunderstood, but it looks good at least. Aye, just yin more tae go. You can drop the ice as soon as I’m done.” He nodded in agreement. There was nothing they could do about it now except finish what they started. Áedán took a minute longer to get the supplies ready again. This time he leaned over to work Tàm’s left.

“When I said it was done at home, I meant Rowan did it. I wanted some like him, sae he did it for my birthday. Tae celebrate getting the acceptance letter an' all that.” While he cleaned the marked area and set up with the needle and cloth, he figured he may as well distract the other with the root cause of their whole misunderstanding. “Somehow we managed tae lose the second stud. Never did find it. I remember him saying it reminded him of some old movie about a wizard ‘n’ a mechanical castle. Sae then we watched it, because of course it was stuck in his head, 'n' he had tae show me right that minute. I always thought dangly ones oan men were a bit… Eh, but the wizard made it look gallus.” Poke! The safety pin was through, but they’d have to wait a minute longer before he could switch it out. “Sae I stuck with it.” It was a little strange to be able to talk about Rowan so easily. Áedán never spoke about his family. His parents were dead and his brother left him. What more was there to say? Maybe he was feeling a touch nostalgic tonight. Besides, Tàm deserved to hear a little once in a while.

OOC:

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán & Pa
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Story Time!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I didn't even see Pa walk over!

Tàm blinked a few times when Áedán confusedly repeated that that was the first time he'd pierced someone. Apparently it should've been common knowledge. The redhead seemed to catch an understanding about then, realizing that originally the brunette had only been after some advice. The question of just why Tàm had allowed it simply ended in a giggle from the shorter boy. "Ye juist sounded sae confident! ah juist gaed alang wi' it, thinking ye hud dane this afore!" Secretly, something had felt compelling, but he figured it was just because he'd trusted his pal so much.

After Tàmhas had worried about his beloved ears falling off, Áedán teased him about not asking enough questions. "Ah will mind that fur neist time! bit ye better mak' sure mah lugs bade oan!" He laughed as he spoke, a bright grin on his face. Luckily, the redhead seemed alright with it, and made sure to reassure Tàm that as long as he kept the hoops in for a month and made sure to clean his ears twice a day, he'd be fine. "At worse, th' schuil nurses likelie kin heal it super easily... Magic is awfy handy." He nodded, a little grin still in place.

Green eyes watched the older boy work, happy that Áedán seemed proud that it still looked nice. At the very least, Tàm was pretty sure it was all sanitary and such. The brunette leaned over a bit as Áedán worked on preparing his left ear. In his normal cadence, the redhead explained that his brother had done up his ear as a birthday gift. He had a realization that perhaps his piercings could also be a birthday present, especially with his fourteenth only a week away.

He listened in amusement as Áedán recounted that they'd lost his other earring because they'd gone off to watch a movie. Apparently the movie made it so Áedán enjoyed wearing a dangly earring. At that, a sharp poke into his ear earned a "Yeeeep!" along with a little flail of Tàm's hands. "Ye didnae dae a countdown!" He looked a bit startled, but otherwise unbothered. "'twas crakin' o` yer brother tae dae this fur ye. Juist lik' tis crakin' o' ye tae dae it fur me. We kin even ca' it a birthday gift, sin a'm a'maist ferteen." He grinned, secretly touched that his pal trusted him with some tales of his big brother.

Green eyes looked over from the other boy, going wide when he noticed a familiar person in the doorway. "Ah knew ye wee jimmies wur up tae somefin in 'ere. Tàm shrunk down a bit, the pin still through his ear. Aonghus knelt down beside them, lifting his son's chin to get a good look. "Ye did a mighty braw jab, Áedán. It looks guid oan ye, Tàmhas." The tall man gently ruffled Áedán's hair, not wanting to potentially earn his own boy an extra poke.

