Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:38 pm
User Image

Welcome to the third and final META RP between the Sûzat and the Aérastouvíos! SoA from both groups are welcome to RP here as well as rogues if you don't have someone in either pack/pride. This RP will run from January 1st to January 31st, at which point the prizes will be rolled. You can win one SoA from the Sûzat and one from the Aérastouvíos for the duration of the event, meaning you can win up to 2 SoA. If you found a prize during The Great Search, you are still eligible to win a prize from this raffle. Seaki and I have kept track of who won the previous raffles and will keep that in mind when giving out these last prizes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:42 pm
Prizes

Suzat

Each post you make will put you in a raffle for a semi-custom wild dog! They may take the rank of Farmer, Herder, Marsh-Wader, or Hobbit within the Suzat, but will also hold the title of 'Honored' which will appear on their cert. They will serve as an ambassador between the Suzat and the Aérastouvíos, creating an alliance between the two groups. They must stay in the Suzat and will be colored by Seaki.

Aérastouvíos

Each post you make will put you in a raffle for a semi-custom wild dog! They may take any rank within the Aérastouvíos. They must stay in the pack and will be colored by Seaki.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:09 pm
Raffle List

1. Chi Sohma
2. Chi Sohma
3. Chi Sohma
4. Ice_Dragon_Demon  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

A day had passed since the exhaustive search for the missing heir, allowing those that had assisted in looking to rest and recover. The rogues that had joined in the hunt had been welcomed with open arms into the pride to partake in the delayed feast as thanks for their help in finding Hateya. Arkani was thankful that his daughter had been unharmed but had spoken to her in the privacy of their family den the night before, getting the whole story of what had happened as well as imposing the importance of telling her family what her hopes and fears for the future were.

Dawn brought the hustle and bustle of Hobbits prepping for a party. The successful search had brightened spirits around the Farthings and now it was time to properly welcome the wild dogs of the Aérastouvíos with a real celebration! Food was gathered, Brew and iboga were portioned, and the crowd was slowly growing at the central location for all celebrations. Arkani and Hateya were both already there and once there was a sufficient enough crowd Arkani stepped forward to speak.

"Thank you all for coming, and even more thanks to those that helped yesterday," he said, his voice booming but sincere. He glanced behind him at Hateya who lowered her head and stepped forward. Next to her father she looked small and her voice didn't carry as well as his did, but it still held conviction.

"Th-thank you," she said, stumbling over her first word. Her brows furrowed a bit at her own mistake and she lifted her head, facing her fellow Hobbits. This was going to be her role one day when Arkani stepped down and she had to get used to speaking in front of crowds. "Thank you to those who came to look for me. I'm sorry to worry you all going off like that and it's something I'll be mindful of in the future. My intent wasn't to make everyone search for me, but it does remind me that I have an amazing pride to call home." She paused here, emotion stirring in her chest. She really did have an amazing pride. They'd all dropped their work and preparations to look for her without a second thought. Now that she was standing in the speaker's clearing where her father usually addressed the pride it was so much easier to realize just how many lions had her back.

"So, again. Thank you, truly. I won't let you all down like that again." She hoped.

Arkani nodded as Hateya finished her little speech, proud of his daughter for being brave enough to apologize in front of everyone like that. Turning back to the pride, he gave them a smile and a nod.

"Then with that, let's properly welcome our new friends to the Suzat! Eat, drink, and have a good time. We'll have a few other guests join us shortly, do feel free to pester them." He gave a good natured laugh at the thought of swarms of small lions and wild dogs crowding around their large guests that would be along soon. With that he and Hateya moved out of the clearing, indicating that it was time to party.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:37 pm
Ezerbet would be seen giving her drinks out and socializing. She wasn't at all surprised about how things turned out. The lioness who caused such a stir-up was in the flesh and her throat wasn't giving the projection she wanted. Looking at her nonchalantly and raised the bowl of brew.

"I'd say CHEERS to that!"

Handing more brew around and cheering for the safe return of the pride's future. A future that she had doubts over.

She moved on to Malkia, Utsuki, Tsuitō, Xiǎo Fēi Xiá and Aaya. Whom had all huddled together and spoke about how they came to be in these lands. Ezerbet wanted to know too.

Except it was noticable that they all were hiding something.
"Seers- have you heard of them?"

The lions, cheetahs and hyena looked at each other briefly in shock and not knowing what to say.

"I hear Seers foresee the future and can keep events like this one from unfolding. Do you believe that? The brew sometimes makes others say the darnest things. But I wonder its true. You all are rogues, from different walks, all to be here at the same place and same time- do you think it was all foreseen? Or we are walking on to their words? I'm unsure. When you are brewmaster- you hear it ALL-"

Peter, Xiao laughed.
"Aaya is a dreamer. It's what we call it in our pride. Those that see... just not always future."

"Mine come at random... but we can't always pin point or even have an idea of where or what we see is true or merely a dream. This place looked familiar but I wouldn't know different.. My vision wasn't all that helpful..."

"Oh! So you can- a dreamer you say?" The lioness rolled the idea around in her head.

Malkia watched yet was still uncomfortable and anxious, way too anxious to speak but she did not appear to know many seers so she stayed quiet and took in the information.

"But non the less we are happy to have helped. Covering such an area, and then now I see you are joining in a pack of wilddogs! That's cool! Our pride is similiar! We bring in all the lost and keep them safe."

Aaya looked to Xiao. "Yes. Having helped. My 'dream' was not like that.. It was rather dark. Having this turn out- it was a lot better than my dream. Let's say that. Cheers!"

"Cheers..." Ezerbet said. With a smirk.

Utsuki praised the brew and then the pride. Having helped the search, he was exhausted and he wondered if they were getting closer to having someone be able to help him...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:39 am
Arkani mingled with his pride for a bit, thanking those that helped with the search personally and insisting that guests try this flavored Brew or that type of iboga before they left. He truly did want to share what the Suzat had to offer to those that were visiting both in thanks and out of pride. He loved his home dearly and he knew that they might not be the strongest or largest pride out there, they had their own traditions and culture that did set them apart.

Hateya was doing her best to talk with the pride and their guests as well, but she kept looking over her shoulder back to the main speaking area as if she was waiting for something or someone. Finally her ears perked up as she looked back once more, this time seeing one of the two that she was expecting.

"Anhun!" she cried happily, bounding over to the massive lion that had slowly made his way to the edge of the area. Somehow he'd gone unnoticed - or perhaps those that had noticed him were simply too surprised to say anything.

User Image

Anhunanol stood warily off to the side, nervous to be in such a large group of mortals but wanting to be there to support the young heiress as well. Hateya had found him and a fellow goddess out in the rogue lands and together the three had done a bit of talking, of reassuring, and promising. The young lioness was nervous about one day taking the title of Thain, worried that she'd not be a good leader due to visions she had had. Anhun had felt badly for Hateya, seeing her under so much stress already even though the weight of ruling wouldn't be on her shoulders for some time yet from what he understood. Thankfully he and his fellow goddess were both willing to help Hateya, both as she grew and now at this party.

"Ah, hello," he said, his voice deep and a bit unsure as Hateya bounded over to him. Her bright smile put him at ease and he relaxed just a bit, offering her one in return. "Lovely...er...pride you've got here."

"Thanks!" Hateya said with a happy laugh as she butted her head against Anhunanol's thick foreleg. "I'm so glad you came! Come on, you have to meet everyone!"

"Ah-" Anhun stopped himself from protesting, knowing that not all mortals were out to kill gods, and the vibes he got from the crowd before him were pretty good. He nodded slightly and stepped forward at Hateya's request, moving in to mingle among the mortals.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:37 pm
Ezerbet The conversation went on until she saw a rather large lion, her ears opened and she looked over. He wasn't a natural large- he was simply large. He had... horns?

She hadn't seen a 'God' before.

Sitting back and watching him interact with the future of the pride, maybe their future isn't as unsure as she thought. Having Gods as friends- for the pride and its leader- wouldn't nothing fall apart. Yes- she was interested in seers- and learning about them but a powerful deity, magnetized her over.

"Please save my seat." She excused herself from the group she was in and Slowly she finally started to move over to the future of the pride and the God....

"What has our heir done to honor us with a god?" She offered her brew. Placing a brew in front of the heir too.

"This must be a sign that the future is brighter then."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:36 am
Hateya and Anhunanol both glanced up as Ezerbet approached them, the young lioness giving a small smile even as the god shuttered his expression just a bit. Unknown mortals were still a bit scary to him even though everything within him was aching to help them in any way that he could.

"Oh...er..." He faltered in his words but thankfully Hateya stepped in to pick up his slack.

"I had a vision...dream...something," Hateya informed the Clan Chief. "It...wasn't a pleasant one, and it had to do with me as Thain. I was upset by it and I think that alerted him to my distress, so he came to help me." She glanced over her shoulder but the other friend she'd made in the rogue lands wasn't there just yet. She gave a little breath before turning to look back at Ezerbet, then up at the god.

Anhunanol realized she was waiting for him to introduce himself so he cleared his throat and tried again. "I am Anhunanol. God of Selflessness," he informed the dark lioness, tilting his head slightly in greeting before glancing down at the Brew at his paws. "Er...thank you?"

That made Hateya laugh softly and she bumped his large leg with her should. "This is the Brew I was telling you about! Ezerbet used to be a Brewer before she was elected Clan Chief so she wouldn't offer you anything icky." To her there were definitely icky flavors, though as an adolescent she was only just starting to sample the beverage.

"Ah...I see," Anhun said, lowering his head to give a polite lap at the gourd. It was tricky not to scoop up the whole thing in his massive maw but he managed to get a few drops on this tongue. "Oh. That's-" Different. "Quite good, actually."

"I think we'll need to make some larger containers for our new friend," Hateya giggled softly as she watched Anhun try to drink out of the tiny (for him) gourd.

Chi Sohma

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:08 pm
Ezerbet shook her head, taking a step back and laughing wholesomely. "I did not know that Gods would be joining us so how would I have known!?" Padding the ground and looked up at the God with just one eye.

"I don't know if I could find a gourd that would be fit for a god- I would have to grow one just for you."

Looking at the adol- future. "A dream? Vision?" She pointed out the group she was sitting with. "We have a 'dreamer' in our mist as well. Its a seer. I was wondering if that was why so many came from out of no where. I have to admit that I was skeptical but if the god of Selflessness heard your calling, it seems we have nothing to worry about. Selflessness is one of the defining traits of a great leader." She moved closer to Hateya,

"Although your volume may not sway the masses, but it the weight of your words and your presence that demands them to bend to your words." As a chief, she knew this and she knew being well liked- and giving quality to the pride back will give you it back in ten-fold. It was tested and now she was bestowing the same words she lived by, to the future.

"They say that I can tell you, who you are by the friends you keep. This is that moment."

Nodding.

"As we celebrate!" She roared and those that knew her- howled after words. Hyping them and her up. The drink was pretty heavy and it was some of her best and thus perfect to bring to this party. Seeing the wilddogs and swelling with pride now. After all her doubts, they were finally being laid to rest. She was thankful and thus gave out a small prayer in her heart of how grateful she was that her pride may sustain longer than she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:26 pm
Anhunanol glanced over at Hateya again with a small smile on his maw. She had come to him - and to another, though she had yet to make her presence known and he wasn't sure if she would at all - with her fears and concerns, of the vision she'd had, of what the future held. He couldn't see into the future like she could, but he could lend her his strength and be there to help her where he could.

"You have a pride who will support you as well," he said softly as the crowd of lions around them laughed and returned Ezerbet's cheer. The young lioness glanced up at her guardian with a unsure smile but she nodded all the same. It was why she was so nervous to take over. She didn't want to let them all down. But that was a long ways off she knew, Arkani would reign for quite some time yet unless something unforeseen happened.

"Thanks," she said, bumping against Anhunanol's leg again before motioning for him to join the crowd. 'C'mon! There's lots of other lions and wild dogs to meet. Don't be shy!"

"Oh- ah..." Anhun couldn't do much other than to follow Hateya into the fray, giving Ezerbet a little smile of thanks for her drink before carefully picking his way through the crowd, trying to keep up with the little lioness.

Chi Sohma

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:00 am
Hateya moved through the crowd with her large companion in tow, Anhun apologizing as he bumped into lion after lion. They didn't seem to mind much, instead laughing off the movement and welcoming him to the pride. It was refreshing and relieving to see all these mortals who weren't out to get him and with each step he took he grew more and more relaxed.

"There you are!" Arkani said with a laugh as Hateya popped up beside him. He leaned down to give her an affectionate nuzzle which she returned with a much more confident smile than she'd had on at any point during the party thus far.

"Sorry, I was waiting for Anhun to arrive," she apologized to which Arkani shook his head.

"None needed. I had a feeling you'd be waiting on him." He turned to survey the god who gave the Thain a small smile in return. They'd already spoken before the party since Anhunanol had played a large part in giving Hateya the guidance and confidence she needed to return to the pride and shoulder the mantel of heir, so no words were needed between them now.

"Everyone!" Arkani roared as he turned to face the masses. "I do have one other announcement." He waited for the din to settle before speaking again. He wasn't in the normal space for gatherings but he was sure the word of what he was about to say would spread like wildfire.

"In honor of the Aérastouvíos's help during our time of need, I have invited one of their own to stay with us as an ambassador. Permanently." Surprised whispers began to circulate and Arkani let them talk before continuing. "I know this goes against tradition, but I have made the decision that any creature that wishes to play the role of steward between our beloved pride and their own home may live here. Wild dog, cheetah, leopard, hyena, hybrid, bird, hare...there is no longer a limit to who may become an Honored member of our group."

The surprised silence was telling. In their long history, the Suzat had only allowed lions to live within the pride. They allowed any other creature to stay for a while as a guest, but to call the Suzat home wasn't allowed. Now, though...

"If anyone has concerns they can bring them to me, but this change will go into effect immediately and whoever the Aérastouvíos choose to stay will be met with the same respect as any born-in Hobbit."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:31 pm
The leopard, listened quietly as everything went on, she hadn't expected to get actually pulled into the celebration. Kasul had in the end actually helped find the little cub, she hadn't been expecting that in the least. It was strange, and she was getting thanked, and wasn't used to it. She had to take a break on the outskirts for a while to get a breather, there was a lot quite fast and the solitary leopard couldn't quite take it all in.

Kasul heard the call for another announcement, and started heading back in taking a pause and returning to the group, at least in earshot. Kasul noticed more of the displeased looks but, she could see they would no go against their thain, he was their leader after all.

Hirsuti himself mingled quite well with the group, he loved a good party and a chance to flirt harmlessly a bit. The brew was quite interesting, he was curious about it's creation but it seemed as though the brewer's were quite secretive about most of it. He learned it was made with iboga but that was all. No matter! it was delicious!

he turned his attention back to the Thain, as the lion's voice roared across the crowd. As hirsuti listened he saw the change in the faces of the crowd, this was new for thim, they were kind enough to passer's by but having those of other species live with them. Well wasn't that interesting! A big smile spread across his face. he himself always traveled, but it was a nice change to see in a pride.  

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:46 pm
{{ just quote me if you want to interact with my gang ))

Aaya, and Xiu were just relaxing. Laughing at stupid things like teenagers although they were still in their prime age. She wasn't sure if he realized how they got along but she did. Leaning against him and smiling.

"We are awake. This dream wasn't at all like it is now. Reality is currently better than dreaming of unpleasant things."

Malkia was still on edge, and it if it wasn't for Tsuito, She would be having to speak and conversate- something she dreaded but thankful Tsuito was the one talking. Thankful that they allowed him to speak with them. Even the wilddogs, not usually do lions and canines come together so it was something different than what she was used to.

----

Though Ezerbet cheered with the god and the heir, she was trying to scope out future chiefs or future members. Oh and behold she saw two new faces breech the hillside.

Airk was a wader, and she hadn't gotten to speak with him much. Neither was he much to look at neither. Hatua Moja, now that character, she had seen every so often when picking herbs for her own brew- but Hatua Moja ... she heard that she was a healer but the herbs she picked-she never saw her brew....

It was something that Ezerbet was trying to get a view of. The members... And how their futures will be intertwined soon enough.

"Come by anytime to have some tasty brew! We will make a cup your size for sure when you come next time. I must be off~"

She bowed her head and finished her drink before she was off to wiggle in and out of different groups just to be the social butterfly she was~.  
[IC] Sûzat Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games