Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:57 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:03 pm
________Tell Me Some Basics
Who are you?
Who am I? That is..... a good question. Who am I exactly? I can't seem to remeber clearly..... but I feel like it had something to do with this cold feeling around me. Ice....no, snow? That feels right, but it's difficult for me to remember....no, wait....I think I was called....Hatsu? That doesn't feel wrong, I feel some sense of joy from the name, along with......guilt? It's hard to say for sure. Maybe I'll remember more when I've had time to collect myself.

How Old Are You?
Age? I'm....not exactly sure. I feel like I've been frozen for such a long time, yet I don't feel the wear and tear of having lived for a long time. Perhaps....I'm young? From what I can see of myself, I don't seem to be too young either.....hmm, was....was I around twenty when I was frozen? I can't say I remember anything from before then, at least.

What Sex Are You?
More questions.....I suppose it won't hurt to keep answering them. From my thoroughly unthorough examination earlier, it would seem I'm female. I can't tell one-hundred percent, but I'm fairly certain that's right. I just don't have the proper ability to check right now.

What Do You Look Like?
Two arms, two legs, a torso, and a head, I think.... My clothes....look like some kind of red fabric wrapped around me, a Kimono I think it was called? I seem to recall wearing these quite often, though I also had some more form-fitting and flexible outfits, too. Maybe I'll remember more later on this subject as well.

What Is Your Race?
Hmm, this one is a tough one. I have blood of a rare lineage running through my veins, but I was raised in the land of storms. I suppose if I had to boil it down to one thing, I am a part of the Shinsetsu Clan before all else....wait, race? As in, something other than human?

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:09 pm
_________Now, Some Details
Personality?
Now here's something that can't be summarized simply.....I don't think I'm a bad person, but there's some semblance of guilt I've accrued over some time. Is it, sorrow maybe? I must have been an extremely sympathetic person, to feel this terrible over others misfortune. I vaguely remember leading a team, though I can't seem to remember being qualified for it. Maybe that's the nervousness I feel when recalling it. Perhaps it was out of necessity rather than through accolades. If that's the case, I must have had a strong sense of duty....but then why do I remember stepping down? It feels like such a long time ago, maybe I was just too young to be shouldering such a burden.

What Do You Fear?
.....What a loaded question. Nobody wants to recall what makes them writhe, but I suppose I have little else to do but find myself until I can move again. Let's see, I've already talked about being nervous and guilt-ridden....perhaps I'm afraid to not measure up to my task? Not so much that I freeze up, but at least enough that it clouds my judgement. I did, after all, leave from a position of power. What else....hmm, I vaguely remember the creepy clattering of wood and metal. Not like a weapon, more like a tool. Are they...limbs? From what I can remember it seems to have a fairly humanlike shape....well some of them anyways, but they don't seem to actually be alive. Outside of that, hmm...... I feel like I haven't actually explored what I've been through thoroughly enough. I remember an interrogation. No, perhaps interrogation is too strong a word. An idle talk seems more correct, though it was definitely with a prisoner of war. I remember pity and sorrow, and a yearning to be able to make things right, though to no avail. I must have cared deeply about even those not allied with me. This could be a blessing but also a curse, my compassion possibly affecting my decisions too much. Well anyways, enough of this. I don't feel dwelling on this any longer will help me at all.

What Era(s) Are You From?
Era? It's a bit difficult to say, having only just woken up from what seemed like a few minutes of sleep. I could at least try to recall the most recent memories I have about the world. From what I remember, I had just left my village in the land of storms. I had helped quite a bit with the contruction of various structures in my village, becoming a part of the village's construction force after stepping down from my position as a leader. I think it was as a result of a change in the military's overall inner structure, but I can't be too sure.

What Have You Experienced?
Well that's a rather broad question. I can't remember everything, but perhaps bits and pieces will be more than enough. I should probably start at the beginning....or at least what I can recall from then. Anyways...I was born alongside another, a twin brother, and for a while he, my mother, and my father were all I knew for the longest time, I eventually became aware of another three children my father had before even I was born. Of the three siblings, of all of my family, the only person I can remember the name of was Seiji, my half-brother. He and I sparred and helped each other grow, even if inadvertently. My time at the beginning of my military carreer seems bittersweet at times, sometimes being rough but other times I feel a sense of joy when remembering. Then I think the storm came.

A weird blizzard, I recall it feeling unnaturally cold. Even this ice surrounding me doesn't feel as cold as the blizzard probably did. Now that I think about it, this feels like about the time qhen I started developing feelings of guilt. Did....a lot of people die from that storm? I can feel tears attempting to form even now, my breathing becoming slightly heavier at this.....perhaps that's when I was appointed a leader as well. It's really strange, I seem to be remembering many more things now, a few more people even. Kaileer and Wanryoku.....I feel a strange warmth when remembering their names, but I can't seem to place where they fit into my story. Regardless, I believe my military career did not last for much longer than that, resulting in m relinquishing my position in favor of a civilian's life, where I became a construction worker. It kept me busy, especially since the village had needed many repairs from that point. There isn't much to remember here though, my days felt fairly uneventful from then on, at least until I left the village on a small vacation. From what I recall, I tried to visit the former Snow Village and got trapped underground. Maybe that's how I was frozen in the first place. Now, I find myself awoken by some people, who seemed intent on digging to me after they discovered me underground. I still feel slightly dizzy from just waking up though, Maybe I'll just take a small nap while they make their way to me.....

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games