Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Travels in Ultra Space - Monique's Multiversal March Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:38 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh, you already noticed, Hop. Just as I noticed an odd presence that led me to her," the purple feline quipped, rolling her violet eyes. "We'll see about that, though." She stormed forward to the merfolk hybrid, as Sundaria was starting to raise her hands in an attempt to show she wasn't planning on doing anything.

"Hold up a moment, let's talk about this. There’s no need to-" She was cut off mid sentence as the legged hybrid grabbed one of Sundaria's hands, both of their eyes widening as some sort of psychic event seemed to be taking place. The two were frozen in place for maybe a minute at most, but for the pair, it would feel a lot longer, as thoughts and memories were traded between them in some sort of cosmic, psychic trade. Finally, they were able to pull apart, with the Espeon hybrid stumbling backwards holding her head, and Sundaria losing her balance and falling off of her lightboard. Thankfully, she dodged the Precipice Blade as she fell off. “Light, that… that was new. Yeah, I think that confirms it. Could have been gentler, though.”

The other hybrid, however, gave Sundaria an astonished look. “... Yeah, no, she’s definitely not with the king. Or from here. Anywhere near here. What just happened?”

“If I could hypothesize,” Sundaria started, sitting up while rubbing up her own head. “We think Synchronize went on overdrive, touching another version of yourself, Crystal. Or Crys, as you apparently prefer to be called here.”

“And I hope my fate isn’t anything like yours.” Rubbing her temples with both of her hands, Crys shook her head before turning to Hop again. “Hop, I intended to see her surface thoughts, and got… a lot more than I anticipated. A lot more.”

“And it went both ways, too. Mildly jealous of the dark type right now, no lies.” Sundaria would pull herself up onto her lightboard and resituate herself.

“Anyways… She’s looking for people here, makes sense why she’d trust someone that reminds her of her home. What’re your plans, boss,” Crys would ask Hop, still keeping an eye on the galactic hybrid. She just couldn’t shake off the distaste that she had for the usual tailed people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:25 am
MoniqueBrie
Monique gripped Kaimana, not wanting to let go, her heart leaping for joy. A feeling of relief washed over her, maybe aided by the whole fact she was hugging an Alomomola. It felt so good to be called Momo by her sister. Oh tapu, thank you...

"You don't know how much work it took to make this happen. And a certain..." Monique trailed off. "Wait. Where's Crystal?" Suddenly, she felt like someone had used Worry Seed on her, but she brushed it off for at least a moment.

"I suppose I should start with the basics and with explaining who the Zoroark is. ...You know what Ultra Space is, Kai?"

Kai would pull away and sniffle, looking at Monique's new face for a bit before speaking again, tilting her head in confusion. "Ultra Space?" She asked. She then looked to Kasumi and back to Monique. "What happened to Kasumi? And that Zoroark isn't just your Pokemon?" There were plenty of questions to ask and answers to receive and Kai wanted them all.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:13 am
Espeon_Commander

"I suppose that means I wasn't wrong to trust our new glow-y friend them, kekeke...this Ultra Space stuff is weird." Hop said in response to Crys's revelations about Sundaria thanks to the 'syncing' of the alternate selves. "My plans? Well, I don't know why I'm in such a charitable mood but we're going to help her find her friends! Kekeke! There is a good chance there in the city somewhere and if they weren't they aren't among the living anymore what with all the monsters outside the city looking for a bite to eat. But first I suppose we need to confirm their location. For that we need...ADRINA! GET YOUR LOUD MOUTH OUT HERE!" Hop yelled out, their voice echoing through out the cavern.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:45 pm
The echo would have a moment to reverberate into silence in the depths of the cave, whoever might respond to it apparently taking a moment to properly respond. "WHAT!? WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO BELLER LIKE A STUCK WAILORD!!!?!" An unbelievably loud voice erupted back, the cavern shaking slightly from the power of the voice responding. Walking out from where the voice came from was a woman with a pair of circular protrusions that came from around her neck, some interestingly formed fin-like wings attached to her arms, and a black single piece swimsuit that led to her pair of legs. Brushing her black hair back so that the fringe stopped covering her one eye, Adrina would finally observe the crowd of people that now occupied the main portion of the cavern. "Hop. Maybe next time mention we have company before you start with the demands~." Adrina venomously told the Sableye hybrid, taking a moment to hold her glare on him before switching to a kinder expression towards Sundaria. "Hi there. My name is Adrina. I'd ask if you were here for a personal show, but with Hop being the one asking, I doubt thats what its for. So how can I help?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:35 pm
"So, I suppose I should start with this. ...Kai, I assume you are familiar with the legends? How Alola lost its light?" Kai nodded. "Well, you see, the hero of Alola in myth came from the space between universes, a place known as Ultra Space.

When the Dome crashed, it was because a group of gluttonous creatures called Ultra Space. I went toward Flower City to defend the world, but..." A long sigh. "The Smog was just too much. Now... I didn't know any of this until later..." Monique looked at Kasumi. "We were all hurtled into Ultra Space, like a meteor broken up into pieces. Scattered.

In my case, I collided with a Zoroark..." A glance at the Zoroark hybrid. "And wound up in a world 49 years in the past. I'm with an organization known as Team Snagem. It was so weird to look up at the sky, the blue sky, no Dome, no Smog..."

"Kasumi remained human in the world she wound up in, but... It was terrible. Basically, poison is harmless and vice versa. I had to save her life. And...ugh... Venom milk." An involuntary shudder rippled through the Primarina's skin.

"And you wound up here. Now... Ultra Space and being a Faller... It ain't harmless. This world, for some reason, split me from my Zoroark half and turned both of us into hybrids. With tails." Monique looked at Kai. "How did you handle everything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:45 pm
SubonicXP
Reno Vantas

Crys would pull on her ears as the both of her teammates shouted at each other. 'Oh, for the love of the-" She caught herself and shot a nasty look at Sundaria before continuing. "For the love of Kyogre, can you two keep it down? My head's splitting still."

"Don't give me that look. You decided to grab me without permission," Sundaria calmly stated. "It's not like we knew what would happen when you grabbed me."

"Whatever."

"Anyways. Adrina. A pleasure. you may call me Sundaria-"

"Even though that's not your real name," Crys interjected.

"Oh, for the love of the Light, I almost want the inverse reality I just came from compared to you right now! At least when their, them acting rudely was them being polite!" Taking a deep breath, the galactic cat would continue. "Sorry. We- Ahem. I'm looking for a teammate and her sister that dropped here. My teammate is a Zoroark hybrid and her sister is human... And while this isn't a great sample size, a couple people that were human is other realities being hybrids here doesn't bode well for her status." She looked pointedly at Hop and Adrina with that last bit. "So, however you could help with locating them would be great. I'm assuming that's why Hop yelled for you."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:37 pm
SubonicXP

The slug man would scowl harder as Lykas spoke to him, his lower body twitching and wiggling, if he had a proper foot he'd be thumping it on the ground right now. "I suppose that depends..." The slug man almost hissed, getting up out of his seat and wiggling against the ground towards Lykas. "Prince Lykas." He hissed again, now standing in front of the royal. "Why are you here? Why do you mix with the peasants? Isn't it beneath your station? Or are you mocking the common folk with your presence? Daring someone to slight you in order to bring down your father's wrath on the peasants? Excuse me, I mean the common folk and the stub tail peasants. Can't mix those up."

Lykas sighed as the questioned began. "Is it so hard to believe the b*****d prince is nothing like his father?" He asked as calmly as possible. "I come out into the city because I want to see how my people live. If I am ever to take the throne, I want to know what my kingdom needs." He replied, trying to offer an explanation. "I doubt you'll believe me and I don't care if you do at the moment. There are injured wanderers I'm waiting to be treated that I want to ask some questions. I'll have more time to convince people who despise me for my bloodline that I'm not some evil tyrant once I'm done with that." He knew any answer he gave would be summarily dismissed if this one was anything like the others who accused him of such things so the simplest answer was best in this moment, to him. His father and older siblings had certainly created a very enduring opinion of their family since his grandfather's passing and now everyone believed all members of the royal family to be like them: pompous, arrogant and tyrannical in nature. He considered it a somewhat cruel joke by the Alpha that he had come out gentle-natured and hoping to bring an era of peace to his people through cooperation rather than might.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:17 pm
Kai listened, trying her best to understand everything her sister was telling her even if it was difficult to accept for most she had a bit of a leg up considering how long she had been here and was forced to come to terms with an entirely different world. "It hasn't been bad, I must admit. All I remember is falling asleep in our...world..., passing out as I choked on the Smog, and I woke up in this one. At first I thought I had died and it was the afterlife but then I quickly noticed my new body and new surroundings. I had woken up here, in this very hospital, someone having found me outside the city and brought me here." She explained.

"I had amnesia for awhile and while I slowly regained my memories I told no one as I had begun to adapt to this world. I guess you could say the self I had built while suffering from amnesia had become attached to this place and people and I had immediately went about finding a way to protect people in this terrible war. So by the time I regained my memories it just didn't seem important at the time...I had convinced myself you and Kasumi were long gone and if I couldn't save you maybe I could save someone else." She said, sniffling a bit.

-----

Back in the lobby the slug man was shocked by Lykas's answer, taken aback but his implied rebuke of his father and in public even. This was especially shocking considering the common man got executed for even the implication of insulting the king. Sure, Lykas was royalty but he wasn't exactly the crown prince, the king didn't need so it wasn't like Lykas could get away scot-free for such comments. And he was hear to aid some injured travelers? Peasants? This was not what the Gastrodon hybrid expected.

"For the bottom walkers!" A voice shouted as a mass of purple goo shot up from underneath Gastrodon hybrid, flying at Lykas as it quickly took on a humanoid form as it began to give off a white glow.

"No! Stop!" The Gastrodon hybrid cried out in that moment, his eyes going wide as he reached out for his comrade, the Muk hybrid that had been hiding underneath him. It was too late though, the Muk hybrid was going through with their plan as he pounced on Lykas in that moment and began to execute an Explosion, hoping to take down Lykas with him and become a martyr for their cause. It wasn't suppose to happen like this, they were suppose to hate the royalty but the Gastrodon hybrid didn't in that moment.

-----

Back with Monique, after she responded to her sister explaining her time here an explosion would rock the entire building, the four of them in the room feeling the impact as the entire place shook and one of the walls cracked.

"What was that!?" Kai cried out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:36 pm
SubonicXP
Kai listened, trying her best to understand everything her sister was telling her even if it was difficult to accept for most she had a bit of a leg up considering how long she had been here and was forced to come to terms with an entirely different world. "It hasn't been bad, I must admit. All I remember is falling asleep in our...world..., passing out as I choked on the Smog, and I woke up in this one. At first I thought I had died and it was the afterlife but then I quickly noticed my new body and new surroundings. I had woken up here, in this very hospital, someone having found me outside the city and brought me here." She explained.

"I had amnesia for awhile and while I slowly regained my memories I told no one as I had begun to adapt to this world. I guess you could say the self I had built while suffering from amnesia had become attached to this place and people and I had immediately went about finding a way to protect people in this terrible war. So by the time I regained my memories it just didn't seem important at the time...I had convinced myself you and Kasumi were long gone and if I couldn't save you maybe I could save someone else." She said, sniffling a bit.

Back with Monique, after she responded to her sister explaining her time here an explosion would rock the entire building, the four of them in the room feeling the impact as the entire place shook and one of the walls cracked.

"What was that!?" Kai cried out.

"Wow... I thought you were lost, too. It took a lot of work to make this happen, and I can only—"

Monique's response was interrupted as a blast erupted. A wall cracked, coral letting out cracking noises, and the water suddenly shifted, almost sloshing.

"What was that!?" Kai called out.

"I... I... I dunno..." Monique clung to her sisters, scared and a little seasick from the sudden movement. Why does trouble always have to follow me like this? she thought inside. It was a question for a tapu, really, if she ever met one. Kasumi especially seemed to drape off her arm fin.

The Zoroark suddenly swam toward the door, more alert than it had been at any time since they got there. Monique looked at her...it?...with trepidation. She didn't want to let go. Yet part of her told her she needed to follow and figure out what had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:43 pm
Espeon_Commander

Reno Vantas

Hop did a double take as Sundaria and Crys bickered, before they were similar but now to hear them fight like...well...cats...they were identical. Chuckling and shaking his head he turned back to Adrina. "I want you and Crys to do the thing and scan for her comrades. I would say Crys needs to ask Sundaria if she can scan her thoughts but I think at this point it isn't needed, I'm certain Crys knows who to be looking for. Just need you to do the thing with your voice and keep pinging the city until Crys finds a hit." Hop asked of them both.

It was a trick they learned how to do some time ago, by combining Adrina's sonar abilities with Crys' telepathy they could scan the ocean in a desired direction, identify living individuals and determine the location of the desired target. While Adrina could use sonar to determine the location of objects that was the limit, she couldn't determine if they were alive or not unless they were moving and certainly couldn't identify who they were, plus combined with Crys' Helping Hand it gave her sonar greater range. Of course this involves Crys jumping into Adrina's mind and becoming mentally one for a period of time, something Hop was unsure on whether or not Adrina and Crys cared for but it was the quickest way to locate Sundaria's traveling companions.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 am
Crys looked between the others in the room, a notable leer at Sundaria. After a minute, she grumbled and nodded, closing her eyes. "Yeah. I can see them. Both of them walkers like us. At least, before they were thrown here."

"And again, I don't-"

"Yeah, yeah, you don't know if coming through the wormhole changed them like it did you," Crys waved dismissively. Sundaria gave a large sigh as she tilted her head. "I'll put up with it right now, even though I'm not feeling a hundred percent. How about you, Adrina?"

Sundaria would just quietly watch her, not really angry, but more frustrated and annoyed maybe. She hadn't done a thing except show up and do an involuntary memory swap, but yet Crys just seemed to hate her guts. No doubt part of it was how she'd been treated in the past because of things out of her control, but did Sundaria need to bear the brunt of the passive aggressive attitude Crys was handing out? Light, she'd like to have a drag out argument with her at this point, hopefully getting out grievances and maybe becoming civil at minimum. Though, the current track record would be leaning towards that not happening, at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:01 pm
SubonicXP

Back in the lobby the slug man was shocked by Lykas's answer, taken aback but his implied rebuke of his father and in public even. This was especially shocking considering the common man got executed for even the implication of insulting the king. Sure, Lykas was royalty but he wasn't exactly the crown prince, the king didn't need so it wasn't like Lykas could get away scot-free for such comments. And he was hear to aid some injured travelers? Peasants? This was not what the Gastrodon hybrid expected.

"For the bottom walkers!" A voice shouted as a mass of purple goo shot up from underneath Gastrodon hybrid, flying at Lykas as it quickly took on a humanoid form as it began to give off a white glow.

"No! Stop!" The Gastrodon hybrid cried out in that moment, his eyes going wide as he reached out for his comrade, the Muk hybrid that had been hiding underneath him. It was too late though, the Muk hybrid was going through with their plan as he pounced on Lykas in that moment and began to execute an Explosion, hoping to take down Lykas with him and become a martyr for their cause. It wasn't suppose to happen like this, they were suppose to hate the royalty but the Gastrodon hybrid didn't in that moment.

Lykas had been waiting for a response of some kind from the Gastrodon. Some kind of derisive grunt or a dismissive hand wave or something to indicate the other hybrid didn't believe a word of what he said. That wasn't all that uncommon for him, either, sadly. Too many people believed such words to be little more than platitudes for placating the common folk and their concerns about him, especially with his father's extreme response to criticism from most. He knew if the king heard what he'd said, there would be hell to pay at he palace later but every word of it was true.

"For the bottom walkers!" When the cry rang out, he jolted slightly, his tail fin whipping around to defend himself instinctively, but it became apparent almost immediately that he was about to become very injured very quickly.

"Quickly, highness! Behind me!" Lykas felt the pull at his back as a familiar figure suddenly threw itself in front of him as it pulled him away from the attacker.

When the smoke cleared after the explosion, a paper-skinned hybrid with strangely stiff dorsal fins on either side of his back floated in front of Lykas, a shimmering sphere surrounding the both of them. "Do you have any idea how long it took me to find you, your highness? I wish you wouldn't leave me out in the wastes like that...Your father would have my head if you were hurt, even if he is less than fond of your eccentricities." The hybrid scolded the prince.

"Sorry, Sterling... You won't let me have any fun, though..." Lykas apologized, pouting slightly in spite of the Shedinja hybrid's last minute rescue. The other hybris sighed as he glared at the Gastrodon hybrid before them both. "I heard you call for that assailant to stop their attack. But you are complicit in an attempt on the life of one of the princes. You will be taken to the palace and-"

"Stop!" Lykas exclaimed, throwing himself across his apparent bodyguard's shoulders. "It's my own fault for ditching you earlier. Let him go." He told his protector sternly. "I'm sure he won't be trying anything like that again. I can see it in his eyes." He assured, his own lilac eyes focusing on the Gastrodon's for a moment, pleading with him through his expression in that moment to make himself look as penitent as possible. Sterling had to consider what Lykas requested of him but would he obey if the other hybrid didn't seem appropriately remorseful for his part in what had just taken place?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:54 pm
Adrina would give a small huff before nodding towards Crys. "Yeah, I think I can manage with having your thoughts in my head for a bit. But if you moan and whine again about having to hear the song I'm using to make the vibrations hit every possible angle for best use, I will make sure that ear worm stays with you until the world turns to desert." She shot back, staring down the other woman for a moment before interlacing her fingers and giving a long stretch above her head. Taking a deep breath, Adrina would aim herself towards the city.

And while the others nearby wouldn't hear it, they would feel it as ultrasonic waves began to flow out from Adrina's two circular protrusions. While by the time they reached town it wouldn't be detectable, it would result in everyone besides Adrian feeling the noise vibrating their bodies for the less than enjoyable effects that could have. But it would succeed at getting things mapped out for them at the quickest pace they could manage instead of the less powerful waves she could output.

The fact it would make sure that, at minimum for the next few days, Crys would have an appreciation for Adrina's music was just a side benefit. Nothing bad about gaining another fan, even if only temporarily.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:38 pm
It was too late, it didn't matter if Sterling obeyed his prince nor did it matter what Lykas said all together, plainclothes guards swarmed the Gastrodon hybrid, pinning him on the ground and putting him in demise cuffs, special handcuffs made from Dhelmise kelp which negate hybrid abilities. It was in that moment that Lykas knew he was being followed by various royal guards, only finally recognizing in that moment. The guards would haul away the Gastrodon hybrid, once again cursing the prince and the royal family in general, Lykas hearing things like 'you tricked me' and 'you're just like him'.

-----

The Zoroark hybrid wouldn't make it far out the door as a security guard, a Boltund merman, turned them back to the room and follow behind. "Ladies, please exit the hospital immediately if you are capable of, the building is unsafe. If you need assistance wait here for a nurse." With that the canine half fish swam away. What happened?

-----

Monique and crew would exit the room and make it to the main lobby of the hospital where they would see the resulting damage from the explosion, a failed assassination attempt, and most importantly they would see the man responsible for getting them in the city, Lykas. The prince himself would also spot the girls he had helped, at least they were safe.

Either way for Monique she had she sisters, everything she came for, what did she do now? Would Kai go back with her?

-----

As Adrina played her song Crystal, inside the girl's mind, would be presented with a pitch black darkness, the waves of sound creating a brief outline of everything the sound waves touched and returned. As the sound waves bounced back and forth the 'map' of the city filled in more and more and by focusing her Psychic powers she could discern the animate from the inanimate every if they weren't moving. This would be even easier for her since Synchronizing with Sundaria as she now knew that instead of diving into minds to find the target all she had to do was look for that strange energy signature, the Ultra Space energy of a Faller. Sundaria reeked of it and it made Fallers essential beacons and while she could probably sense them out if she went into the city herself this was much quicker and safer.

It wouldn't take long for Crys to find the Fallers in the city, they were all gathered together at the hospital, Adrina's song leading her mind directly to them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:18 am
The sisters (and the Zoroark) were able to make their way to the lobby. The area was clearly in disarray, objects knocked over, cracks, and someone cuffed on the floor. What a mess. But her brain was distracted by all the emotional processing queueing up.

"Kai..." Monique breathed slowly, her smooth voice piercing calmly. "...When I started this, I didn't know how y'all would have been. Kasumi needed rescuing, but you... You got a life here." She stared for a moment at the beautiful Alomomola, proof of that new life. "So I need to leave this choice to you. Kai... Do you want to come with me?"

Another breath, a tear down her eye. "And Sumi... Do you want to stay here or go back with me? I suppose it's only fair for me to ask..." The sheriff was crying. "...If you stay... I... I hope I can visit..." She had exerted so much effort, and for Kasumi it was so worth it... But she couldn't deny feeling a bit selfish. They could stay here, but she'd still be so, so far from them...  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff