Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Travels in Ultra Space - Monique's Multiversal March Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:26 am
The nurse looked Monique up and down, then at her sister and the Zoroark before turning her attention back to Monique. To her they all looked like normal citizens of the kingdom, indistinguishable from anyone else, it's not like they were stump tails either. Suspending her understanding of reality just for a moment she decided to humor this strange woman and said something to the twin fish in Pokespeak, a dialect Monique was unfamiliar with. The two fish would begin to swim away with their patients and the nurse would motion for Monique to follow her as she began to swim after them. "Come with me."

-----

The two multiversal travelers, and one Pokemon, would find themselves in a quiet room, the two patients now laying on soft Sealeo skin lined beds. Monique was pointed to a nice coral chair to sit on, the seat also lined in Sealeo skin. It was a beautiful chair, like everything seemed to be in this city, like one giant castle for everyone to use, the opulence was otherworldly, literally.

For several minutes Monique was left alone with Kasumi and Zoanna, the nurse off doing something else. Said nurse would in time return, carrying a clipboard and a strange conch shell, a glowing white gem embedded on it. The nurse would swim over to a table near Monique and set the conch shell down before taking a seat in the chair in front of the former Zoroark hybrid. Once seated she would set her clipboard on her lap and take out a Qwilfish quill to write with.

"Those two seem mostly fine, the Heal Pulses look like they did their job, they just need plenty of rest. That said, you were saying something about...space? Or something like that? You're not from here is what I gathered? Could you tell me more?" She asked Monique.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:13 am
SubonicXP
The nurse looked Monique up and down, then at her sister and the Zoroark before turning her attention back to Monique. To her they all looked like normal citizens of the kingdom, indistinguishable from anyone else, it's not like they were stump tails either. Suspending her understanding of reality just for a moment she decided to humor this strange woman and said something to the twin fish in Pokespeak, a dialect Monique was unfamiliar with. The two fish would begin to swim away with their patients and the nurse would motion for Monique to follow her as she began to swim after them. "Come with me."

-----

The two multiversal travelers, and one Pokemon, would find themselves in a quiet room, the two patients now laying on soft Sealeo skin lined beds. Monique was pointed to a nice coral chair to sit on, the seat also lined in Sealeo skin. It was a beautiful chair, like everything seemed to be in this city, like one giant castle for everyone to use, the opulence was otherworldly, literally.

For several minutes Monique was left alone with Kasumi and Zoanna, the nurse off doing something else. Said nurse would in time return, carrying a clipboard and a strange conch shell, a glowing white gem embedded on it. The nurse would swim over to a table near Monique and set the conch shell down before taking a seat in the chair in front of the former Zoroark hybrid. Once seated she would set her clipboard on her lap and take out a Qwilfish quill to write with.

"Those two seem mostly fine, the Heal Pulses look like they did their job, they just need plenty of rest. That said, you were saying something about...space? Or something like that? You're not from here is what I gathered? Could you tell me more?" She asked Monique.

Monique finally sat, or whatever sitting was like with a tail instead of legs. She noted the chair was designed to take more of the tail weight off, more like a lounger. After the awkwardness of venom milk world, this was a welcome respite. A few bubbles of air came out of her mouth as she sighed.

"That is correct. I am a Faller, and so too now is my sister..." She looked toward Kasumi. "My friend..." Monique looked around, wondering where the heck Crystal had gone off to. "...was helping me rescue my sister from another reality, where she wound up after our world began disintegrating. We were on our way back through Ultra Space when we got thrown here. And somehow I became a Primarina and was separated from my Zoroark half."

The sheriff let out another sigh, bubbles lazily floating, her attitude more muted. "I wonder..." she began timidly. "Does the name Kaimana ring a bell? She's the other sister, the last one I need to find. I doubt she's here, but... You never know. Kaimana Ka‘ana‘ana."  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:29 pm
Espeon_Commander

Something in his explanation lingered in her head though. That city was protected by a Reflect dome. Do we let the intrusive thoughts in this time, because these guys sound like arrogant pricks?... “So, do you know how to get in normally? And then how well can that dome take Psychic Fang attacks?”

Apparently, the answer was yes. Slowly, maybe, but yes, we were going to let the thoughts out.

A smile quickly grew on Hop's face, their sharp teeth revealing themselves as their lips parted, the grin growing to inhuman lengths. They liked that idea, liked it a lot in fact. Looking from over their shoulder at the cave behind them in the distance and back to Sundaria they spoke. "I think you and I are going to get along great. Please, come with me, I have some friends I'd like you to meet...a whole team of them...kekeke!" They laughed before turning around and walking towards the cavern on the seafloor. Sundaria was about to meet another incarnation of Team Snagem.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:47 pm
SubonicXP
If Lykas followed into the hospital the comings and goings would almost grind to a halt as people began to float around and gawk at the blue merman, their mouths agape and hush whispers drifting around as they mumbled amongst themselves. Why was he here?

Lykas would indeed follow Monique and Kasumi into the hospital, hanging around in the waiting room as they were rushed off for treatment. Once he was left to himself for the time, he began to notice the glares from the people around him, casting his eyes downward when he did. It was always going to be like this, wasn’t it? He heaved a heavy sigh and tried not to let it get to him as he waited for Monique to be released. He had some questions for her after she was back. Like where she had come from, for starters. If he’d seen what he thought he did, she had burst from nothing into existence in the middle of the sea. That was definitely not normal and he needed to know if anyone else might be doing that who might be a threat to the kingdom.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:05 pm
Crystal gave a warm chuckle, her own smile growing at meeting yet another version of Snagem. "Wonderful. A team, you say? Glad to know that you've got a team here behind you as well." The lightboard would move forward with Hop, following them into the cavern. "You know, you remind us of a friend of mine. He's a dark type user as well, and he's also the leader of a team I'm a part of. If this team's anything like the one at home, we'll probably like them, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:42 am
"Kaimana?" The nurse perked up, looking over her shoulder as if someone was there but no one was. She then turned back to Monique and cocked her head slightly, considering what was going on in this moment just for a few seconds before speaking again. "...you mean nurse Kaimana?" She responded, letting that declaration linger for a bit as it finally clicked to her that the last name Ka'ana'ana was also familiar to her. "There is a nurse here by that name...could...could she be your sister?" She asked, questioning the thought. She didn't know how all this Ultra Space stuff worked, alternate realities, hell it could be a coincidence they had the same name if not just a variant, this nurse had no way to even articulate these thoughts, it was beyond her understanding.

-----

As Lykas sat out in the waiting room he would get plenty of looks and hushed whispers around him. It wasn't unusual to see the prince out and about, he was one of, if not the only, member of the royal family that mingled with the 'peasantry' if you will. The king didn't care for it but Lykas was not as tamable as his other siblings and in time the people of the kingdom just grew to accept Prince Lykas as an occasional part of their daily lives, choosing not to bother him too much least they incur the wrath of the king.

There was one person though who had their eyes on Lykas, never taking them off him as they dwell in a corner of the room, an East Sea Gastrodon hybrid. Their species and those like them, that had no tail, were not as marginalized as stub tails (legs) and were allowed in the city but they were still looked down upon and treated far more poorly. By this had something to do with the nasty look they were giving the prince, the slug person's bottom twitching as if ready to charge.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 pm
The nurse's reaction was odd. For a few expectant seconds, Monique would wait, wondering what was going on in her brain.

"You mean... Nurse Kaimana?"

Monique gasped, bubbles of air spontaneously exiting her mouth. Kasumi turned. Even the Zoroark seemed surprised.

"There is a nurse here by that name...could...could she be your sister?" the nurse asked.

"Get her in here!" Monique's emotions rocketed right through her. She looked at the motley crew. How in the world could she convince Kai that the three of them had anything to do with her lost sisters? How could she account for the Zoroark? And the Lilligant? And the Primarina? If only she could cast an illusion right now.

Still, something gnawed at her. Was I sent here...and why? Did this explain why she was thrown off the board, sucked into this reality? And why was Kai in this one, anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:34 pm
SubonicXP

As Lykas sat out in the waiting room he would get plenty of looks and hushed whispers around him. It wasn't unusual to see the prince out and about, he was one of, if not the only, member of the royal family that mingled with the 'peasantry' if you will. The king didn't care for it but Lykas was not as tamable as his other siblings and in time the people of the kingdom just grew to accept Prince Lykas as an occasional part of their daily lives, choosing not to bother him too much least they incur the wrath of the king.

There was one person though who had their eyes on Lykas, never taking them off him as they dwell in a corner of the room, an East Sea Gastrodon hybrid. Their species and those like them, that had no tail, were not as marginalized as stub tails (legs) and were allowed in the city but they were still looked down upon and treated far more poorly. By this had something to do with the nasty look they were giving the prince, the slug person's bottom twitching as if ready to charge.

Lykas knew how most of the kingdom’s citizens felt about him, certainly. His father and siblings had a reputation and he didn’t share it. These were their people but looking down on them for their station felt wrong to him. Apparently most of the citizens disagreed and found his choice to join them in the city as “strange”, at best. Some even thought he might be trying to draw out the worst in society so the king might come down upon them with the might of his royal guard. As if that were something the young hybrid would ever want.

As he waited for Monique’s return, he tried not to look too directly at anyone but one pair of eyes caught his attention. An East Sea Gastrodon hybrid in the owner was positively glaring at him. They had no tail but they weren’t a stub tail so the larger part of society probably didn’t shun them completely but if he had to guess, they still faced significant persecution from the more common tailed hybrids. They probably had plenty to say about that. It was his forefathers’ policies that had created this society, after all, even if he personally hated it. After being glared at for a bit, he finally spoke, calmly and quietly. “Can I….help you? You’ve been staring for a while and it’s a bit unnerving.” He stated, his voice a bit small, matching his stature.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:33 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal gave a warm chuckle, her own smile growing at meeting yet another version of Snagem. "Wonderful. A team, you say? Glad to know that you've got a team here behind you as well." The lightboard would move forward with Hop, following them into the cavern. "You know, you remind us of a friend of mine. He's a dark type user as well, and he's also the leader of a team I'm a part of. If this team's anything like the one at home, we'll probably like them, too."

As Hop and Sundaria ventured into the cavern the outside light would begin to fade and pitch black darkness would overtake them...at least, normally it would had there not been the sun in cat form walking behind Hop. It was a strange sensation for the Sableye hybrid who normally stepped into the darkness of the inner cave and sighed, like walking into a warm shower the darkness was comforting.

"You do? I suppose that makes sense if alternate worlds are a thing. Your leader though, is he as handsome as me? Kekeke..." Hop chuckled.

As they went in deeper Sundaria would note that the darkness was fading, sources of light appearing in the form of Fire Stones that had been partially excavated and were now jutting out of the cavern walls. Perhaps it would be strange to see items of the fire elemental in a flooded world but for now they were just sources of light, the fiery energy inside the gems flickering and casting light similar to a torch.

"The king and his men aren't brave enough to venture in here, this place long thought to be cursed. But we of Snagem Crew know the truth...kekeke." Hop said as they stepped out of the end of the tunnel and now found themselves standing in a large dome-like section of the cavern, the ceiling high and the bottom low, this area showing signs of having been excavated as well. All around them were more Fire Stones, Sun Stones, some Fire Gems, and even Ground Gems. Along the perimeter pit in the middle of the cavern, the walkway, were more carved out openings, each with a curtain hung up to ward off prying eyes as these were rooms. The most interesting thing to be seen though was what was at the bottom of the pit, something Hop immediately knew to point out.

"We call it the Precipice Blade, the remains of the dead Defiler, as they call it. Legend says they were slain by lord Kyogre long ago, during a time when massive rocks floated on the ocean's surface. This we believe is to be one of their claws." Hop explained as he gazed upon the giant white talon at the center of the pit. While Sundaria wasn't a Ground type herself she was a legendary hybrid that was particularly sensitive to the presence of powerful energies and she could definitely sense the Ground type energy emitting from this 'Precipice Blade' as Hop called it, it felt like warm summer soil, a strange sensation to feel this deep underwater.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 am
The Chansey hybrid jumped slightly in her seat as Monique barked at her, not expecting such a reaction but upon thinking on it for a second more she understood why she had such a reaction. Without a word and with a flick of her tail she would rise up off her seat and swim out the door to go find a particular co-worker of hers.

As the door closed behind her Monique would be left to wait, the minutes the nurse was gone for feeling like hours as the former Zoroark hybrid no doubt was filled with immense anxiety over what happened next. Was it really going to be this easy? If so it would be a welcome change from the last reality.

Some time later there would be a knock on the door and Monique would hear a familiar voice from the other side. "Hello?" The voice chimed, as if she was any other nurse coming in to see any other patient. Swimming through the door came a beautiful mermaid with long and thick pink hair, enchanting yellow eyes accessorized with a naturally 'painted' eyelids, fair pinkish skin from the waist up, and below was a long flowing mermaid tail with a heart-shaped fin on its end. An Alomomola hybrid.

This nurse would notice Monique first and then look to the Zoroark and Lilligant hybrid, noting the two seemed too tired or sickly to talk she turned her focus back to Monique. "So, you called for me? What can I do for you miss..." The nurse asked, grabbing the clipboard off the counter the last nurse left as she swam over to sit down, now staring down at the clipboard as she read off the information. Unsurprisingly she didn't recognize Monique and had yet to hear her voice. "...Ka‘ana‘ana?" She said questioningly, looking up from the clipboard with a dumbfounded yet hopeful look on her face. She was confused but part of her knew exactly what was going on and just needed Monique to confirm it.

-----

The slug man would scowl harder as Lykas spoke to him, his lower body twitching and wiggling, if he had a proper foot he'd be thumping it on the ground right now. "I suppose that depends..." The slug man almost hissed, getting up out of his seat and wiggling against the ground towards Lykas. "Prince Lykas." He hissed again, now standing in front of the royal. "Why are you here? Why do you mix with the peasants? Isn't it beneath your station? Or are you mocking the common folk with your presence? Daring someone to slight you in order to bring down your father's wrath on the peasants? Excuse me, I mean the common folk and the stub tail peasants. Can't mix those up."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:24 pm
Sundaria chuckled. “I’d say he is indeed handsome… Though, would you believe me if I said he wasn’t part Pokemon? Normal human… Though with two legs as well. It’s actually expected to have two legs back home. I don’t actually enjoy having this tail at the moment. Our nonbattle weakness to water made this thing pretty useless right now… Ooooh. Nice use of Fire Stones.”

Her mind shifted away from the annoyance of having her legs fused into one useless tail, the pretty lights capturing her attention. It helped her note the curtains on the walls, functioning like doors to probably other rooms, residential or utility. Then came the biggest shock of all. The power that was niggling at a growing part of her mind just came into focus, and she was in awe. Hearing Hop explain everything about their ‘Precipice Blade’, as it was called, let puzzle pieces fall into place. She had read about some of the legends surrounding Kyogre and Groudon once during her time as an Espeon hybrid, and if everything Hop here was telling her was correct, there was a fight between the two legends like there always had been, but no father dragon serpent to tell them to go to their rooms this time. And there seemed to be proof here that yes, this legendary existed. She immediately directed her lightboard over to the talon, leaning forward as far as she could without falling off of the light projection. “Oh my goodness. This definitely belonged to a powerful Pokémon, I can feel the energy radiating from it. Did you excavate any around the claw, see if there’s anything else around it? That’s amazing… I wonder how this would affect Aile, now that I think about it. Huh. Is this how an awakened Groudon would feel, or is this just a fragment of its power?...”

While Sundaria would be lost in thought, one of the curtains wound up being disturbed, a purple feline humanoid appearing behind it. Her large ears were perked up as she stared between the Sableye hybrid and the tailed Solgaleo hybrid, her own forked and webbed tail flicking in mild annoyance. “Hop, who is this person, and why did we let someone with a ‘proper’ tail in?” Her violet eyes narrowed as they focused in on Sundaria, as if searching for something. Sundaria, for her part, flicked her ears back against her head, not expecting to hear a voice very similar to hers. She hadn’t recently in her travels, and merely assumed that that trend would continue. Or, at least, didn’t think that possibility would actually happen again yet. Crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:04 pm
Monique couldn't exactly wait with bated breath—she had gills right now, after all—but she came about as close as physically possible to doing so as the Chansey left the room. She looked around at Kasumi and the Zoroark and wondered what Kai would actually think. Whereas Kasumi was more reserved, Kai was the free spirit, the one who might have really been a surfer if the oceans were safe. So much had happened, and so much had still yet to happen.

"Hello?" The voice that came out of the body that entered the room was familiar, if a little tentative. The body most certainly wasn't, but Monique expected as much. Kai was stunning as an Alomomola in a way that made her heart leap for joy. She scanned the room and looked. "You called for me? What can I do, Miss... Ka‘ana‘ana?" A tilt of the head. Is she stumbling on the name? Does she even remember? Her mind was racing with not-so-great thoughts.

"Kai..." Monique blew a few air bubbles out. "It's Monique, Kasumi, and... Well, I can explain. You're not dreaming, but..." The voice would hopefully be recognizable. "Sis, I have so much to say and don't know how much time it'll take to say it. And I hope...tapu willing, I've found you." If not for the aqueous setting, the Primarina might have been crying.  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:41 am
Espeon_Commander

"We've tried but the rock around it is incredibly hard and gets harder the deeper you go and it's nothing like any rock known on the seafloor. It took years to get this far as well." Hop explained to Sundaria, watching the neat little light board movements, that would be handy for a stump tail poor swimmers.

The Sableye hybrid would perk up as he heard what almost sounded like Sundaria's voice but from afar and turned around to face it. In that moment it clicked for him that this newcomer sounded a lot like his teammate, Hop doing a double take from his feline comrade to Sundaria and back. What was going on? "Oh! Um, yeah she does have a tail, doesn't she...kekeke..." Hop chuckled nervously, pretending he didn't notice her proper tail but of course she did. "This is Sundaria, I found her crashed on the seafloor. As far as I can tell she isn't one of the king's mooks, in fact she is from...far away?" He said questioningly as he looked to Sundaria, as if expecting her to explain. "Why do you two sound so similar?" He decided to just outright address the Walrein in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:48 am
MoniqueBrie

"Kai..." Monique blew a few air bubbles out. "It's Monique, Kasumi, and... Well, I can explain. You're not dreaming, but..." The voice would hopefully be recognizable. "Sis, I have so much to say and don't know how much time it'll take to say it. And I hope...tapu willing, I've found you." If not for the aqueous setting, the Primarina might have been crying.

Kai just floated there, staring at Monique in a mix of confusion and disbelief. Was this her sister? Could this be her? It took her many months to even come to terms with the fact that she was in another world and it had been years since she had seen her sisters, having come to terms with the fact that she'd never see them again. But now here they were, all those long since buried emotions bubbling to the surface at once, Kai's stalwart professional nurse expression soon crumbling into a sobbing and whimpering mess as she quickly swam up to Monique and snatched her up in an embrace. "Momo! 'sumi!" She managed to get out in the middle of her sobbing. "I don't understand any of this but it's you! It's both of you! It just has to be!" She cried out, as if she still needed to convince herself this was real.

The sisters of a dead reality, cast across the vast multiverse, were finally reunited in spite of the astronomical odds.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:06 am
Monique gripped Kaimana, not wanting to let go, her heart leaping for joy. A feeling of relief washed over her, maybe aided by the whole fact she was hugging an Alomomola. It felt so good to be called Momo by her sister. Oh tapu, thank you...

"You don't know how much work it took to make this happen. And a certain..." Monique trailed off. "Wait. Where's Crystal?" Suddenly, she felt like someone had used Worry Seed on her, but she brushed it off for at least a moment.

"I suppose I should start with the basics and with explaining who the Zoroark is. ...You know what Ultra Space is, Kai?"  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff