Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Travels in Ultra Space - Monique's Multiversal March Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:09 pm
It didn't take long for them to find their likely targets. Apparently they were all gathered together as well, which really made this easy to solve and direct them. Y'know, once they were sure where Adrina ended and Crys began again. Cause right now, they were still both angry at Sundaria and wanted to get back to music practice since they had a performance not too long from now. Figuring from her small part of singular identity that she wouldn't mind something to make the break a little more seamless, Adrina focused her thoughts on one song that she knew, one that would immediately grab Crys' attention and was sudden enough to make sure it happened right away. This seemed like the right solution for the problem.

Stumbling back away from Crys, Adrina would turn towards Sundaria and speak. Or at least make an attempt to as, while Adrina was hearing her perfect explanation for where her companions were, she was still making all her sound waves at ultrasonic frequency. Hopefully Crys was more open and able to speak unless they felt like waiting for someone to recalibrate her vocalizations.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 10:55 am
Reno Vantas
It didn't take long for them to find their likely targets. Apparently they were all gathered together as well, which really made this easy to solve and direct them. Y'know, once they were sure where Adrina ended and Crys began again. Cause right now, they were still both angry at Sundaria and wanted to get back to music practice since they had a performance not too long from now. Figuring from her small part of singular identity that she wouldn't mind something to make the break a little more seamless, Adrina focused her thoughts on one song that she knew, one that would immediately grab Crys' attention and was sudden enough to make sure it happened right away. This seemed like the right solution for the problem.

Stumbling back away from Crys, Adrina would turn towards Sundaria and speak. Or at least make an attempt to as, while Adrina was hearing her perfect explanation for where her companions were, she was still making all her sound waves at ultrasonic frequency. Hopefully Crys was more open and able to speak unless they felt like waiting for someone to recalibrate her vocalizations.

Crys would recoil as the song got played, snapping her back into her own self from being mind melded with Adrina. “Really? That’s not a bad song, but I get tired of hearing it every single time we do this thing. Oi… Also, you’re speaking too high still, it’s giving me that cringe feeling going through my body.”

“Yeah, I don’t understand how you control your voice as a Noivern hybrid, but you are definitely too high.” Sundaria pulled on her ear, not showing nearly as much issue with it as this reality’s counterpart, but wasn’t completely unphased either. “Anyways, though. What did you find out?”

“Right… They’re at the hospital. It would be easier if…” Crys looked hesitant, as if she wanted to do something, but wasn’t sure if it was a good idea.

“Just focus on the image in your head. I can come in and look at it, and that should have no repercussions. Maybe just easier to see.” She thought about what she just said, noting that it seemed almost too easy for the two Crystals to Synchronize. And then Crys apparently mind melded with Adrina, too, to an interesting effect, along with how the Noivern hybrid kicked her out… There had to be a way for that to be replicated.

Those thoughts would be put on the backburner, though, as the Espeon hybrid cleared her throat, giving Sundaria a look of impatient annoyance. With a nod, she’d close her eyes and put all of her focus on the image in Crys’ head, the echo of what they looked like. There was an Alomomola merhybrid, a Liligant merhybrid, and a Primarina merhybrid…though, that wasn’t too far off of the Pokemon at that point. There was also a… Zoroark? Huh. Weird Ultra Space things, she was going to chalk that up to. And the Ultra Space energy, radiation, however you wanted to think about it. It was there in spades. Sundaria opened her eyes and nodded again. “So, that’s what they looked like, and they were at the hospital?”

“Yes, and they were the only ones there that radiated that same kind of… energy that you do.” A small sigh could also be heard after that, relieved she didn’t have to go through yet another memory swap or other side effect of even attempting to pull psychic shenanigans with Sundaria. Maybe it was only the physical contact that made it react harshly? “I’m assuming you’re rushing off to find them?”

“Well, yeah, that was honestly the plan. None of you have to come with if you feel it too risky, I can probably manage on my own.”

“Well… That’s up to the boss.” Crys looked to Hop, wondering what the Sableye hybrid was planning on doing.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 7:24 pm
Lykas sputtered helplessly as the civilian-disguised guards bum rushed the Gastrodon hybrid and clapped him in those kelp cuffs, reaching out to try and stop them when Sterling placed a hand on the young prince's arm and shook his head. "There's nothing you can say that will stop them... They take their orders directly from your father." He advised the prince.

"Did you know they were there? Have I always been followed without my knowledge or consent?!" Lykas demanded, growing angry in that moment.

"I couldn't say, my prince. I am your personal guard, if you recall. You selected me from the guard yourself and I answer to you. They, however, do not tell me of the affairs of the guard as a whole anymore. I'm not part of the larger guard's activities, after all." Sterling responded with a sigh. "I am truly sorry, your highness. I know you are not like your father and that you wish your people to see that but so long as your father rules this kingdom, you may have little choice but to accept things as they are."

"I don't know if I can do that...I need to see my father..." Lykas replied, despondent. "I'm going to find him as soon as I make sure those girls are alright. I just hope they're going to be alright long enough to do something about this." He said to himself, looking toward the door where the Gastrodon hybrid had been dragged out for a moment before he started looking around for signs of Monique and her entourage. Sterling tried to hide his emotions but failed miserably, thankful that Lykas had looked away when he did. The prince's guard knew that hybrid was likely to be executed almost immediately if the king's track record was anything to go on. An attempted assassination would likely not even garner an inquiry beforehand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 am
"...I...I don't know..." Kai answered after a long pause, after thinking on it she was unsure if she wanted to leave all this behind. Sure, he memories of her sisters and her past life were still trickling back in, had been for some time, but she had made plenty of new memories here as well, even a career. "I really enjoy being a nurse and...there are so many people here who need healing...what with the war..." She continued, looking away from Monique, finding it difficult to answer if she looked her in the face.

Sumi would perk up as well and rub their muzzle, trying to figure out how to answer as well. It was strange being well, their own individual...again? Felt like they used to be but they weren't sure. "I don't know? I feel happy, don't know why, but also I kinda feel like I...belong with you? I look at you and I feel a sense of...home? Belonging? I don't know how to describe it."

As they spoke Lykas would in time spot Monique and her 'crew' standing just outside the hospital with everyone else, the gathered crowd around them as people flocked to see what was happening at the hospital. Once Prince Lykas stepped out the talking and rubbernecking intensified, not only was there an explosion at the hospital but the prince was here too! Either way Lykas was free to approach the girls, getting to hear Kai talk about the 'war', the one the prince was familiar with. His father claims it was a pro-active one, to prevent their enemies from making a planned move first, but Lykas knew better. His family always dreamed of 'reclaiming' the right of the Gyaan, to rule over the whole ocean and only one kingdom stood a chance of resisting them, the Ryumi Kingdom with their powerful Kingdra hybrid queen. Lykas was even meant to marry her once, which is sort of how they got into this mess.

-----

Hop listened to Sundaria and Crys and once all eyes were on him he smiled wide. "Let's head out. Us Snagems have reasons to visit the city ourselves, don't we?" He said to Adrina and Crys. "I'll let the others know to follow but for now I think just us should be enough to crash the party, especially with our new friend here. What do you say, Sundaria? You ready to show us with a inter-dimensional feline can do to a dome?" He chuckled.

[Some time later.]

The quartet of Snagems, one of another reality, would find themselves standing on an undersea cliff over looking the domed city, capital of the Gyaan Kingdom, soon-to-be declared Gyaan Empire. Hop explained to Sundaria how the city works, how only nobility and those with royal approval are allowed to enter the city, let alone live there as the kingdom deigns it the 'holy city of the Gyaan', people with proper tails. Stub tails not allowed.

The House of Gyaan has always had oppressive tendencies but this new king has turned it up to eleven, erecting this dome made by Reflect and Light Screen slaves to tighten control on his people and declaring war on the other kingdoms to oppress them as well and rule the world's oceans. Apparently stub tails were always looked down on but it wasn't until the new king did they kicked out of all cities at the risk of execution. All of this would sound familiar to Sundaria no doubt as she recalls a certain red head with 'flair' that tried similar in her reality.

"So that's the gist of it. We Snagems have been working to crack the dome and at least make things more difficult for the 'Chosen of Kyogre', as he calls himself. Dude has people thinking he's god-like himself. If we destroy the dome maybe we can make them rethink that." He grinned. "Plus why should they be safe from the Sea Monsters he unleashed? That dome is what keeps them away and out." Hop added. Sea Monsters? The dome drives them away too? Focusing more on the dome, now that she is closer, Sundaria could feel it, the cool almost blissful energy of the dome, it felt a lot like an...Immunizer. Was there Shadow Pokemon here? And what does the king have to do with them?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 pm
Monique could sense that Kai was torn. Kasumi was coming with, that much seemed certain, but unlike her, Kaimana had a productive life here. She'd found herself doing something valuable.

"...A war?" she asked her sister, trying to figure out what was going on here. Before she could answer, though, Lykas drifted back into the picture.

"...Excuse me," Monique asked. Suddenly, the thoughts of where was Sundaria were increasing in a mind, but that wasn't a question that this guy could answer easily. "What's this about a war that Kai mentioned?" The Zoroark seemed to slowly circle the scene. She wondered what that was about.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 6:04 pm
SubonicXP

As they spoke Lykas would in time spot Monique and her 'crew' standing just outside the hospital with everyone else, the gathered crowd around them as people flocked to see what was happening at the hospital. Once Prince Lykas stepped out the talking and rubbernecking intensified, not only was there an explosion at the hospital but the prince was here too! Either way Lykas was free to approach the girls, getting to hear Kai talk about the 'war', the one the prince was familiar with. His father claims it was a pro-active one, to prevent their enemies from making a planned move first, but Lykas knew better. His family always dreamed of 'reclaiming' the right of the Gyaan, to rule over the whole ocean and only one kingdom stood a chance of resisting them, the Ryumi Kingdom with their powerful Kingdra hybrid queen. Lykas was even meant to marry her once, which is sort of how they got into this mess.

Lykas would indeed find Monique relatively quickly, swimming over to her the moment he saw her, freezing for an instant when he saw that she had a third companion now and hearing their conversation as he approached, felt as if he might be intruding. However, when the conversation turned to the topic of the water, he jumped into motion again, closing the distance to join them. "I'm so glad to see you're all feeling better!" He greeted them as he arrived. "About the war... You don't need to feel obligated to help us out. If I heard what I think I did, you know each other and you didn't come from here, right?"" He directed the question to Kai before turning back to Monique.

"Yeah... This is the kingdom of Gyaan, ruled by my family for generations as far back as anyone can remember."

"Lying b*****d!" Came a cry from the onlookers that had begun gawking more at him than anything else.

"Ignore that... My father is the king and has been pushing to achieve a long-held desire of our ancestors: complete rule of the ocean." He explained.

"What are you even doing here?! You're not wanted!"

The merboy sighed as he continued. "I strongly disagree with that goal, to the point I refused to be married off to the queen of the Ryumi kingdom and that..."

Sterling approached from behind Lykas at this point, crimson eyes giving him a sympathetic look. "That is why we are currently at war. The Ryumi queen believes Lykas is now her property by royal decree of the king and is fighting to take him. Despite the kings attitude, he has been trying to protect his son and honor his desire not be wed."

"And we both know now that was a ruse specifically so they would attack us first and justify my father's crusade." Lykas snapped, clenching both his fists as well as his teeth as he did. "My father truly wouldn't have cared if she had fed me to her guards on our honeymoon if I had agreed to the marriage." Clearly he had strong feelings on this topic but the people of the kingdom didn't seem to like him for some reason.

"I am sorry to intervene in your conversation but if you are friends of my young lord, might we go somewhere more private so the common folk can live their lives in peace while we continue this conversation?" Sterling asked, attempting to position himself between Lykas and the worst of the heckling from the onlookers as he spoke.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 8:55 pm
SubonicXP

Hop listened to Sundaria and Crys and once all eyes were on him he smiled wide. "Let's head out. Us Snagems have reasons to visit the city ourselves, don't we?" He said to Adrina and Crys. "I'll let the others know to follow but for now I think just us should be enough to crash the party, especially with our new friend here. What do you say, Sundaria? You ready to show us with a inter-dimensional feline can do to a dome?" He chuckled.

[Some time later.]

The quartet of Snagems, one of another reality, would find themselves standing on an undersea cliff over looking the domed city, capital of the Gyaan Kingdom, soon-to-be declared Gyaan Empire. Hop explained to Sundaria how the city works, how only nobility and those with royal approval are allowed to enter the city, let alone live there as the kingdom deigns it the 'holy city of the Gyaan', people with proper tails. Stub tails not allowed.

The House of Gyaan has always had oppressive tendencies but this new king has turned it up to eleven, erecting this dome made by Reflect and Light Screen slaves to tighten control on his people and declaring war on the other kingdoms to oppress them as well and rule the world's oceans. Apparently stub tails were always looked down on but it wasn't until the new king did they kicked out of all cities at the risk of execution. All of this would sound familiar to Sundaria no doubt as she recalls a certain red head with 'flair' that tried similar in her reality.

"So that's the gist of it. We Snagems have been working to crack the dome and at least make things more difficult for the 'Chosen of Kyogre', as he calls himself. Dude has people thinking he's god-like himself. If we destroy the dome maybe we can make them rethink that." He grinned. "Plus why should they be safe from the Sea Monsters he unleashed? That dome is what keeps them away and out." Hop added. Sea Monsters? The dome drives them away too? Focusing more on the dome, now that she is closer, Sundaria could feel it, the cool almost blissful energy of the dome, it felt a lot like an...Immunizer. Was there Shadow Pokemon here? And what does the king have to do with them?

Sundaria narrowed her eyes as she listened to Hop explain their situation with the current ruler of the Gyaan kingdom. Yeah, that certainly sounded familiar. Like Kalos before the World War. Kalos before Snagem made their presence felt inside the region. “A mortal thinking they’re a god… Don’t you just love people like that. Anyways… Sea monsters? How…” She paused for a moment, thinking about how to ask her next question. “The barrier gives off a feeling similar to what we use in my home to keep something called the Shadow Virus from spreading to other Pokémon. How do these ‘Sea Monsters’, as you refer to them, act? Are they just other Pokémon that act berserk? Or are they something else entirely?” She was about to shatter a shield that not only kept out their undesirable peoples, but was potentially a barrier for safety otherwise. She, at the very least, wanted to grasp the gravity of what she was about to do as she sat on the edge of the barrier, ready to push herself off and freefall into the barrier.

Crys sat on the galactic catfish’s lightboard, eyes fixed on Sundaria. She could feel a little bit of hesitancy from her, and digging through the inherited memories briefly, she gained a sort of understanding of why, since the hesitance showed up after Hop had mentioned the Sea Monsters. She personally couldn’t care about most of the people of the city, considering how they all had to live in fear and concern of these beasts on a daily basis just to survive. This tailed traveler, despite everywhere she had traveled, simply could not understand how they had to live their lives, and how the other people in that dome needed to understand one aspect of how the stub tails had to live. Unless… “You have my memories too, right? Dig through them.”

Sundaria gave her a look for a moment before closing her eyes, trying to parse through the information that was doing its best to interweave with her own. She had half a millennium's worth of her own memories, adding in however long this version had lived and her memories were going to add that much more hunting. It would take maybe a minute or so for her in real time, though it felt like an eternity for the galactic catwoman, with the amount of memories she had to sift through. She’d get to the memory, though, one of a few like it, in fact.

Crys’ Memory

Crys would barely get out of the way as the dark blue Pokémon darted into the area that the Espeon hybrid once was. A sickly aura surrounded it, and Crys could only sense anger and hatred from it. No mercy, no fear- just those two emotions, both aimed at an unprovoked person. A ball of pink light would begin to grow between her hands before blasting out towards the dragon type, stopping the hammerhead momentarily as it charged forward towards Crys. She began to flee again as soon as she shot off her Dazzling Gleam, doing her best to create distance between her and the Garchomp. She wasn’t going to get terribly much space, though, as she could sense a sickly energy growing mixed with Dragon chi. The Garchomp would quickly find its way back to the invader, its talon slamming into the ground as Crys swam up into the water above. Once again, she’d draw forth another sparking orb of fairy energy before sending it to the dragon, slamming it into the ground and bringing up a sediment cloud in the process. This would allow Crys an extra moment to find herself a cavity of some sort in a nearby rock formation to hide in, try to lose it until it found something else more interesting to attack. She’d find and mentally throw out a good sized rock in the dragon’s direction, to maybe stall for some more time and kick up another sediment cloud. She’d only just manage to get herself into a small crevasse when a talon dived into the crack, mere centimeters from her face. That event would happen a couple more times until she heard shouting from outside, followed by loud roars and more sounds of fighting.

Sundaria pulled herself out of the memory, getting the gist of it all. That ‘Sea Monster’ that she just witnessed was a Shadow Pokémon, and that one was particularly nasty. Doing a brief glance through the rest of those kinds of memories showed that this version of the Shadow Virus wasn’t as common, but when they didn’t seem to really partner with Pokémon here like she and her teammates would, it was certainly more deadly. But then, if they had their guard, they should be prepared for them… And there didn’t seem to be any traces of any of the hybrids that were infected, so they might have been safe still, just like back home. “So, let’s not do that again. I do not enjoy reliving memories in the first person, my own or otherwise, at least like that.”

“Okay.” Crys tilted her head, still staring down her other dimensional counterpart. “What’re you gonna do?”

“Well. You all don’t seem to be trainers like in other realities. And you also don’t seem to be capable of being infected by that Shadow Virus you all have here. They have guards, and your Virus isn’t as common as it can be back home.” She’d take a deep breath before pushing herself toward the very edge of the cliff. “In the words of a character I’m just now realizing I’m emulating a little bit… Allons-y!” With one final push, she’d send herself off the edge, plummeting towards the dome rapidly. Getting herself into position, all of her digits on both hands would grow long pink talons, thrusting them into the dome when she was close enough.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 9:49 pm
Monique's conversation with Lykas soon proved to go off the rails. She was fast realizing that the rulers here were not popular. King with low approval ratings ruling a society under a dome? Did I just take an Ultra Space ferry ride back to New Po? She looked around nervously. Unlike back home, though, this king's problems were products of international relations, one of those disciplines that by her time was as useless as air travel or meteorology. Seems the whole idea of "marry your prince off to the Ryumi to curry their favor" had backfired nastily. Somehow, the idea of a ravishing Kingdra queen wouldn't leave her head. Is it because I could...breed with her? Primarina hormones?

She looked up, sighing as Sterling urged Lykas to move on. It felt weird to be back under a dome. She'd gotten used to seeing a sky without lattice or covering or anything else, she realized as air bubbles idly floated from her mouth. Suddenly, she saw something pink in the sky, turning her head, her hair swishing in the current as whatever it was neared the dome...  

MoniqueBrie

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces