Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:55 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Asteri
Jing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:03 pm
User Image She was the princess that was deemed fragile. The one that had to be pampered more than the rest. Polar opposite to her biggest idol. Her sister Jian Bo. Whom was the oldest and most rambunctious of the cubs. Whom also found her way in to spar with males. Jing, wanted to be like that... Useful but not so girly. But.. she was girly! No matter how rough she wanted to be, she just spewed out poise and gentle behavior. That sparked a problem. After constantly rejected by such requests..

"Get out of here Jing!"
"...."
"Jing did you hear me! Get out of here!" Her elder sister barked at her. Puffing up her fur. "You can't be here- you're gunna get us in trouble!"

One of the males, whom had a crush on Jian Bo, had been teaching her how to fight and hunt, upon request. Just to get on their good graces, he perked his head from behind the rock that Jian had been training with.

"Jian-" His voice was calm.
"What!" Then she realized it was him and lowered her head. "Sorry about that. Just I don't want to get in trouble. I want to keep learning."
Jing lifted her head. "Can.. you train me too?"

In which started her failed attempts, and it went on for weeks. All of them in secret. Training. But she didn't get any better and one night. Alone. She trained as hard as she might til her body gave in and she collapsed. Her health was already bad, but to push herself was worse!

The day they found her, was the day that Jian Bo had stopped talking to her. She visited once. To tell her how she messed up everything.

Now... she was left to rest for the next couple of days. Prohibited from going in to the training hall again. So she found herself counting stars every night. Her dark eyes had wished and hoped they granted her to be someone useful. She couldn't fight.. she couldn't.. Sighing softly as the temple ruins' window kept her from the outside world. Her chin over her arms as she looked up at the night sky..

Kathryn Dragonna
After a few posts, we can time skip when he cub naps her- or we can make another thread. Just wanted to start their story from scratch but I posted a spoiler of the talks we had to refresh memories ;]

Kathryn Knouse

User ImageUser Image

Asteri x Jing
------ Adol Asteri is found within the pride walls and encounters cub Jing
------ He comes frequently, but gets caught one day and almost sentenced to death but somehow gets away
------ Doesn't come for a while, but finds out Jing is deathly ill. Comes to her side
------ He Cubnaps her at Juv stage and promises they will be together forever.
------ He is a lord in the fairies, while she gets adopted by another royal family within the fae ( sickly princess is perfect gift to royals to become Laird )
------ [ Add more drama here ]
------ Gets married to Asteri

Quote:
Asteri *angel*
dicichi@gmail.com (8:46:22 PM): Jing: -is in beautiful clothes and jewelry and runs outside seeing a familiar face in the distance- "Asteri? Asteri? Are you there?" <- Night fall when everyone is asleep
Kathryn Knouse (8:47:05 PM): Asteri *creeps out of the shadows and smiles at little Jing* "You are growing up wonderfully, little mirror."
dicichi@gmail.com (8:48:48 PM): Jing: -ears perk up and runs, only stopping just a few paces away from him- "I thought I could no longer see y-" *coughs from the run*
Kathryn Knouse (8:49:48 PM): Asteri *frowns and nuzzles* "I am sneakier than your family would like... and I have a new home. Perhaps you would like to join me there? We could always be together."
Jing: Looks up at him surprised. Lifting her paw to touch his. "A new home? You don't like.. my pride?" As she turns to cough some more. "I ... miss you.."

Quote:

Katie: Asteri *cautiously pokes with paw*
Chi Sohma: Jing: -blinku then turns and softly smiles-
Kathryn Knouse (7:44:54 PM): Chi Sohma: She is the youngest of the litter. And also the more kinder one. They are princesses and princes in their pride
Katie: Asteri *puts nose against hers* "Hello, little fluffball."
Katie: He is a curious doof?
Katie: or seems to be right now
Katie: I think it's the fact that she's a cub
Katie: it turns him into a doofus
Chi Sohma: xDDD
Chi Sohma: Hey you can back rp! XD -dies-
Chi Sohma: <3333 him being a doofus is cute though
Katie: I could... I could go have him join this pride as an Adol and torment her as she is growing up too
Katie: or just have him torment her at the pride borders...
Chi Sohma: Jing: -licks his nose- Hello Sir. -wags tail- Your funny.
Chi Sohma: LOOL
Chi Sohma: Can do
Chi Sohma: and have them arranged married with the match maker
Chi Sohma: XD and be like "FUUUCK" xD; "Im stuck with her damn!~"
Chi Sohma: she is also a sick child. >_>
Chi Sohma: so the tormenting would be awsome until she is like adol/adult when she gets REALLY sick and he finally realized the truth and DUN DUN DUUUUUN
Chi Sohma: Is the youngest of the litter and baby'd a LOT. She is gullible beyond reason. She tends to follow the oldest around like a puppy when she isn't sick. Mostly has a good heart and is kind to everyone and would take the fall for any of her siblings or try to lesson punishments. Modest, and overly giving.
Chi Sohma: All kinds of plots are constantly on my mine + dramas that can happen
Katie: he'd be a doofus, and try to make her laugh
Katie: he might just see if he can get the matchmaker to stick her with him since she IS sick
Chi Sohma: awsome. no one would know she is sick >_> we cant have the royal family sick yea know. So.. she is gunna be sheltered
Chi Sohma: TRUE
dicichi@gmail.com (7:46:30 PM): OMG YES
Kathryn Knouse (7:46:41 PM): Chi Sohma: TRUE OMG TRUE
Chi Sohma: -highfives-
Katie: kekeke
Katie: have her talk him into joining the pride... and the two of them kinda con the Matchmaker
Katie: that would be amusing
Katie: Asteri "I am only as funny as you are." *winks*
Chi Sohma: Jing: -giggles softly and wags tail happily- Im not so funny.. but I can try to be! Um/...-looks around then does a funny face- Blahhhaaa~~ OuO?
Katie: Asteri *chuckles* "You are funny, or you would not find me funny. I am a reflection of you."
Katie: ASteri "All the good folks are reflections of those around them."
Chi Sohma: Jing: You are!? (Link: mailto:O@O)O0O ?! So your not real? -puts a paw on his nose- ... But you feel real? -looks around- Hm. :-
Katie: Asteri *licks her nose* "I am real... some reflections are real. You'll know what I mean when you are older."
Chi Sohma: Jing:.... But .. water is reflection. And the one I see like me is not real. Its water? -tilts head and softly blushes when her nose is licked and giggles softly-
Katie: Asteri "That is a type of reflection. That is a reflection of you as you SEE. Creatures can be reflections too, they can be reflections of your actions. How you act toward someone or your general attitude can reflect on someone... again, you will likely understand better when you are older."
Katie: Asteri "I reflect on you, and you reflect on me."
Chi Sohma: Jing: Reflections like crystals are different and um.." -Gets stumped for a moment and doesnt understand but smiles up at him and rolls on her back, pawing him at him- "When Im older..?" Blinking up at him, and pondered- "But ... when I grow up.. will you still be my reflection?"
Katie: Asteri *grins* "Depends if I am still around you."
Katie: Asteri *rolls on his back too and looks at her all upside down like* "Do you want me to be your reflection?":
Katie: he has somehow turned into Doofus phylosipher
Chi Sohma: Jing: -shoots up and tackles his face- Of course. -wags tail-
Chi Sohma: xDDDDDDD

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:04 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Asteri was a rogue. He had a loving family, siblings, the whole wonderful life, but not within the protection of a pride. They were on their own out there, and as they got old enough, he and his siblings had started making their own way. He was still young, but the male cheetah was already doing a lot for himself. He traveled alone, hunted, and only occasionally crossed paths with his family to speak with them. He had taken to traveling at night mostly. This allowed him to see places that during the day might be guarded by active prides. At night, there might be guards posted, but there were less active members of a pride out and about.

Asteri had proven just how good he was at slipping past guards by creeping into this pride's lands. It probably didn't help that his coloration made him look like a piece of the night sky creeping about. He blended so well and he was so quiet when he walked. He might be young, but he was already a very sneaky creature. And so he got very close to the temple ruins before anyone knew he as there. He would have continued to be undetected if not for the cub that he saw looking so sad in a window. He put his paws up on the sill, poked her gently with one, and touched his nose to hers. "Hello, little fluffball."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:53 pm
The cheetahling was more than a little depressed. She could feel her heart hurt like no one's business. Figuratively and mentally. It hurt but as she looked at the stars, it almost seemed like the sky had came to her. Fluffball? Her cheeks went red, although they already were with how sick she was. Her face lit up. "Hi star..." As it couldn't been a GIRL cheetah since, the others from the pride all called her Princess Jing, or Princess.. But fluffball, he must have been from the dream realm in the sky. Her paws were small, but likewise extended out to him. Smiling brightly.

