• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:29 pm
Morte
Erebus
Makai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:34 pm
The two were suppose to be each other's friends. But this... was different. He looked to the female that had 'saved' them and led them out of the mud pits filled with danger. Already Makai wasn't in the best of moods. He was hurt pretty bed, and Erebus- with cool eyes, seemed to watch the girl, Morte, was her name, very closely. Something about her rubbed him the wrong way. When Morte made the excuse to- excuse herself he followed after her.

"Hey." He called out to her. "Are you going to help my friend or not. I feel like all you're doing is stringing us along."

Makai looked at how Erebus went after her. Didn't he like his sister? Why was he trying to get all the girls to fawn over him. Didn't he already have that? Jealousy began to turn his stomach and he looked at his wound, it was pretty bad, his flank literally torn in from the fangs of the croc. He almost died. Just because someone took interest in helping him, Erebus didn't have the right!

Slowly he got up and hissed at the pain before he lowered himself, then tried it again. This time, his blood was dripping down his leg.
"What is your problem, bro." He huffed at Erebus. Then looked towards Morte.

"Hey... I'm sorry... " Makai's voice lowered..

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:36 pm
Morte looked at Erebrus with an arrogant turn up of her nose. "If you do not like how I help you, you can find someone else to help." She walked over to a plant and plucked it. "This should help with the pain." Morte knew a lot about healing because she had to heal herself, but she normally did NOT help others. This was a very unnatural turn of events for her.

The female was not sure if she approved of this strange set of actions she was taking, but at the same time, there was something about these two males. They made her want to make sure they survived. She applied the plant to the wound and frowned. "We need to get you to my den or you are going to attract something hungry."

Did she just offer her den to this injured male? Well if she did, that meant the other one would be staying too. Not that the den wasn't big enough for three, but she shouldn't be inviting strange males into her den. Morte was very grumpy with herself over the turn of events, but she would not go back on what she said either.

Morte lead the way to her den, even helping the injured male stand and walk since that wound was nasty. "Your friend is a prat, such is the way of things. You should never apologize for the actions of yourself, let alone others. Own whom you are, and what you are." She was a cruel and horrible creature. She owned it, and never apologized for it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:38 pm
Erebus couldn't exactly put his paw on it and he didn't know why he was following her orders as if they were given to him by his boss but she helped him- and he watched as she put the plant against his friend. After she helped him up, Erebus went under Makai and tried to lift him but immediately Makai hissed and stayed beside the female cheetah.

Erebus heard what she said, but he knew Makai since they were cubs. He didn't often apologize for anything and he lifted his head and straightened himself as he followed after Makai. Because in a mission, you never leave anyone behind. So he stayed quiet like he usually did and watched as Makai got.... weird.

His blue fur was dirty, and he hated it- but he was in too much pain to care for it now.
"I say sorry because he doesn't- We're the horsemen but I've learned manners and I owe you a big favor for helping us. Helping me."

Erebus eye-rolled.

Passing by some of the same leaves, he snatched a few and put it in his satchel. Anything that could help them, he kept an eye out as Makai tried to flirt with ...Morte.

"I'll catch something for us to eat."

Makai turned to Erebus- eyed him hard then nodded with full trust. Being with a beautiful cheetah, and resting his flank was something he HIGHLY needed. Or thought he needed. As soon as he saw her den, his ears went down and he slowed down. Exhausted. His family were all healers, and he just so happened to be the only fighter, Loan Shark to be exact.

"Do you live here on your own?" Makai's voice was strained and just seemed tired.

Erebus had already noted the den, and went off to get something to eat. Makai would need it.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:40 pm
Morte snorted at the silly question. Why did he have to ask if she lived here alone as if that was strange? She was an adult, why would she need to live with others?

She looked over at the hurt male as she lead him into the den. Suddenly she had the answer of why he asked. These two must be pride cats. Those too weak to live on their own, or those too stupid to let the weak die.

"Of course I live on my own. This is MY den. I hunt, I live, and I normally avoid dealing with others, let alone help them." Morte should have wanted this male and his friend gone, especially if they were pride cats. Something about them made her regret that the one went hunting, and she didn't like the thought of them leaving. What was it about them that made her like them? There was an answer, but she couldn't quite place it.

Morte gets the male settled on a pile of soft furs she had collected and goes to her stash of herbs. She pulls out several things and mixes them together. It takes a few minutes, but she soon has a paste that she spreads over the wound. It would keep it clean and help it heal. It also would keep the pain down.

"What were you thinking, going into those mud pits? Everything around here avoids them." The only things that did, got eaten by those lurking lizards. She only went there to watch from a distance as something stupid got eaten.

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games