Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Passing Through (Kima, Qanda, ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:41 am
User Image User Image

They hadn't been traveling together for very long, but Kima'moto was glad for the company he'd managed to find himself with. He had lived a solitary life throughout his adulthood, and though he had managed to survive, it had been nothing but lonely. He hadn't a clue where they were going, or why, but his companion seemed to have some idea of where she was leading him. That was fine. It was all fine. At least he wasn't alone. Glancing over his shoulder, he flashed her one of his signature friendly grins as his pace became more animated and livelier. "It's a beautiful day, do you think we'll have any luck in catching something tasty this afternoon?" It'd been a few days since their last hunt, and his belly was beginning to rumble.

Qanda took careful, measured steps a few paces behind her traveling companion. He was always so full of energy and eager to engage her in conversation, when she was content to quietly enjoy his company. He could be a little overwhelming sometimes, but slowly he was drawing her out of her shell. "Perhaps," she replied quietly, a look of concentration spread across her features. It had been a few days since they'd eaten, and she too was getting hungry. Despite what Kima thought, she hadn't the slightest clue where she was leading them. She had heard rumors, whispers on the wind really, about a pride that just might accept them as their own. In a lion dominated world, it was hard for a cheetah to find a place to call home and be welcomed as equals. The tricky part was finding such a place. "Keep your eyes open, Kima. No telling what we might come across out here," she told him quietly, her blue eyes carefully watching their surroundings

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:25 pm

Bahija - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Makai - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Erebus -User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yaara - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bahija, an elegant pale and rainbowed marked cheetah had circled around another elegantly pale rainbowed cheetah, Yaara. Yaara's pilgrimage for the Goddess of rainbows ended with no sign. After a month of traveling she decided to head back and that was when she ran in to her crush's sister. Bahija. With her was Makai.

Erebus whistled, a high pitch and Makai, the medium blue cheetah turned in alert. Whistling back to the purple and black cheetah.

"Horsemen!" Makai happily yelled out and ran over to one of his best friends and tackled Erebus to the ground. Erebus giving out a grunt and fell on to one of his arms and lowered himself.

"How was traveling with Bahija?" Makai nudged Erebus.
Erebus eye rolled. "I could ask the same. At least she can hold her own. What about that priestess." No, it wasn't a question but Makai took it as one.

"Well we found no trace of the rainbow goddess but we had some leads. Had a few hiccups of some rough housers. But I took them down no problem." He rose his neck to look more regal.

Yaara bowed her head when she got close to Bahija. "Hello... It's been some time since we both have been in the same place."

Bahija's ears lowered and sighed. "Yes it has. I told him if we could wait here for a little bit. I'm tired..."

Yaara nodded and waved her tail softly across the ground.

Erebus shoved Makai's head under him and noogied him. "I knew you would be here. I don't know... It feels like we were suppose to be here. Something is going to happen so stay alert." Biting Makai's ear and pulled at him.

Makai nudged him off. "Ok lion killer." Straightening his back and yawning.
"So what are we waiting for?"

"I don't know... I just feel like... someone's coming.. Have I ever seared you wrong?"

Makai looked up at the cloud and then gave a heavy nod.
"Yes. Like killing the lion."

"You really got to let that go. I've been making it up to that family for a year now. Sheesh." He moved over to the fore front of their little ground. He felt that familiar feeling.

"Makai... perimeter check."

"Got it." He went out and circled.

Yaara looked at Erebus questionably. She had a feeling... something was off about him and she knew it since she arrived at the pride. Yet he was always either working or in the health family getting stitched up. It was a familiar feeling ...like the destiny and blessed family. They had a different aura but she seemed to be the only one who noticed.

Bahija laid down and curled up. Yaara stayed alert, watching Erebus closely.
Makai ran back.

"Cheetahs!"

Bahija rose up quickly. "Cheetahs? Are they of our own?"
Makai gasped a little and swallowed. "You were right Erebus!"
Yaara looked over at Makai then to Erebus.

"I'll engage them. Makai, you take the girls to safeden." Taking Makai's satchel and slowly moving away from their group.

Makai rushed them, but Bahija stopped him. "We have seen many groups in our travels. Not every traveler causes for scarcity."

"Big words, wiseguy but as a Loan Sharks... We have to keep you two from being captured or worse. Should've been Jounin or Chuunin but what can you do. You got us now and what we say- you follow-." Makai asserted himself.

Bahija lowly growled. "Then take YOUR priestess- and go. I'll stay with my shark."

Makai growled and nudged priestess to get going.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items