Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:22 pm
Cat Invader
Oooh ok. That they are like the right hands to the Alpha? I'm game to use whatever your interpretation is tho since it's probably better than mine

Hmm. From my understanding the beta is second in the pack.
It's alright. We can refrain from using an omega.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:00 pm
xDarkWinterx

Ok I googled it to get a better idea and you're right. It's Alpha Beta Omega. We can include all three.

Plot ideas? or we could shove our characters in a universe and improvise  

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:50 pm
Cat Invader
xDarkWinterx

Ok I googled it to get a better idea and you're right. It's Alpha Beta Omega. We can include all three.

Hmm. Not sure yet.
Though we could wing it.
What location were you thinking?
As for character as well, I have a few different ones so I wasn't too sure which one would work for your character.
What does your look like?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:36 pm
xDarkWinterx
Cat Invader
xDarkWinterx

Hmm. Not sure yet.
Though we could wing it.
What location were you thinking?
As for character as well, I have a few different ones so I wasn't too sure which one would work for your character.
What does your look like?

Ok well I have an idea... One OC is about to be the Alpha of his pack, and the other OC is the Omega(Or about to be) of a different pack. Both packs are at a potential war with each other and they run into each other on neutral ground in their human forms (Like at a cafe or bookstore) a short casual encounter and the spark starts there. Eventually they'll have to try to prevent the war or choose a which pack they'll fight for which could be fun.

Kind of a rough plot start. My character is going to be this one: I want him to be more rebellious, tired of the theatrics of the governing class he was born into. Immature, bored.

Having issues uploading the picture so heres the link: https://www.deviantart.com/yuumei/art/Underground-353119250  

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:37 pm
Cat Invader

Ok well I have an idea... One OC is about to be the Alpha of his pack, and the other OC is the Omega(Or about to be) of a different pack. Both packs are at a potential war with each other and they run into each other on neutral ground in their human forms (Like at a cafe or bookstore) a short casual encounter and the spark starts there. Eventually they'll have to try to prevent the war or choose a which pack they'll fight for which could be fun.

Kind of a rough plot start. My character is going to be this one: I want him to be more rebellious, tired of the theatrics of the governing class he was born into. Immature, bored.

Having issues uploading the picture so heres the link: https://www.deviantart.com/yuumei/art/Underground-353119250

Sounds good.. though probably just do alpha and alpha.

As for the picture, I don't really have any anime pictures to use right now as I don't use them often.. do you have a real model to use? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:04 pm
xDarkWinterx
Cat Invader

Sounds good.. though probably just do alpha and alpha.

As for the picture, I don't really have any anime pictures to use right now as I don't use them often.. do you have a real model to use? sweatdrop

I can sure find one. I'll have one ready to post.I'll find one thats similar to the anime one I picked out. Would you like to make the thread or should I?  

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:21 pm
Cat Invader

I can sure find one. I'll have one ready to post.I'll find one thats similar to the anime one I picked out. Would you like to make the thread or should I?

Go ahead and create it if you like..  
Roleplay Search

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces