8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:31 pm
Suta
Muraco  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:57 pm
The Destiny and Blessed family had many things wrong with them, the others seemed to look past only because they were the closest things to God. God children, and those that sought to understand the Gods and their wills. The priestesses and priest all played a role. It was also said from a seer, a god's child that you can tell a god child or seer by their eyes. They have no glint in their eyes like the galaxy above. So Destiny family and priests would be trained to steal cubs that had galaxy type markings. Suta was one of those many cubs that they stole and stuffed them in to the family to be 'seers' but some of them, really were seers! But Suta was not one of them. Yet she was cared for as such. She even had her own Lion, to wait on her paws. Conditioned and raised by the Destiny and Blessed family.

Suta was one of the seers that was an icon more than a seer.

Decorated in furs and things, she was always a sore thumb. She however was pretty skittish and most didn't speak to her directly. A lion was not too far from her, they had to replace her lion because she heard he was killed when he went to go home. He was an informant and her loyal lion. Now, this lion didn't look like he wanted to be hers. Wasn't as devoted.

"Look what we have here." He chimed, Muraco. The God Father's son that wasn't the God Mother's. A family that the father had before coming. He and his brother were royal but they never looked like they fully settled in.

"I think- blessed family right?" Using his charisma to try and coax her in to speaking. Yet she simply flinched when addressed and tried to lower herself in to the ground more as if it would hide her.

"You are always hiding..." He lowered his body and laid not too far from her. Eyes examining her posture.

"I've been trying to get your attention for a while but you know how to ignore like it's your second nature. How does it feel to hold so much in?"

Suta's ears opened.

"Yea... See I watch a lot of going-ons in the pride. I know I wont be a GodFather or anything more than a cheetah with no specific family title. But that doesn't mean I don't see what could be changed. I see others plights and I even bring it up to my father sometimes. Just my words don't mean much."

Suta's ears lowered again as he continued.

"But every time I see you. You seem to not interact with anyone, not even with Entertainers. So I always try to make an effort to see if you need help... need anything but you don't even look my way. Sometimes I even deliver food to you. But You don't look up. So... what is it. What makes it so you don't look up?"

Suta inched backwards.

He put his paw forward, and pressed it against hers'. "Sorry... no you don't have to tell me. But what do you think if you can spare some time with me, I mean... doesn't every one need a friend sometimes?"

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items