"When did you fall from the sky? Are you hurt?" Her voice was was premature and slightly squeeky.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:55 pm
Asteri gave the cub a charming grin. "i am not hurt, it was less falling and more landing." The male wouldn't say no to a compliment and if this cub wanted to call him a star, he certainly would take that as a compliment. He picked up one of his paws and put it to his chest. "I am a Asteri, who are you, little Fluffball?" He thought it only fair to give his name if he wished to gain hers. She was quite pretty, and he hoped he could get her name.

The male was well grown, quite strong, and looked impressive with his star covered coat. Asteri really was quite the sight and he knew it. He also knew he had a soft spot for cubs and this one looked so frail and sad. Perhaps he could bring a smile to her face.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:56 pm
Her body could barely hold her up yet she smiled tenderly at Asteri. "I am Princess Jing jing but.. You can call we whatever you like, right?"

Pushing herself up on the leg. She was adorned in patterned clothing, from the artisans that worked on furs of others. Although she wouldn't know what furs were really from or death. The fur was that of pure white and thick because of her body being so cold and fragile.

"Have you come to take me to the sky? I'm not a warrior yet... I haven't done great deeds... But you still came?" Having thought he was those of the sky whom helped departed warriors souls to the heavens. He certainly fit the part. But she was more worried that her soul wasn't valuable enough yet.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:57 pm
"I have not come to take you to the sky, I have come to make the earth more pleasant for you." Asteri nuzzled her cheek. He wondered at the fact that this cub thought she was leaving yet. He truly hoped not, but what if she was't long for this world? She didn't smell close to death that he could tell, and yet it still worried him that she thought she might be.

Asteri thought she was much too precious to be dying and so he would do his best to convince her of that fact. Maybe if he convinced her of it, she wouldn't? He had heard stupider things in his short life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:06 pm
"Good, because I haven't gotten to know you yet."

She smiled weakly but it was all the strength she could muster. Mewing a little and she jumped towards him. Hugging around his neck. "What do you like, who are you ... tell me.. everything about you before I leave. Ok?" Holding on to him and nuzzling in to his neck.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:12 pm
Asteri lowered his neck to let her hold onto it better and a smiled curled onto his muzzle. She was precious, and he liked her fire. "My name is Asteri, I come from the lands of the Faerie where magic is so thick you can feel it in your fur." He looks up at the stars and then back down. "I like many things, but especially making new friends... what about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:13 pm
"I ...love the stars.. and I love helping others- and defending them!" But of course that excitement made her start coughing again. Slowly letting go off around his neck and withdrew back to sitting beside him. Ears pinned back as she cleared her throat. "Woah... Magic.." She smiled. "What is magic?"

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:14 pm
"I love helping and defending others. Magic... Is... Magic is everything... It binds us together and gives us life. It fills the world, but some places it is thicker than others." Asteri was pulling up all kinds of half listened to lessons to the cubs of the Feary. He knew what he had to, but they knew far more for being raised in the pride. Come to think of it, he should make time to listen more. "I think you could use a defender, little Fluff ball."

Asteri wanted to help this younger cheetah so badly. His own youth made it hard for him to see the complications that came with the desire in his heart. Someday he would have to face those, but for now he didn't even know how he would help Jing, let alone the details of what was entailed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:16 pm
"A...'fender?" Her eyes slitted. "I want to be a deafender-" Sighing. "I'm just..sick..I already have deafenders..." Grumbling... "They are always at my side, they always treat me like I'll break. I want to do something-! I wanna help too.." She leaned in to him. "Star- can you make my wish come true.. can you make me stronger so I can help too..."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:17 pm
Asteri chuckled and nuzzled the cub. "Perhaps you need a defender from all these defenders. I do not know if I can make your wish come true." He felt he should be truthful with her. "But I plan to try as hard as I can to make it as you wish." What could he do to help? He was no healer... But there were healers in his new pride. A plot started to form in his head. "What I think you need is a place with more magic."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:18 pm
"More-? Like..where?" She put her paws against him, his arm and looked at him as though maybe he could answer a prayer.

"Can you take me to it?" Her voice in a whispered tone and she put her head against his fur. "Please take me to it.."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:20 pm
Asteri nodded. "Yes, I think I can. You will need to come with me... Leave your family. Are you strong enough to do that?"

The male didn't want to force her to leave. He liked her too much and was afraid the stress of fighting him could kill her. So this child he wanted to be willing to go back to his new pride. If the others thought of her as he did, perhaps he could convince one of the royals to adopt her. By the looks of those furs she was covered in, the child was important here, so why try to make her important in her new home?

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games