Aonghus tapped his own ears, which had many a piercing through them, then spoke. "Mah foremaist set wis given tae me by mah oldest mukker in this gey room. Mah da wis sae crabbit, 'n' mah maw wis terrified o' infection. Twa weeks efter, ah git mad at thaim 'n' did this seicont yin. Mah da aboot tanned mah scouk." He chuckled softly, remembering back when he was a rebellious teen himself. At least tradition continued, he supposed.

{{1 - "You just sounded so confident! I just went along with it, thinking you had done this before!
          2 - "I'll remember that for next time! But you better make sure my ears stay on!"
          3 - "At worse, the school nurses probably can heal it super easily... Magic is awful handy.
          4 - "You didn't do a countdown!"
          5 - "It was nice of your brother to do this for you. Just like it's nice of you to do it for me. We can even call it a birthday gift, since I'm almost fourteen."
          Pa 1 - "I knew you boys were up to something in here."
          Pa 2 - "You did a mighty fine job, Áedán. It looks good on you, Tàmhas."
          Pa 3 - "My first set was given to me by my oldest friend in this very room. My dad was so angry, and my mom was terrified of infection. Two weeks later, I got mad at them and did this second one. My dad about tanned my hide."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Pa - #CC1100
          Trickblues
          Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:01 am
User Image
See, the sad truth is

User Image

Winter 2059 Home With: Tam and Master Aonghus
Wearing: Comfy PJs Status: Caught red-handed.

Áedán could only shake his head. A fond smile touched his lips as Tàm reasoned why he had ever thought to go along with the whole scheme, and how he would mind himself better the next time. ‘Already planning the next yin, is he?’ Well, he certainly seemed happy, at least. So what if there was a misunderstanding? That laughter was a good enough reason for him to put any worry aside, though he didn’t much appreciate the thought of Tàm visiting the hospital wing for a healing if he managed to screw up the second one. “That may be, but let’s make sure you won’t need tae gang in the first place.”

The story about Rowan served two purposes: One, it was a bittersweet memory that Tàmhas deserved to know about. Two, it was a distraction. Áedán gave a small laugh at the other boy’s shriek and brief complaints. “Didn’t need it. See? You’re fine.”

These days it was easy to ignore the hollow feeling ever-present in his chest, but reminiscing only served to bring it back to the surface. Tàm mentioned it was a nice gesture for Rowan to have done, and yes, he supposed it was… But it was awfully pointless at the same time. Why invest that kind of time in someone you never wanted to begin with? What Rowan did for Áedán, and what Áedán did for Tàmhas, was completely different. Being compared to his brother in any fashion wasn’t something the youngest MacInnes appreciated, though he didn’t dare voice those feelings to Tàm. He didn’t know. Instead, he merely shrugged at the suggestion. “I guess.” Tàmhas decided right then to count the favor as a birthday gift. With a sharp exhale and a somber smirk, Áedán reached up to ruffle dark hair. “Aye? In that case, Happy Birthday.”

There was a moment of pause when Tàm’s green eyes suddenly went wide. Áedán’s head snapped to attention when he heard the voice of Master Aonghus coming from behind him, noting that he knew the two of them were up to something. Come to think of it, maybe putting permanent holes in his Master’s son wasn’t the best decision he’d ever had, but then again… This was Master Aonghus. The man was full of surprises. Large hands tousled red hair, and as he told Áedán he did a good job, he was able to relax again. Master Aonghus then proceeded to relay the story about how he had done the very same in this very room, and Áedán clung to every word as he always did. He couldn’t decide if it was surprising or not to learn that Master Aonghus had been a rebellious teen, but he leaned towards… Not so much.

“Was it the same for your ink?” He couldn’t help but ask. If a young Aonghus was willing to pierce himself just because he was mad over something, did the same apply as he got older?

OOC:

Cinnabun Gryffie

Reaching out to be...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán & Pa
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Listening to Pa
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? My ears are warm again!

Tàm grinned when Áedán said he wanted to make sure he wouldn't be going to the hospital wing. So he let his pal work, trusting him to take care enough so no infections would be had. And if all Tàm had to do was keep his ears clean, he supposed it was a fair trade off. Tàm hated when his ears were dirty, given that they were oh so sensitive. Then again, they were really only that sensitive when around Áedán, but he didn't want to admit that aloud. Especially not since their friends already teased him for "having a crush" and "getting too blushy around Áedán". It wasn't just Áedán... or so he'd keep telling himself.

After complaining that the redhead had forgotten the countdown, Áedán laughed and said it hadn't been needed. "Ah wull hae mah revenge, marc mah wurds!" The smaller brunette laughed, knowing nothing would come of revenge. Besides, Áedán was never going to see Tàm's anger. Honestly, he would always keep those negative emotions at bay. They messed with his equilibrium. After telling his friend it'd been nice of his brother to do, then for him to do as well, Tàm noticed his friend seemed a little... put out. He tried to mention it could be a birthday gift, and Áedán gave him a loving hair ruffle. "Ye shuid mind mah birthday, silly duck! tis juist richt efter we git back tae schuil. 'n' pa aye mak's a cake afore we gang. Juist lik' whin we hae cake fur yers." He shook his head, tsktsking befor sticking out his tongue in a silly expression.

It was about then that Pa had stepped in, looking every bit as calm as ever. Áedán seemed a kip worried, perhaps because he'd done a piercing job on Tàm without either asking permission... or even mentioning. Then again... it was a pretty last minute ordeal. Áedán asked about Aonghus' ink, earning a hearty laugh from the man. "Na, nae ferr. Ah did git thaim in some... Less than reputable locations, though. Mah mukker did yin in her basement, some wur dane by mah navy buddies, 'n'... Weel, ainlie yin wis dane in a shop." As he spoke, he showed off a few, certainly not all of his ink, though. Tàm knew that under his flannel, Pa had quite a bit of art over him. "If ah catch ye trying tae tattoo ilk ither in th' room, a wullnae be sae happy. Nae tae say ah dinnae support art. Bit ye guys shuid mibbie stick tae reputable shaps." He chuckled, a small grin still on his face. He remembered being a rebellious youth, but he knew he'd be more lenient for his boys. They were good kids, and he'd been an absolute nightmare... or so said his ma.

{{1 - "I will have my revenge, mark my words!"
          2 - "You should remember my birthday, silly duck! It's just right after we get back to school. And Pa always makes a cake before we go. Just like when we have cake for yours.
          A1 - "No, not quite. I did get them in some... less than reputable locations, though. My friend did one in her basement, some were done by my Navy Buddies, and... well, only one was done in a shop."
          A2 - "If I catch you trying to tattoo each other in the room, I won't be so happy. Not to say I don't support art. But you guys should maybe stick to reputable shops."}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Pa - #CC1100
          Trickblues
          Áedán

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♚ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ghobhainn Cottage - Kitchen
xxx♚ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aeo
xxxx♚ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Preparing for Big News
xxxxx♚ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This will go well, right?

It had been a rather interesting time in Maggey's life. Yet again, Aonghus had sent his boys off to Hogwarts, meaning she could resume staying over and spending time with her best friend (boyfriend? That sounded odd...). Only two weeks ago, Maggey had discovered herself pregnant, and the two had had to have a serious conversation. After a lot of discussion, they decided to tell Tàmhas and Áedán together, then see if they would mind her moving in with them. Maggey had high hopes, despite Aonghus seeming quite nervous about the day. While the man was pacing about the cottage, Maggey was in the kitchen, working on both lunch and dinner. Dinner, she was slow cooking, would be a lovely stew, along with her mum's recipe for honey rolls. Lunch would be a bit more simple, but ham and cheese pressed sandwiches were always quite nice too.

"Mags, whit if thay git pure upset? Or whit if thay dinnae waant ye tae shift in 'ere? Whit ur we suppose tae dae? Ah cannae juist... Nae hulp ye wi' th' bairn. Oor bairn. Bit ah cannae sacrifice th' pure happiness o' mah wee jimmies either. 'n' ah dinnae waant thaim tae resent us fur this decision!" Aonghus asked for about the fortieth time that day alone. Maggey walked over and gave him a hug, followed by a soft kiss. "Aeo. I have full faith that the boys will be happy for you. Sure, it's a big change, but why don't you get happiness too? You would do anything for your boys, anything at all... But you cannae sacrifice your own heart." She felt a big hug in return, popping a few of the vertebrae up her back.

"Ah ken ye'r richt, a'm juist sae worried thay micht be pure upset. Ah ken they wee jimmies weel, 'n' they've git th' best hearts. We juist need tae blether 'n' explain. 'n' they'll be braw, richt? Juist braw." The two hugged for a moment longer, before the alarm on Aonghus' watch chimed. The boys would be home in only a few minutes. Another soft kiss, then Aonghus walked into the forge to set up their floo point so the boys could make it home.

{{Wearing :: Maggey :: Aonghus}}
          {{A1 - "Mags, what if they get upset? Or what if they don't want you to move in here? What are we supposed to do? I can't just... not help you with the baby. Our baby. But I can't sacrifice the happiness of my boys either. And I don't want them to resent us for this decision!"
          A2 - "I know you're right, I'm just so worried they might be upset. I know those boys well, and they've got the best hearts. We just need to talk and explain. And they'll be fine, right? Just fine."

Tàmhas and Áedán,
          Maggey - #F88379
          Aonghus - #CC1100
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ. Lᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
          Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ғɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
          Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇғʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪᴅᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ғʟʏ, ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home!
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Pa, Áedán, and Maggey?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Family Table Talk
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why didn't Pa trust me enough to introduce us to Maggey...

Tàmhas was excited for another year to be complete. They'd worked hard on their exams, and he was pretty sure he'd gotten some pretty awesome grades. The boys waved goodbye to their pals, who each hopped on the train to head home. The duo then walked over to the stationary store, greeting the now very pregnant Miss Tea there. They went into her office, then set to the floo. Áedán went first, since the landing on the other end was too high up for Tàm to step down on his own.

At the cottage, Aonghus was waiting on the boys, ready to welcome them home. "Áedán, thare yer! Och, a've missed ye, laddie." He reached over to offer a hand, to help the younger redhead down to the forge floor. Once there, Aonghus ruffled the dark red hair a second, before pulling the taller of his two boys in for a hug. "Keek at ye, grawin lik' a weed, aren't ye!" He grinned happily, only shifting his gaze when the forge lit up with wild green flames once more. "Tàmhas, mah son! come 'ere, let's git ye doon. 'n' git ye intae a hug, aye?"

"Pa! Aye!" Tàm chirped happily, reaching out his arms. Aonghus easily lifted the brunette, giving him a tight squeeze before setting him down and lifting his trunk down from the forge before the flames flickered back to a nice soft orange. "Och Pa! A've missed ye sae muckle! Ah cannae wait tae hae anither stoatin summer! Dae we hae ony the script?" Bright green eyes seemed to glow with Tàm's excitement. Though, something he said seemed to make Aonghus look a kip worried. "Weel, let's hae a fowk blether aboot this summer, a'richt? Ye wee jimmies gang tak' yer luggage aff tae yer room, then catch up wi` me in th' scullery, okay?"

oOoOoOoOoOoOo

After putting their trunks into the back bedroom, Tàm walked alongside Áedán back up to the kitchen. There, Pa sat in his usual chair, while a blonde lady worked on cooking something that smelled quite lovely. "Pa, who's this? whit aboot oor fowk blether?" The brunette questioned, before Aonghus simply gestured for both the teens to sit down. "Wee jimmies, this 'ere is Magdelena Anderson, 'n' she's yin o' mah oldest mukkers. We grew up th'gither 'ere in Arden. 'n' ah wis hoping we cuid a'... Be freendly. We... Ah... Weel..." Aonghus dropped his head a bit, fiddling with his hands while he tried to think of the next words.

"Och Aeo. Boys, please, call me Maggey. And what yer Pa here is trying to say, is that we've been dating off and on for years. We learned a week ago that we're with child. He has been trying to figure out his words for days now. But we wanted to tell you in person." Maggey interjected, hoping to stop Aonghus from a panic attack. Tàmhas looked startled, glancing rapidly between Maggey and his Pa. "Up th' duff? Howfur did this happen?! Aren't ye th' yin aye preaching safety foremaist 'n' sic! 'N' howfur come we've ne'er met ye, Maggey? If ye'v bin dating fur years noo. Someone needs tae explain noo... Please." Green eyes darted between the blonde and the redhead, eyes now narrowed a bit.

"Firstly, we wur bein' safe. Accidents happen na maiter whit. Bit, we wanted tae tell ye wee jimmies upfront. Fur... Weel, ah wis hoping you'd gie yer blessing fur maggey 'ere tae shift in. That wey we kin be a bawherr fowk. Ah wis planning oan building oan anither bedroom that th' bairn kin uise whin they're a bawherr older, or mibeez aye, mibeez naw fur ye twa if ah mak' it a bawherr bigger than yer current room. Plus maggey comes alang wi' her horse, chickens... 'n' forge experience." Maybe gentle reassurances were what the boys would need?

"Aye. I've got more forge experience than you, Aonghus. While you were off in the Navy, I was training. With my own dad, and Neceal... your grandpa, Tàmhas. To earn two Master accreditations. Plus, while Aonghus specializes in knives and hunting blades... arrows and such like that, I focus on both swords and historical weaponry. And, as Aeo was telling me, you boys are about at the stage of learning swords. I was going to offer my help on the matter anyway, but now I can be here to help with all the training... if you both would like, that is."

{{Wearing :: Tàmhas :: Maggey :: Aonghus}}
          {{A1 - "Áedán, there you are! Oh, I've missed you, lad. Look at you, growing like a weed, aren't you?"
          A2 - "Tàmhas, my son! Come here, let's get you down. And get you into a hug, yes?"
          T1 - "Oh Pa! I've missed you so much! I can't wait to have another great summer! Do we have any plans?"
          A3 - "Well, let's have a family talk about this summer, alright? You boys go take your luggage off to your room, then meet me in the kitchen, okay?"
          T2 - "Pa, who's this? What about our family talk?"
          A4 - "Boys, this here is Magdelena Anderson, and she's one of my oldest friends. We grew up together here in Arden. And I was hoping we could all... be friendly. We... ah... well..."
          T3 - "Pregnant? How did this happen?! Aren't you the one always preaching safety first and such! And how come we've never met you, Maggey? If you've been dating for years now. Someone needs to explain now... please."
          A5 - "Firstly, we were being safe. Accidents happen no matter what. But, we wanted to tell you boys upfront. Because... Well, I was hoping you'd give your blessing for Maggey here to move in. That way we can be a little family. I was planning on building on another bedroom that the baby can use when they're a bit older, or possibly for you two if I make it a bit bigger than your current room. Plus Maggey comes along with her horse, chickens... and forge experience."}}

Tàmhas and Áedán,
          Maggey - #F88379
          Aonghus - #CC1100
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:19 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Pa
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A much needed talk
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He always knows what to do

I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση
Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ
вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη'
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ
gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Tàmhas sighed as he flooed home, almost immediately surprised by the quiet. The forge was calm, with only Pa standing there. "Awright son. Fàilte hame. A misst ye something awfy. Howfur aboot we gang blether, juist lik' auld times?" Aonghus reached his arms out, helping his son down from the forge before wrapping an arm around his shoulders. The teen immediately sank into a hug, causing the man to rotate his body, pulling the brunette in for a tight bear hug. "Och dear laddie. Dinna fash yirsel, a'm richt 'ere fur ye." He gently pet the messy curls, hearing a small sob coming from his dear son.

After a moment, Aonghus led Tàm into the living room where he'd already set out a tray of slightly burnt cookies and still steaming hot cocoa with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles. "Pa! Ye didnae hae tae dae a' this fur me." He said, wiping his green eyes on his sweater sleeve. The two plopped down on the couch, with Tàmhas leaning against his Pa. They stayed like that for a few moments, before the silence was broken by the teen. "Sae whaur ur Maggey 'n' Neddie? Tis nae gey lik' thaim tae be gaen, is it?" His Pa chuckled softly, ruffling the same brown curls he'd been ruffling for years. "Dinna fash yirsel. We decided thay'd gang oot fur th' day efter yer teacher cam by tae see us lest weekend. She, ah, explained whit happened, bit ah wanted tae hear it fae ye, tae."

"Ah." Was all he said, green eyes looking down toward the ground with a small frown. He had already explained it to so many people, but this was Pa. Pa always knew what to do in such situations. Tàm remembered back when he was a little guy and had first gotten picked on by the bigger kids in town. It wasn't any of the grown ups that had witnessed the situation, but it was Pa who had showed up out of nowhere to settle the mess and stand up for his son. "Dae ye mind whin we said that mah schedule wis pure stowed this year? it... 'twas mostly that. Ah wis daein' mair than mah time... Or pure mah brain cuid handle. A' that, plus helping fowk blether oot thair problems, ah suppose it juist wis awfy much fur me that day." He looked up, apparently looking sad enough that Pa pulled the big couch blanket over their laps and up Tàm's side to cover his shoulder.

"Anyway, that day ah wis trying tae study while an' a' trying tae wirk oan mah schedule fur th' lest week. 'n' some younger weans that a've worked wi' afore in counseling cam ower tae blether tae me. Ah... Thay weren't even talking aboot thair prol'eems! Thay wur juist trying tae be freendly, bit mah hert stairted beating super fleet 'n' mah vision git a' pure weird. 'n' then, weel, ah dinnae mind howfur ah git thare, bit neist ah knew ah wis in a mirk room 'n' ah juist knew ah hud tae git th' pressure aff mah heid. Ah felt lik' ah wis aff tae explode, Pa!" His voice got a little squeaky, breaking a few time as he rushed to explain. He was squeezed gently, turning his head so he could hide against his Pa again. Thankfully, the man just let his son cry for a few moments, hugging him until he felt comfortable enough to pull back on his own.

Tàmhas reached out and handed his Pa a cookie, nibbling on one himself. He sat back, still leaned against his Pa for comfort. "Sae anyway, ah didnae ken whit tae dae. Ah thought lik'.... Mibbie if ah cuid git rid o' th' pressure a'd be okay, bit howfur does yin git pressure aff thair heid? Ah jalouse mah dizzy brain decided oan th' ainlie think it cuid think o'. Bit efter a' wis said 'n' dane, mah pal Hesperia fawn me. It must've bin a miracle. She git me tae th' hospital wing 'n' Madame Kavanagh healed me up. A' mah mates cam tae visit, 'n' ah jalouse it reaffirmed everything guid aboot lee."

{{Part of the Approved Plot - Scene 1/2}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán || Aonghus - #CC1100

I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ мσνє ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs тσωη, ʙᴜᴛ єνєяуσηє ᴋɴᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɪs тιяιηg
          I sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ωσякιηg συт, ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ƒυcкιη нυηgяу, ᴀɴᴅ ѕcяєω уσυ, I'ᴍ тιяє∂
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ вιg ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ρℓαηѕ, sᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ тιηу, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ ᴀᴍ I sᴏ мα∂?
          Iᴛ's ιηєятια, ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ωнαт I αм... I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ℓιƒє, ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ⳽tᥙᥴƙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ραηтѕ
          I'ᴍ ᴀɴ σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, I'ᴠᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀʟʟ ємσтιση ~ Mʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇɢs ᴀʀᴇ вяσкєη, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ∂αηcє
          σвנєcт ιη мσтιση, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ gσιη' ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ gσιη' ɪs яιgнт ωнєяє I αм

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff