Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:15 pm
Image here  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:16 pm
"I tire of your fighters coming in. Why aren't there any pretty young things anymore. One's trying to prove themselves." He got up, lavished by all his pretty jewels. It was his world. He could run it like he wanted, and yet something ached in him. Something longing. Deep down inside. He watched without a care, at how they grew u, Lulu's children. She loved that cheetah for far too long, no matter if he taught her to dance. He would teach her how to sing. They did so much together at a roguelands, and now reunited in the pride, they grew so far apart. She loved, so deeply that she nearly killed herself over that love. He ached for her, and still, he kept an eye over those kids. Even the brute ones, the ones who fell apart, they loved, they wondered, had children of their own. Here he still was, starring at her den at times.

"I need to get out of this place, damn air is too stale." He growled and walked through the dens, filled with laugher, singing, and the song of bells tapping against the ground and cutting the air.

He was flocked and fawn over yes, but these fighter girls weren't one to stay around, and he had to fight tooth and nail with some of the males that would terrorize some of the other entertainers. Even get his fur dirty... but he was done watching her den for a while. Bowing his head at the guards. "Hey, I'll sing for you next time I'm here."
"Where are you going?"
"I believe I might dance or sing for another pride, bring back my own earnings. What do you think?"
"Ah your singing is beautiful. Much better than some of the girl entertainers. You really are something Sui."
"I am, aren't I." Sui smiled, a genuinely beautiful smile.

Trotting away with his head held high.

"Hey." Sengetsu jumped down, a hardy leopard that eyed Sui up and down.
"Do leave you need a fighter with you."
"Oh so you are coming along too, great."
"Who said I was coming with the likes of you D"Because, I don't see anyone else coming to see me out. I don't believe I'm that important, right?"
"Of course you are. Now go get your fighter!"

Sui growled and pushed himself against Sen. Pushing him against a tree.
"I have been in this pride for way to f*ing long kitten! You guys are a bore now!"

Growling and with that, Sen was stilled as Sui made his way out. Going to the forest from beyond this pride... But he couldn't really make it past the desert. Sitting in the sand, watching the waves of sands... Ears back. "I'm so glad, I'm out of there." Falling backwards, feeling the breeze. "It's nice out here..."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:18 pm
So long since last she'd had any kind of peace, so long since her paws had a place they'd belonged....and now she was in these lands, in the sands as they twined about brown and green paws. It was like her head wasn't in itself any more, wasn't quite right. It hurt, in its own way, making her feel lost and lonely. Shaking her head, she started her trudge onwards, letting her paws carry her through burning sand, and towards the horizon. It surprised her to see another figure. Not many travelled these parts, at least not here. Not any more. Flicking an ear she was quick to him, settling slightly delicately as she watched his face, "It's not often I see another out here. Forgive me for being so curious....I didn't think I would run across anyone else til I was out of the desert."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:19 pm
The cheetah was much too angry to keep to himself, he needed to be loved by many, but those many were empty shells of loveless interactions. The roguelands were more genuine in that way. Slowly he got up and shook himself off.

"Yea? I was just saying the same about myself."

Brushing off the sand and sneezing. Even his sneeze was delicate. Then he turned his head. The cheetah was none the difference between the girls he had met, he met all types.. But at least this one was 'normal' and it sounded like she had something in her head. He could tell by her bodylanguage, something he studied all too much.

"I'm a little lost... where are you headed?"

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers