• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:05 pm
She was once a princess, she was once homeless, and now she was somewhere in the middle. Alone. In the roguelands. Her coalition was gone and not even a familiar remained with her. Unlike her kin she didn't like the unrealistic kush life style, she rather learn through her own personal growth. Hunting, she was a fan of during the nights, but her leisure was spent watching these incredible prey beasts. She could spend ours watching a zebra eat or a bird dive in to the water. She respected nature and saw the beautiful of what it had to offer.

Today was that day to watch and absorb the world around her. As she was relaxed upon her perch, she saw an animal that wasn't common in the area.

Eyeing him, then a bright smile followed.
"Good afternoon friend!"

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:07 pm
SSBrosB

Katlego had been wandering around, lazily looking around and seeing if there was any prey within running distance. So far nothing had managed to catch his eye and he sighed. It was times like this that made him think about joining a pride or something, where they were more than likely to get food every day from those who hunted for the pride. But out here in the roguelands? With no friends or family to even travel with? It was a lonely, and hungry road for him.

He heard footsteps near him, his ears swiveling in the direction and his head following after. He had a brief moment of hope that what he had heard was some sort of prey being dumb enough to be close to him, but what he saw wasn’t bad either.

A female cheetah seemed to be coming toward him, and he smiled warmly at her. “Good afternoon. I haven’t seen other cheetah’s for a while. Do you live here?” Maybe if she lived in the area, he could stay here for a bit and they could help each other with hunting!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:08 pm
Her trotting came up, her eyes were soft and kind.
"I haven't seen... another cheetah in a very long time. I thought I would try and befriend one." Bowing her head, still respectful though.
Trotting til she finally got within a better conversation distance to hear. When he smiled, she was taken back. Making her ears warm. "I don't live in the area... just travel around a lot." It's a bit lonely, she thought.

"Are... You hungry?" Was the only conversational piece she could muster up other than staring at him awkwardly and trying to piece something together. "I found a small hut that I have stayed under for a couple days. It's peaceful-" What was she suppose to do.. she hasn't been around anyone who would likely stay by her for more than a few minutes. Travelers.. Were usually lone wolves.

"Speaking of! The tall grass over there! Becareful!... I kinda ran in to a crocodile there." Her laughter was stressed and awkward as she looked away. This was harder than she thought, back as a princess, she didn't have to care about befriending anyone, she wanted to be out and thriving, but thriving is nothing of what she was really doing.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:09 pm
SSBrosB

Katlego didn’t seem to notice how nervous the other one was, or perhaps he just didn’t care. After all, he got to meet another cheetah! Which hopefully meant another friend! And there was nothing wrong with that! “I’m always hungry!” He said, a large smile on his face. He didn’t realize of course how silly that sounded, but it was true. Having to survive on one’s own without being in some sort of group meant that food was never guaranteed. Or at least, less likely to be available.

He looked surprised when she mentioned the crocodile. “Oh wow! I didn’t even know! Thanks for warning me about it!” He would make sure to avoid that area. After all, he didn’t want to be eaten by a croc!

“I’m Katlego by the way! I’m all by myself out here which gets kind of boring and so I wander around a lot which is how I came here!” Of course that was obvious, but he thought it needed to be mentioned anyway. “What about you? What’s your name?” He asked, wondering who the pretty cheetah was.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:10 pm
"I got a hare to spare. Follow me." Turning, giving him a smile and trotted. As they walked, when he asked about her name, she didn't even properly give her name!? Quickly she went up ahead of him and bowed her head, close to her forehead touching the floor. "My name is Shun." Then rose her head. "Pardon me... Katlego...I should have introduced myself first." Side stepping and continuing on til they found the makeshift den. It was.... Tiny. Neither of them could really fit in it but it was mostly for her processions and foods. Going in and digging up the hare and pulled it out, dunked it in her water bowl a few times before offering it to him.

Sitting down on her hunches as she looked out to the plains again.
"If you're always hungry... this kinda isn't the place, I'll be moving soon from here. The prey animals have moved about a week ago. I just stayed for the scenery. Get another good look at it before I continued." Closing her eyes to feel the wind through her fur.

"I'm gunna miss how quiet it is here." Facing him. "You are welcome to use this hut..If you do plan to stay... I'd say the fish and the occasional hare and gazelle are good in the area. Just scarce." Flicking her tail. "Sorry I haven't had company in so long, I'm used to living in a coalition.. It's a bit different being so.... alone." Feeling a bit distant from herself in that moment. Then looked back at him. "Til you got here. Too bad I'm leaving in the morning." Smiling humbly.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:11 pm
SSBrosB

“Shun! That’s a nice name!” Katlego said, giving her another smile. Though he wondered why she had bowed her head. Is that what they did in her family or something? He didn’t ask about it though as he followed her to the den. He didn’t mind that it was tiny though, but he was surprised that she was willing to give him a hare, and happily started to devour it, quickly saying “Hangs!” in return with a mouthful of hare.

He was disappointed to hear that there wasn’t much food around the place. It was pretty nice around here, but he couldn’t stay if there wasn’t food. Or at least more food.

He was startled to learn that she was going to leave so soon though! He choked a bit on his current piece of hare before looking at her. “In the morning! But, but we just met! You can’t, well I mean you can, but we’ve barely talked to each other! And one day isn’t enough to really make friends with someone!” He had basically already decided that they were friends, but they couldn’t just be one-day friends!

He thought about it for a moment, a rare thing for him to do, and then said, “What if I go with you? That way we can hunt together and two is better than one for that! And I can keep you company! Maybe we’ll find a place that’s relaxing and has more prey in it?” He wasn’t sure if they would obviously, but he had nothing to lose by travelling with her, if she wanted him to that is. He wouldn’t force himself into the situation if she wanted to be alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:12 pm
Giving a heavy sigh, starting to mentally close the chapters of this place. She looked to him, he was... so inspiring with her words, she couldn't help but laugh. "I was going to tell you that I hope our travels let us meet again." Putting her paw to her chest and laughing again.

"I guess ... traveling together wouldn't be that bad. I would feel rude otherwise. Do you have a coalition you go to? Or are you a free bird?" Laying down and flicking her tail. "Company would be nice...I think I remember where the prey beasts headed. I'm sure we will be too full to hunt in no time."

Shaking her head. "Are you sure you want to travel with someone?" She continued to laugh a little more.
"Traveling with a stranger may be dangerous. You never knew anymore."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:14 pm
SSBrosB

Katlego was happy that he could make her happy. Or at least that he could make her laugh. She had looked so sad before. He took another bite of hare and thought about it. Again, marking this as a rare moment in his life. “Nnnnope! Been by myself for a while now. All on my own with no one to go and travel with. You’re the first Cheetah that I’ve seen for a while now, which means it’s been a really long time since I’ve even talked to one!” He was excited. Perhaps it would be a lot more entertaining to go and explore the Roguelands with someone else?

He shook his head. “Well, you don’t seem like you would want to do anything to me. After all, if you were going to do anything, I don’t think you would have told me about the Crocodile and the fact that the food had already moved on.” Sure, it could mean that she was just being nice before tricking him and attacking or something, but he was a pretty strong cheetah. At least he thought he was. If he needed to he could fight. “I mean, I’m willing to take a chance. You never know what you may miss if you don’t take any chances!”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:15 pm
"Woahhh... Like me... Well.. I have been alone for a couple years. It's a good chance." She looked over to him. "I'd suggest to seek out the scenery a little. It's nice... Where you could see the mountains like fog formations past the great tree... and even the crocs, though scary... they are beautiful to observe. I wonder what it is like for them, Seeing them quicken pace on land. Or when I see the birds fly here, I didn't see them all too much in the forest I used to live so it's nice everything being so spacious." Looking at him again from spacing out. "There is a watering hole not too far from here neither that's pretty safe too. No attacks what so ever no matter who is in the wateringhole. I made friends with a lion not so long ago.. What about you, where was your last adventure?"  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items