Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary ~ Winchester, England (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕟𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕖 & 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪
Winchester, England

The Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary has been in business since the late 19th century, acting as a final resting place for muggle and wizarding families alike. The first floor holds the main office, as well as space for a single funeral services to be held at a time. Located in the basement is the morgue where autopsy, embalming, and more-recently cremation services are performed.

Behind the building is a moderate-sized cemetery, said (and confirmed) to be haunted by spirits from centuries past. While a good portion of funerals end on this property, they also offer transportation of the deceased to outside grave sites of preference.

The top floor of the building serves as a residence for the Payne family and is roped off at the top of the stairs from guests.

Prices based on services provided.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Interior (From Left to Right):
Entry, Director's Office, Guest Kitchen Area, Restroom, Chapel, Casket Gallery

Not Pictured:
2nd Floor Residential Area, Basement Morgue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:27 pm

𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

Available by telephone or email 24 hours, 7 days weekly.

Doors are only locked whenever staff is asleep.

Cemetery is open to visitors from dawn to dusk. Hours are extended until midnight on any and all holidays that honor the deceased.

Floo access is only closed during appointments with muggles, otherwise is available 24/7. Through the floo you will find yourself in the main office.
Floo Address: Payne Mortuary

Trickblues

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:30 pm

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕗𝕗

Theopolis "Theo" Payne
Owner

Aveline Payne (NPC)
Co-Owner

Moira Payne
Part-Time Staff

Uriel Payne
Apprentice

All characters played by Trickblues. Please quote for assistance.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Wᴇ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴏғ
𝕰𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖎𝖝 & 𝕸𝖔𝖎𝖗𝖆 𝕻𝖆𝖞𝖓𝖊

Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Pᴀʀᴛʏ, Bʀɪᴅᴇ's Sɪᴅᴇ
Wʀᴇɴ Wɪɴᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀ
Asᴘᴇɴ Bʟᴀᴋᴇ
Nɪᴍʙᴜs Sɪᴅᴅᴀʟʟ

Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Pᴀʀᴛʏ, Gʀᴏᴏᴍ's Sɪᴅᴇ
Rᴇɢɪɴᴀʟᴅ "Rᴇɢɢɪᴇ" Bʟᴀᴋᴇ
Yᴜᴋᴏɴ Kɴᴏʟʟᴇ
Fᴇʀᴅɪɴᴀɴᴅ "Fᴇʀᴅɪᴇ" Dᴇʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx

Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Bʀɪᴅᴇ
Tʜᴇᴏᴘᴏʟɪs "Tʜᴇᴏ" & Aᴠᴇʟɪɴᴇ Pᴀʏɴᴇ

Pᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Gʀᴏᴏᴍ
Eᴍᴇʀɪᴄ & Sᴇᴡᴇʀʏɴᴀ Dᴇʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx
ᴀɴᴅ Fᴇʟɪx & Tᴀʙɪᴛʜᴀ Lɪɴᴛᴏɴ

Rɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀʀᴇʀ
Uʀɪᴇʟ Pᴀʏɴᴇ

Fʟᴏᴡᴇʀ Gɪʀʟ
Aᴍɪʟʏᴋᴀ "Mɪᴋᴀ" Dᴇʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx

Aʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴜs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ, ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘᴀʏ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary - Cemetery
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs. Moira Delacroix
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Our spooky wedding!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I got so dang lucky

Eion couldn't believe it. After months of preparation, it was finally time for him to get to marry Moira. He knew she was going to look beautiful, so he was happy that everyone worked hard to make him look nice too. He had decided to wear one of Moira's favorites of his glass eyes, this one seemingly full of stars. Once the actual wedding began, he was able to walk between the grave markers, up to the little altar that had been built for them. He waited there as friends joined him at the front, then Mika danced through the aisle tossing pretty black flower petals. The blue-eyed man couldn't keep his lopsided grin off his face as the music shifted to an eerie version of the wedding march. He felt his heart skip as Moira started walking down, her dark gown floating around her.

Once Moira was at the front with him, they began both of their ceremonies. A traditional wedding with "I do"s and a Handfasting ceremony as well to tie them spiritually. When their hands were all tied up, he leaned in, resting his forehead against hers to whisper "I love you so much, Moira. More than life and death and everything else."

After the ceremonies concluded, Moira left to change into a "party dress" while Eion just fought to get his tie off. He looked around to make sure no one noticed, then shoved the fabric into his pocket. When Moira returned, the party moved to full swing, and they stepped over to light the bonfire. Unfortunately for Eion, Payne family tradition meant they lit it with a flaming arrow. And somehow, he'd been nominated to do the honors. He grabbed the bow and started the pull, feeling Moira move her hands over his. Thankfully, she was able to subtly angle his hands so he didn't actually catch their friends on fire. Biting his lip, he released the bow string, and with a whoosh the bonfire lit brightly, sparkling up toward the stars.

Eion set down the bow, moving to wrap his new wife into his arms. "I can't believe that I got lucky enough to marry you. I didn't think I'd ever find someone like you, that makes my heart all full of warm, but I did. And I'm so glad you like me too." His cheeks flushed with color, but he planted a loving kiss on the woman's lips, giving her a tight hug as well. He looked back at the fire for a moment, reaching a hand down to hold Moira's. He looked around to see all their friends and family around, everyone having a super nice night.

{{Wearing :: Extra Fancy Clothes}}
          [quote="TrickBlues]

This book of love is a final gift, dramatic in its virtue. It's a beating heart I made you
          Ten razors buried bones and a kiss that tastes like violence
          Blue sand shadows look from above, yeah
          We're not alone, the dead will rise again
          Show me why we won't let go, and we still must pray
          This is our lovers' requiem
          As wings unfold, just breathe for me
          Just breathe, just breathe, just breathe for me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm
User Image
My dearest friend, if you don't mind
I'd like to join you by your side
Where we can gaze into the stars

User Image

Halfblood Seer | Fortune Teller | Part-Time Mortician | Slytherin Alumna | 23 Years Old
October 31, 2058 Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary - Cemetery With: Her darling husband, and everyone she loves
Wearing: [Wedding Ceremony Outfit] / [Samhain Celebration Outfit] Status: "Best Samhain yet."

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

From the proposal up until the day itself, Moira hadn't for one moment been nervous. It wasn't until she was sat at her vanity with Wren and Uriel, as the latter instructed her to be still for her makeup, that the gravity of the situation set in. There was not a shred of doubt about Eion, but when it came to herself... Moira Payne was a woman of many secrets, most of which Eion knew and kept. Yet somehow in the whirlwind of the last several months, she'd neglected to tell the greatest one of all. What was she to do?

"Stop fussing," Uriel chided that afternoon as he applied yet another layer of makeup over her eyelids. That one was glittery. "I'm going to have to start over if you don't hold still."

"Yes, but--"

"You're going to be just fine. Eion loves you. Isn't that right, Wren?"

Moira clutched her best friend's hand as they sat on her childhood bed together, letting Uriel work his magic. Try as she might, the chill never left. Was this what they called "cold feet"?

The sun began to set, and the ceremony began, beautiful as could be. Her father took her by the hand and told her how proud he was, as he often did. He kissed her forehead, and straightened the flowers in her hair. "You look positively divine, Poppet. Just like your mother on our wedding day." He told her. She couldn't help the playful roll of her eyes. Moira looked nothing like her dear mother.

"Father, I'm adopted." She reminded.

"Yet a perfect match despite that. Uncanny, isn't it?" He replied with an easy smile, and offered his arm for her to take. The music began, requesting their presence. "Shall we then?"

Moira took a steadying breath. As she made her way up the aisle, she could feel the anxious pounding of her heart against her ribcage, could hear it loudly dumming in her ears. But once her father let her go, once she met the eyes of her beloved and saw the smile on his face, it all went away. Of course everything would be fine. Their spirits would be forever entwined after tonight--if ever there were a problem, she had no doubt they would work through it together.

They said their traditional vows, and then Grandmother approached to perform the Handfasting ceremony. Eion leaned in, whispering the sweetest reassurances. Moira hummed, a soft, "I love you, too, Eion," uttered between them. "Forever and always."

There were a few photos taken after the ceremony, then Moira was free to return to her room to change. Her wedding attire may have been gorgeous, but there was simply no way it would be appropriate for a Samhain celebration. After changing into something more comfortable, and much more pink, she returned to her new husband... Who had seemed to have lost his tie so soon. A question for later, she decided. First they had to light the fire.

As it was Uriel's final Samhain before Hogwarts--a dreadful seven years of missed celebrations--he was designated the honor of performing their bonfire ritual. Yet weeks ago he had been so kind as to pass the torch to Eion, so that he may be welcomed into their family properly. Moira stood against him, guiding his hands with hers, helping him adjust his stance as practiced. "About... here should do it." Moira spoke softly so as not to ruin his concentration. "I've got you, love. Just let it go."

It was a fine shot. Fortunately for them they had a large target. The flames burst to life, dancing towards the sky as her family cheered. Nimbus cranked up the volume on the music, sending the celebrations into full swing. Eion's arms found their way around her, pulling her in close. Moira cupped his face in her hands as he spoke, finding herself genuinely smiling at the mention of liking him. "I suppose I do quite fancy you..." She teased, only to be stopped by a kiss and embrace. Hands dropping to slide around his neck, Moira returned the embrace wholeheartedly, nestling against him. "You say you're lucky, but I think I might just be the most. I never thought myself to be wife material, but I intended to do my best for you, Dear Husband." Sliding her hands to her chest, she gently pushed herself back to get a good look at him. "Now, first order of business is for you to ditch the jacket. Darling, if we're going to dance with the fire, you'll be much too warm." She motioned for him to remove it, and tsked again. "And where is your tie? I understand if you prefer a break from it, but I do hope you didn't lose it." She smiled coyly, choosing to lightly grasp the cloth of his shirt beneath the collar as she had no tie to pull him along towards the fire for their first dance as husband and wife. "I was hoping to get some use out of it tonight..."

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                    Cinnabun Gryffie

Addaellis

And sit together now and forever
                                                    For it is plain as anyone can see
                                                    We're simply meant to be

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Payne Cemetery
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Uriel
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Fire Lighting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Thank goodness I found Uriel!

It had been a very big day for Mika, but luckily, they'd had a few practices at everything. She had practiced walking around in her little heels and her fluffy dress for nearly a week now, making sure she wouldn't trip and fall over during the wedding ceremony. On the actual day of the wedding, she got to sit in Moira's childhood bedroom to get ready with her new big sister. Aspen happily tied her hair into a fancy bun, then tucked a headband with a bow into the fancy hair. The lock of white hair was brightly visible against her dark hair, but she loved the look.

Moira and Aspen helped her into the fluffy dress, and Mika couldn't be happier to match her big sister. Next came the moment they had all been ready for. Mika watched Eion and Mama Sena walk to the front, then all of Eion and Moira's friends AND Ferdie walk up as well. Next, it was her turn! She walked carefully, remembering to toss the fragrant flower petals Aspen had brought over. Once at the front, she gave Eion a hug, then went to stand beside Ferdie. Her small hand reached up to hold his, since she was so surrounded by people and Ferdie was a good comfort. They watched the two ceremonies, before everyone moved to go off to the next part.

They took a bunch of pictures, then Moira went inside to change clothes while Eion struggled to remove his tie. Mika watched him put it in his pocket, before he hurried off to meet up with Moira again. Mika let out a quiet giggle when the tie immediately fell out of his pocket (which was most likely full of sour candies). She ran over to put it in her flower basket, which she tucked back inside to be extra careful with it. Next came the part she'd been most worried about. Eion was going to shoot fire! And not magically either, but with a weapon. The dark haired girl looked around frantically for someone to stand with. Her parents must be somewhere in the crowd, but she did find her brand-new brother. "Yuriyuriyuri!" Her voice was frantic as she ran over uneven ground over to the older boy. "Uriel, I'm afraid of the fire. Can... Can I hold your hand?" She looked up at him, bright eyes full of fear.

Lucky her, Uriel agreed, and she was able to clutch onto his hand and hide behind him a bit as Eion and Moira fired off the shot. The flames roared to life, earning a little squeak from the girl, squeezing the boy's hand a little tighter. She didn't like the fire so far, but Moira had said it was super important to the day's celebration.

{{Wearing :: Spooky Flower Girl Dress}}
          TrickBlues][/quote]
          [quote="CatWaffle

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
          Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀʀs, Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Wɪɴɢs. Tʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ, ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ.
          Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ.
          Hᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ, ғɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.
          Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ,
          Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary - Cemetery
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mrs. Moira Delacroix
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Our spooky wedding!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh myyyyyy

Eion was happy to have Moira there to assist him, especially since he'd only practiced the bow shots with a non-lit arrow. Luckily, she was able to guide his shot, and together, they lit the fire. Eion wrapped her into a hug, saying he was glad she liked him, to which she agreed that she did indeed fancy him. "You must extra fancy me, since I'm extra fancy today." He offered a toothy smile, glad to be able to be with his brand new wife. She spoke again, this time saying she felt she was the lucky one. Apparently she had never thought herself as wife material, earning a little head shake from the man. "You would make anybody at all happy to be their wife, but only I'm lucky 'nuff for you to be mine. After everything I've been through, well... it didn't 'zactly leave someone worth it. But... even when my head is in the dark spots, I remember that you really love me, and it makes the dark go away a lil bit. Only 'cause of you."

He offered a lopsided, toothy smile, his cheeks still a bit flush. Moira told him to remove his jacket, earning a sigh of relief. He squirmed his way partially out, freezing when Moira asked about his tie. The male bit his lip, looking away from her gaze. "No, no, I've got it here... oh. Um. Well, it was there.... Sorry, Moira..." He huffed softly, but continued fighting his way out of the jacket. He still had his nice vest on, but it didn't mother him as much as the stiff jacket. She gently grabbed his shirt collar to take a step toward her, and without looking over his shoulder, he tossed the jacket back at the table. Unbeknownst to him, Aspen stepped over to catch it and actually hang it over his chair with an eye roll.

While following Moira's direction and shifting into a position to dance, Moira mentioned wanting some use from the tie, earning a happy laugh. "We did use it! I wore it the whole.... oh..." he paused as realization set in, a deeper blush covering his cheeks and ears.

"Oh... aha... we need to find that tie..."

{{Wearing :: Extra Fancy Clothes, minus the tie and jacket}}
          [quote="TrickBlues]

This book of love is a final gift, dramatic in its virtue. It's a beating heart I made you
          Ten razors buried bones and a kiss that tastes like violence
          Blue sand shadows look from above, yeah
          We're not alone, the dead will rise again
          Show me why we won't let go, and we still must pray
          This is our lovers' requiem
          As wings unfold, just breathe for me
          Just breathe, just breathe, just breathe for me

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:19 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

23 years || Slytherin alum || pureblood legilimens
Apprentice WandmakerxxxxxxHead of Family
xxxxxxxxOllivander'sxxxxxxxxxxxWinchester Foundation

”Exactly. He adores you more than life itself, you think a little death is going to scare him off now?” Wren assured as he sat by his best friend on the morning of her wedding. ”I’ve been inside his head, remember? Eion’ll probably give you that dumb doe-eyed ‘ehhhh?’ look and I dunno, melt to his knees and thank you worshipfully. “

He squeezed the hand that was clutching his own and popped another truffle into his mouth–they were supposed to be for Moira– but she was suddenly too nervous to eat and there was no point wasting a perfectly delicious truffle. As relaxed as he seemed, he kept a close eye on his best friend– aside from the occasional glance into her eyes to make sure everything within her head was indeed just jitters, he was going to make sure every crease of her dress and every curl of her hair was to Moira Payne’s standards of grace. Just because she was going to be Moira Delacroix in an hour didn’t mean she wasn’t the same lovely girl who liked her tea exactly so.

The ceremony went flawlessly, and the newlyweds lit the lighting of the Samhain bonfire before the celebration broke off into spooky fun. After the photos, Wren went to help Moira change her dress–at least hold it while she changed because that much fabric was insanity–, and when they returned, he found his cat sitting dangerously close to the fire.

”Here I’ve been indebted to Moira so she won’t cook you after you ate her pet, and you’re wandering around about to throw yourself on the sacrificial pyre. Idiot cat.” he scolded. Dunce meowed nonchalantly in reply, trotting towards him. He swept her up in one arm, letting her perch lazily over his shoulder, the locket of a model Rosie on her neck hanging down over the boutonniere. "Don't eat it, gluttoncat."

Wren beelined for the apple cider. He located and offered a cup to his husband along with a ”Where’d the kids go?”.

After ensuring they were fine off somewhere in the cemetery and everyone had a drink, Wren shrugged and addressed the rest of Potato Gang now that the newlyweds were off dancing. ”Reggie, Tato, Shrubby…Happy Samhain. To the ones we’ve lost, t–.”

Mid-toast, a jacket plopped briefly over his head. Thankfully, Aspen immediately grabbed it off and hung it over Eion’s chair with a roll of her eyes. Wren glared behind him, grunting briefly in comment. ”To Eyeball’s fantastic aim and both of their happiness in marriage.. and the ones yet to come.”

setting Samhain 2058, The Payne Cemetary || with Potato Gang - Eira.
appearance 5'8", quite fit || wearing burgundy suit and tie.
status Probably the best Samhain yet.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Cat Waffle

Stefan Lee Salvatore

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow

✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❀ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Moira's Family Cemetery
xxx❀ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? All my friends
xxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Moira and Eion's Wedding
xxxxx❀ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? They look so happy together

Aspen had been helping prepare for the wedding of Moira and Eion. While Eion annoyed the hell out of her, she was super excited for her best friend. Plus, a huge order of flowers meant she got to spend lots of extra time with Nim, while they grew about a billion flowers and Nim organized them perfectly. The morning of the wedding, Aspen had been running around with Nim to set everything up until she was physically dragged into the house to get ready. Moira was getting hair and makeup done, so Aspen untied her messy braid and started getting ready. Uriel started her makeup, earning a little frown from the brunette. Though she had to admit, he did a really good job.

She helped Mika with her own hair, while hers was being done behind her. Once they were all ready, she started to leave, only to be stopped by Wren, who told her to put her shoes on. Damn him. After finally putting her heels on, Aspen headed outside for the actual ceremony. Now that darkness had started to fall, the cemetery was absolutely beautiful. Aspen walked alongside her own husband, only parting once at the top. She had to admit, she loved that they had everyone walk up together in equal footing. They watched both ceremonies, then the party started up.

Aspen led Reggie by the hand over to where the bonfire was waiting to be lit. Unfortunately for literally everyone, they were told that Eion - who could barely see - was the one to fire a flaming arrow into the pit to start up the fire. The brunette took a moment to kick her heels off, hiding them under the table, where she may or may not collect them later. Wren was talking to Dunce, who had been trying to warm herself by the light of the fire before being rudely interrupted. Eion's cat was under the cake table chewing on some grass.

Wren asked about the kids, then shrugged and started a speech. What was his deal with speeches lately? Aspen lifted her wine glass full of sparkling grape juice a bit, rolling her eyes (though with a grin firmly in place) when he called them all by the goofy nicknames he'd made up. Luckily, Eion had hucked his jacket back behind him, somehow managing to cover Wren's head. "There is no way he didn't target you with that." She laughed, collecting Eion's nice suit jacket and putting it over the back of one of the chairs. Wren continued, finally finishing the toast. "Hear, hear!" Aspen chimed, gesturing with her glass and clinking against everyone else's glass.

"It was a really lovely wedding, wasn't it? Good thing they're friends with a skilled floral arranger." She nudged Nim a bit, sending a toothy grin up toward him. "No, but in all honestly, we all worked really hard, but I'm so happy the day was beautiful for them. Those too really deserve all the beautiful things in the world. I still can't believe those two ended up together, but I don't think they'd be smiling this big with anyone else." She gestured at the couple, moving in a swaying dance thing, both looking super happy, even if Eion was all flushed.

{{Wearing :: A lovely plum dress, minus shoes}}
          TrickBlues

addaellis

CatWaffle

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ
          Sᴏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ʙᴏʏs
          Oʀ ᴋɪss ʟᴏᴛs ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟs ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ɢᴇᴛs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ
          Rᴏʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴᴛ, (ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ)
          Jᴜsᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs
          Cᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏsɪɴ', ʏᴏᴜ 'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ 'ᴇᴍ
          Jᴜsᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ 'ᴇᴍ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴊᴏɪɴ 'ᴇᴍ
          Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:05 pm
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | Primary School Student | Eleven Years Old
October 31, 2058 Home - Cemetery With: Adelaide the Ghost and Mika the Adorable
Wearing: An all-black suit Status: "I hope understanding it better puts her at ease."

Moira was getting married today. The whole family had been thrilled since the engagement--after all, there was no man more worthy of his sister's hand than Eion. He had been by her side for as long as Uriel lived and breathed, a constant presence that put Moira at ease. Truly he could think of no one better to call brother. Which was why, to bless their union and welcome Eion Delacroix as a Payne, Uriel was happy to offer his shot at the bonfire. He might not be able to celebrate with them again for the next several years, but that was fine. Once he reached adulthood he could have all the Samhain celebrations in the world. Tonight he would simply enjoy the festivities. First thing first, though--Uriel had a job to do.

It wasn't that he loved doing makeup. He certainly never put much thought into wearing it himself. Rather, it was through his mortuary training that he discovered he had a steady hand for application and a keen eye for color. Under Uriel's care, the cadavers appeared to be merely in a peaceful slumber lying in their coffins. Moira was eager to see what sort of magic he could work on someone living. By the time he was through with her, the future Mrs. Delacroix looked positively bewitching.

Everything went smoothly when it came to the ceremonies. In addition to Sister-Dearest, Uriel was in charge of the rings. This was something he had admittedly been nervous about--when he got caught up in the going-ons around him, he had a tendency to forget items lying around, but he took extra care not to misplace them. Vows and rings were exchanged, Grandmother performed a traditional Handfasting, and that was that. After that were the photos, then Moira and Wren returned inside to get her changed. Thank gods, because Uriel was certain she'd catch that dress on fire on the first spin. He was just getting himself a drink of punch when his name was called.

"Yuuuuuuurrrrriiiiiii~! " Came the sprightly chime and a cold chill behind him. He looked over his shoulder to find his friend--and one of the resident spirits--Adelaide wafting past him. Her dark dress bellowed around her, contrasted sharply by the long waves of white that cascaded in the air from the loose twin tails on either side of her head. "Oh, don't you just love weddings? I haven't seen one in ages, not since the Madame! And now Moira too, isn't that lovely?" Her hands were against her cheeks as she gushed, bobbing up and down a head above him. If she would just plant her feet on the ground, they'd be roughly the same height. "The handfasting was sooooo romantic~ Do you think one day you and I might get married here, too?"

Uriel smirked against the rim of his cup. "I don't know, Adelaide. There's a bit of an age gap, don't you think?" It was true; though Adelaide didn't look a day over twelve, she had been haunting the cemetery for nearly twenty of his lifetimes by now.

"Ohhhh! " The ghost was suddenly much closer, floating high enough above Uriel that he had to crane his neck to see the eerie grin on her face. "Don't you worry that pretty little head, Yuri, I know just how to fix that problem~ We'll just toss you in an open grave, tuck you in niiiice and tight, and POP! " She flicked her fingers open in his face, causing him to take a step back. "You'll sprout back up a ghost in no time at all! A hundred years or two is just a drop in the bucket compared to an eternity. ♥ "

"No thanks." The idea sounded horrid. Of all the ways to perish, Adelaide just had to think of the absolute worst. He turned on his tail and walked towards the bonfire without her; Moira was back, which meant they were about to light the fire. "You can go ahead and count me out on that one. Last thing I need is to show up to Hogwarts next year as a ghost."

Behind him, Adelaide crossed her arms and kicked her leg in fornt of her with an indignant shriek. She'd been having tantrums like this since Uriel received his acceptance letter just a few weeks ago. "Who needs some stupid boarding school when you can just stay here with me?! "

The next time Uriel's name was called came from a much smaller voice. "Yuriyuriyuri!" cried Eion's younger sister, who scurried over as fast as her little legs could carry.

"Mika, what's wrong?" He asked. As it turned out, Mika was afraid of the fire and in need of comfort. Uriel smiled fondly as he offered her his hand. "Of course you can. Let's watch together, okay?"

The fire roared to life without a hitch, though the smaller child clinging to him didn't seem to care for it. Uriel crouched in front of her so that he'd be closer to her level. "Hey, Mika, you want to know something neat?" He took her by both of her little hands and nodded towards the fire. "They say during Samhain, the boundary line between here and the spiritual plane is blurred. It's special, because it's a time that we might connect with those we've lost--the ones that didn't stay behind to haunt the cemetery." He smiled softly, "But good and bad comes hand in hand. Though we might reconnect with our ancestors, there's all sorts of tricky spirits that like to cross over and cause mischief. So we light a big fire, and we dress up scary, and we dance the night away to keep those bad spirits at bay. The fire might look scary, but it won't hurt you. It's here to protect you, and guide your way with its light. That's not so bad, is it?"

OOC:
                                                                      Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                                      What's all the fuss?
                                                                      But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                                      It's semi-serious!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Payne Cemetery
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Uriel
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Learning about Samhain
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Yuri's gonna keep me safe

Mika was so glad that Yuri was happy to watch the fire with her. She held his hand tightly, watching the fire dance in the pit. A shaky breath escaped the dark-haired girl, but it seemed like it was only getting started. Mika hid behind Uriel's legs as the flames began to dance, the heat filling the area all around them. Just as she was about to ask for him to walk her somewhere safe (yet with lots of light), Yuri turned and crouched down to be about her height.

When asked if she wanted to know something neat, the younger girl gave a little nod. He reached out and took her other hand, so now he was holding onto both of her hands. He started to explain about Samhain, and how today was the day that the spirit plane was blurred, and that they could connect with those they'd lost. Apparently that meant the ones that weren't ghosts, which made sense because you could talk to the ghosts (even if they were pretty scary!). He gave a little smile, which she tried to reciprocate. When Yuri continued, he noted that there were bad, tricky spirits too. Mika gasped softly, a little shiver running through her petite form.

Yuri continued, explaining that the fire and the dancing of friends and family was to make the bad spirits go away. He reiterated that the fire was there to protect her with its light, and she gave a little nod. "So the fire... it's good? It's gonna keep us safe from the mean spirit guys? And also it's not so dark over here. But... what do we do if a bad spirit does come over?" She looked up, eyes wide with fear. She turned to watch the fire a bit, glad that it was cutting some of the chill from the night. "Are you scared of the mean spirits? The ones that are comin' tonight? Or is the fire gonna keep 'em all away?"

Her soft voice shook with her fear, Mika deciding firmly to make sure she was always standing with someone she knew could fight off any bad ghosts. It didn't help that the wedding started late, or that it was probably past her bedtime. She had learned early on, everything was scarier the further after bedtime it was. But if big-brother Yuri said he wasn't scared, Mika determined that it meant she shouldn't be scared either.

{{Wearing :: Spooky Flower Girl Dress}}
          [quote="TrickBlues]

Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀʀs, Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Wɪɴɢs. Tʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ, ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ.
          Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ.
          Hᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ, ғɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.
          Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ,
          Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:30 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | Primary School Student | Eleven Years Old
October 31, 2058 Home - Cemetery With: Adelaide the Ghost and Mika the Adorable
Wearing: An all-black suit Status: “Adelaide please.”

"If you ask me, the living are much scarier." Uriel confided when asked if he was afraid. "You can stick with me tonight if it makes you feel better. If anything comes for you, I'll just scare them first." He smirked at that, meaning every word. He'd like to see an evil spirit come at him. 

As he reassured Mika, Adelaide appeared directly behind him, slowly rising up to peer over his head to get a good look at the girl stealing all of her Yuri's attention. She looked displeased, shooting Mika a glare while she pouted heavily. Beneath her, Uriel heaved a sigh. "Adelaide, will you stop making faces at her?" He never so much as paid her a glance, seeming to have eyes in the back of his head when it came to the ghost.

Adelaide paused, fingers hooked on either side of her mouth holding it open as she stuck her tongue out at the little girl. She dropped her hands and with a loud "Hrumph!" the ghost floated over top their heads and circled around them. "Yuri, who is this girl? " She asked, as if the sweet child was causing a personal offense. "I thought I was your only friend! I don't like this. No, not one bit!"

Uriel didn't seem nearly as bothered in comparison. He placed a hand atop Mika's head, gently patting her hair. "Adelaide, this is Eion's sister, Mika. Mika, this is my friend, Adelaide." He leaned in to whisper, holding his hand as a wall between them and the ghost, who was practically sticking her face between the two of them. "Don't worry, she's harmless. Just tell her you want to be her friend and she'll turn her mood right around."

OOC:
                                                                      Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                                      What's all the fuss?
                                                                      But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                                      It's semi-serious!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:01 pm
User Image
Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway

User Image

Pureblood | Parselmouth | Gryffindor Alumnus | Heir of the Siddall Estate | 23 Years Old
Owner - Bouquets & Bowtruckles | MagiScouts Instructor - Culinary and Gardening

Samhain 2058 Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary - Cemetery With: Everyone
Wearing: Purple suit, has since ditched the jacket. Status: "I'm glad it's done."

The flower business seemed to be booming these days. Not only were most of his friends having weddings, but Moira's absolute stud angel of a dad was sending customers his way every chance he got. Between the shop, Magic Scouts, and wrangling small children at home every day, Nimbus was exhausted. Fortunately Aspen was there to get him through it, at least until his husband came to snatch her away. Aveline, who had just finished setting the lights around the cemetery, was kind enough to help him finish from there.

After the ceremony and the lighting of the fire (Eion shot a flaming arrow, talk about wild) Wren and Moira disappeared back into the mortuary, leaving Nimbus to his own devices. The very first thing he did was loosen the tie and unbutton the collar of his shirt; he hated the suffocating feeling of it rubbing against the scar on his throat. Then it was off to find a chair to ditch the jacket and push his sleeves to his elbows. 'That's better.' As he often did when he visited Moira's home, he found himself wandering to his family's graves. "Happy Samhain," he greeted, "Anyone feel like saying hi this year?"

He didn't hold his breath. There hadn't been any signs from them for the last few years. Once, he felt a gust of wind as he spoke to his father. He recalled a warm feeling, like someone embracing him from behind one year when it was just his mother, when he was young and felt so very alone in the world. It wasn't surprising—Nim's family wasn't nearly as big on the holiday as the Paynes were. "Not much to honor when we come from a family of disgraces," Everett used to say, Grandma Hazel and Aunt Theodora the only ones ever pictured at their alter. A small smile graced Nim's lips as he placed a single flower at the foot of each of their stones. "That's okay. I'll just assume you're enjoying your time together." That was how his parents seemed in his dreams, in any case. Happily reunited and at peace with their too-short lives.

Aria's offering was special. His parents were given a white orchid each, but for his sweet little sister, her favorite spider lily and few of truffles Wren brought. "Aella's here today, and so's Rose. Sorry I haven't brought him to meet you yet." He lay his hand atop the head of the stone as he would often do to her alive, wishing silently it was her silky, soft locks he was touching and not smooth, hard stone. "Make sure to say hello to them, okay?"

"Appa!" Ambrose called, coming over with Nim and Wren's little siblings. Nimbus held out an arm for his son--he still couldn't believe he had a son now--who took that as his sign to run. Nim scooped him into his arms, stood straight, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Appa, are you, um." Rose's face scrunched up as he tried to think of the word, sparking a giggle from Nimbus. He could almost see the gears turning. "Harboring the dead?"

"I think you mean honoring, Aein."

"Honoring? Oh... Hmhm!" Rose nodded sagely, as if it all made sense now. It was so cute watching him learn, and he seemed to be picking up quickly. "Yeah, that."

Nimbus took the opportunity to tell his son a little about his grandparents and auntie, then helped the children set up a small picnic. As he lay out a blanket for them he noted the few dragonflies—just like his sister's Patronus—that had decided to pay them all a visit. "I think you're all in good hands," he commented at them, not minding one bit as one briefly landed on his hand before taking off again. "Stay where I can see you, okay? I'm gonna go find the others."

As it turned out, his husband found him first. He handed Nim a cup of cider, and Nim thanked him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Where'd the kids go?" He asked, to which Nim pointed towards their little set up.

"They're just playing with Ari."

The two of them joined up with the rest of their friends, minus the bride and groom. Wren then started into yet another wedding speech, to which Nim smirked. Honestly, for a man that pretended not to care, Wren Winchester was hopelessly sentimental at these things. Suddenly mid-sentence, Eion's jacket was flung over Wren's head, and Nimbus laughed as he was caught in the cross-fire beside him with a sleeve. "Eion, you t**t!" He called over his shoulder at the groom, who was now too busy twirling his wife around the bonfire to bother with them. Wren finished his toast with only minimum complaint, and Nimbus joined in on the clanking of glasses.

Aspen nudged him, teasing that it was good the wedding had a skilled floral arranger. Nimbus sighed, a tired smile as he hugged Wren's arm and leaned comfortably into his shoulder. "Yeah, everyone did great. Now no one bug me for the next week after this. I'm going into hibernation."

OOC:
                                                                      Korean Translation Note:
                                                                      Ambrose called Nimbus "Appa", which is Korean for Dad/Daddy.
                                                                      Nimbus called Ambrose "Aein", which means Sweetheart, and is what his mum used to call him. heart
                                                                      Cinnabun Gryffie

Addaellis

We rise and we fall and we break
                                                                      And we make our mistakes
                                                                      And if there's a reason I'm still alive
                                                                      When everyone who loves me has died
                                                                      I'm willing to wait for it

Trickblues

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:14 pm
User Image
                                              ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Twenty Three Years Old - Slytherin Alumna - Muggleborn
                                              Junior Assistant to the Minister of Magic

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Eion and Moira’s wedding’s theme wasn’t unexpected, but it wasn’t Hailey’s cup of tea. There was far too much darkness and death, and not enough bright, happy colours. To each their own, she supposed, but of course, she wouldn’t bad mouth the event. Besides, it did look very put together and even through all of the eeriness, she could see that Eion and Moira were happy with their celebration and carried a deep love for one another. Once the ceremonies concluded and the reception started, the bride had emerged in another dress, this one much more to Hailey’s taste than the previous, before Eion – with a little help from Moira – lit the bonfire. Thank goodness for that or else the groom may have just fired the flaming arrow into the crowd of guests. As the fire lit up, Hailey felt the warmth rush over her body and moved to stand closer to it. It seemed that Dunce had the same idea until Wren scooped her up.

Hailey had gotten a little chilly during the ceremonies, so she was happy to warm up for a bit before joining the rest of the festivities. She did, however, have a glass of white wine in her hand, just in time for Aspen to start clanking her glass for everyone’s attention. The blonde leaned into her boyfriend as they listened to her speech. Aspen had noted that the wedding was lovely, to which, Hailey asked Sam in a hushed tone, “What do you think of the wedding?” The couple had spoken of marriage before, but other than knowing they want to get married to each other, they hadn’t discussed any more details. What if Sam thought this was the best themed wedding he had ever been to? With her luck, he just might. Sam and Hailey made for an interesting couple because it seemed that they had opposite opinions on just about anything.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

You were r e d and you liked me 'cause I was b l u e
                                              But you t o u c h e d me and suddenly I was a l i l a c sky

Cinnabun Gryffie
addaellis
Trickblues
SherbertLemondrop

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items