Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Payne Funeral Home & Mortuary ~ Winchester, England (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Payne Cemetery
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Uriel
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Getting Scared!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? AAAH A GHOST!

Mika sniffled a bit, drooping when Yuki said that the living were way scarier. He was right, but she didn't know if Eion had told him about her dad. Well, her first dad, not Daddy Eme. Luckily, the next thing he said was that she could stick by him all night, and if anything spooky came out, he'd scare them away. She offered a little smile, but it quickly faded as one of the aforementioned spooky ghosts showed up just behind Yuri. A tinny squeak escaped the girl, who gave the older boy's hands a tight squeeze. "There's a spooky spirit right there, Yuri!"

Tears began to form in her eyes, her tiny body quivering with fright. Yuri, seemingly unfazed, simply told the ghost to stop making faces at her. He was so brave! The ghost girl, Adelaide, made faces at Mika, then floated around to talk to Yuri. It sounded like she didn't like Mika, so the girl stepped a little closer to Yuri, hoping he would keep his promise to keep her safe. The ghost seemed mad that Mika was with Uriel, but Mika wasn't really sure what was the problem.

Thank goodness Mika had picked Yuri to stand with, because he seemed to know what to do. He put a hand on Mika's hair, then introduced them both. Apparently Adelaide the ghost was friends with Yuri. The older boy said that she was harmless, so long as Mika would be her friend. Mika sniffled again, but gave a little nod. "A-a friendly ghost... I... I would like a ghost friend." Her voice was soft, very much lacking confidence, but hopefully it was enough. Ghosts were certainly scary, but if this one was trusted, well, she could trust her too... probably.

{{Wearing :: Spooky Flower Girl Dress}}
          [quote="TrickBlues]

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
          Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀʀs, Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Wɪɴɢs. Tʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ, ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ.
          Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ.
          Hᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ, ғɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.
          Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ,
          Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:02 pm
User Image
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  Move a little closer
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  I want to hear you whisper
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  Settle down inside my love

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Cᴜʀsᴇ Bʀᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ || Hufflepuff Alumni || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Sam had never been to a wedding quite like this. To be entirely fair, he hadn’t been to all that many weddings, but this certainly took the cake for its…uniqueness. Maybe it wasn’t exactly his vibe, but it wasn’t his wedding. And he’d be lying if he said he didn’t like a little spooky. However, it couldn’t help but lead to the thought of what his wedding might be like. And how soon that wedding might be happening.

Hailey had made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that marriage was on her mind at the last wedding they had attended. He remembered the smile that had spread across his face at her comments. He couldn't be entirely sure, but he had the feeling it had been on his even longer. In fact, there may or may not have been a small box in the nightstand in his old bedroom in his parents’ house. Just waiting. Right now it was all about timing.

His thoughts turned as he heard Hailey speak. "It's beautiful. In its own way. Never thought of gravestones as a wedding backdrop but it works surprisingly well," he said softly not wanting to interrupt. Sam scanned the area, picking up every detail he could his eyes focusing on the fire in front of them.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Come on, come on
                                                  Jump a little higher
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  If you feel a little lighter
                                                  Come on, come on
                                                  We were once upon a time in love

kiska166

SherbertLemondrop

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:56 pm
User Image
                                                  If I show you all my d e m o n s and we dive into the d e e p end
                                                  Would we c r a s h and burn like every time b e f o r e ?

╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Penelope Barrett
                                                  Twenty One Years Old - Gryffindor Alumna - Halfblood
                                                  Licensed Apparition Professor - Tour Guide at Terror Tours

╚═════════════════════════════╝

Although the wedding itself wasn’t exactly Penelope’s style, she really appreciated being able to sleep in and not having to get ready until the late afternoon. Plus, dressing up as Wednesday Addams to a wedding was pretty fun. Of course, she didn’t have a purse to go with her outfit, so she asked to borrow one of Jessica’s, who would have probably taken a lot of inspiration from Eion and Moira’s wedding for her own. Jess was into Halloween and dark, gothic clothes. This would totally have been up her alley.

Their relationship had definitely grown and progressed over the years, especially after graduating from Hogwarts. They had several mutual friends and seeing each other often in small groups wasn’t always feasible, so everyone seemed to opt to hang out in larger groups. And when they did so after enough times, Penny and Jessica’s weird feud that Penny was maybe a lot more responsible for than her adopted “aunt” was had died down and the two actually started to enjoy each other’s company. Plus, it helped that they could make fun of their family together.

Penelope watched the ceremonies and the bonfire lighting with Yukon before wandering off into the cemetery, fingers interlaced with each other’s until she reached into her purse to pull out a pre-rolled joint and a lighter. She really just needed a break from the crowd, and she figured Yukon could use a break as well before they honoured the dead. Penelope was lucky in that she hadn’t known anyone who died, aside from family who died before she was born. She knew Yukon, on the other hand, had lost a girl who was very close to him. She wasn’t completely out of the loop, even back in fifth year. She had heard that Yukon proposed to his beloved Aria, not long before she had passed from an explosion. Penelope couldn’t feel jealous about that. In fact, she felt rather sad for Yukon. She truly believed that he could be her soul mate, and that if Aria were still alive, maybe they would have still been together, and that was okay.

But she wasn’t, and it was Penelope’s duty to provide Yukon with love and comfort as he dealt with his feelings. After lighting the joint and taking a drag, she passed it over to him. “I brought a photo of my grandma and my uncle,” she mentioned. Maybe talking about their passed away loved ones in private before going back to the party was a good idea. Or perhaps, it was a terrible one. “I never met them,” she continued, “but I’ve heard so much about them, especially my uncle.” She gauged Yukon’s reaction before continuing, trying to figure out if he wanted to know more, if he wanted to talk about anyone in his life, or if he preferred they not talk about this at all.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I would tell you all my s e c r e t s . Wrap your a r m s around my weakness
                                                  If the only other option's l e t t i n g go, I'll stay v u l n e r a b l e

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:36 am
User Image
Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
And seal your doom tonight

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | Primary School Student | Eleven Years Old
October 31, 2058 Home - Cemetery With: Adelaide the Ghost and Mika the Adorable
Wearing: An all-black suit Status: “Adelaide please.”

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

"Ohhhh? So you want to be friends, with little ol' me, do you?" Adelaide mused, inserting herself between the pair. A violent shudder ran through Uriel as the ghost phased through his front but he never pulled his hands from Mika. He needed her to know she was safe.

Though that wasn't going to stop him from complaining. "Do you have to do that? Gods, it's like a bucket of ice water. Ugh. "

"HMMMM......" The protests fell on deaf ears. A hand on her hip and the other scratching her chin, Adelaide took her time assessing the offer. Then, with a silent clap of her hands, she grinned. "Yes! I'd be delighted! Oh, Mimi, we're going to be the best of friends, I just know it!"

"It's Mika," Yuri reminded. Adelaide merely nodded. 

"Yes, Mimi! Just as I said."

Adelaide pulled herself from Uriel's body as she began to twirl around them instead, much to his relief. She seemed pleased as punch humming a chipper tune. "What a perfect evening! I get to see a wedding and make a new friend! I'm so happy~! Oh, Mimi, do you like games? I just love them. We can play ring around the rosie, or we could play tag--oh, oh! Or even hide and seek! We're going to have so much fun! You'll visit all the time, won't you?"

There was a fond smile on Uriel's lips as he shook his head at her antics. "See, what did I tell you? Perfectly harmless."

A change in music had the ghost practically shaking in excitement. "Mimi, Mimi! Do you like to dance, Mimi? This one is mine and Yuri's favorite, we've got a dance and everything! We can teach you if you want!"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
                                                                      Cinnabun Gryffie

Spirits, supernatural, are shy
                                                                      What's all the fuss?
                                                                      But bags of bones seem so unsafe
                                                                      It's semi-serious!

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Payne Cemetery
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Uriel
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Making friends?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? A... dancing ghost?

Bright blue eyes watched the ghost float around, walking right through Yuri. She asked if Mika wanted to be friends, earning a timid nod from the girl. Apparently, the inside of ghosts was super cold, since Uriel commented on it. Adelaide loudly hmmm'd, then clapped... sorta. She said she'd be delighted to be friends with 'Mimi', and the dark haired girl frowned a bit. Luckily, Uriel told the ghost Mika's actual name.

Not like it mattered, since the ghost called her Mimi again. Was it one of those pet names she'd heard about? The ghost moved to dance around Mika and Yuri, and the girl stepped a little closer to the older boy. He promised to keep her safe, and she sure hoped he meant it. She looked over at the ghostly girl, who said they could be friends and play games. When asked if she'd visit often, Mika looked over at her new law-brother (or at least she was pretty sure that's what they were called), then shrugged. "I... can come when my big brother or Mama Sena and Daddy Eme come over. But I can't drive..."

Mika was so glad that Yuri was nice enough to keep holding hands, and he even confirmed that Adelaide was harmless. She started shaking a bit, then asked about dancing. Apparently it was their favorite, and Yuri could teach her. Mika looked a little nervous, but since Yuri seemed calm enough, Mika offered another timid nod. "I can't really dance, but I can watch you guys? And maybe try a little bit..."

{{Wearing :: Spooky Flower Girl Dress}}
          [quote="TrickBlues]

Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀʀs, Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Wɪɴɢs. Tʜɪɴɢs I ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.
          Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ, ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ.
          Fɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅs ᴍᴇ sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀᴍ.
          Hᴏʀsᴇs ᴘʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴍ, ғɪɢᴜʀᴇs ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ.
          Fᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ, ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴍ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀ,
          Tʜɪɴɢs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ɪᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀɴs ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          Aɴᴅ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ sɪɴɢs, Oɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hogwarts Class of 2053
✾Potato Farmer with Knolle Vodka Still✾

▬▬"There is always something to be thankful for."▬▬

Yukon was truly happy for Moira and Eion, for them finding their happy ending. He wasn't at all surprised when they had decided the day, the location, it was just. Very much them. After the ceremony though, Yukon was grateful that Penny seemed as much in need of space as he was.

Of course, Yukon held this day close to him, he always hoped Aria would visit. He was still in love with Aria, but in that she was his first love. However, if the world was granted second loves, second soul mates, he knew he had found it again with Penny. She was special to him, and accepted him despite his flaws, and he hoped that he wouldn't ruin their relationship with what he was planning on doing with little Lodi.

Yukon took a dag of penny's joint, was getting a small high better or worse than how he dealt with his pain by drinking? He sighed, he hoped that it wouldn't affect the adoption of Lodi, was the occasional getting a little high going to be detrimental to the adoption? The adoption that he hadn't mentioned to Penny about. That might ruin their relationship.

Penny began talking about her grandma and uncle, but she didn't go much into detail. "We don't always have to meet someone for them to be dear to us." He passed the joint back over before continuing, "What's your favorite thing you've heard about them?"

▬▬"Love, family, and potatoes."▬▬

Where & Who: Wedding things, funeral homes, with friends
Thinking about: All the good little taters
Wearing: black suit, white shirt, potato tie

kiska166

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                  If I show you all my d e m o n s and we dive into the d e e p end
                                                  Would we c r a s h and burn like every time b e f o r e ?

╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Penelope Barrett
                                                  Twenty One Years Old - Gryffindor Alumna - Halfblood
                                                  Licensed Apparition Professor - Tour Guide at Terror Tours

╚═════════════════════════════╝

Penelope took another drag of her joint when Yukon handed it back, before assuring her that she didn’t have to meet someone for them to be dear to her. She supposed he was right, or else why would their deaths have meant enough for her to honour tonight? Maybe she felt like she owed that to her parents as it was really them who have lost these souls – Penelope only lost the opportunity to meet them. She thought for a moment when her boyfriend had asked what her favourite thing was that she had heard about her uncle and grandmother. “Apparently, my grandma had the biggest trucker mouth, except she only ever swore in Russian,” she revealed before letting out a small chuckle. In all honesty, Penny hadn’t heard very many good things about her grandmother, or even really much at all. She was disowned by her family and raised her father on her own until she passed away, and Crash was deported from America to the United Kingdom. It hurt Penny too much to see the pain in her father’s eyes when he spoke of his mother that she never asked him for more details, and she only found out from her mother that her grandmother was a junkie.

“As for my uncle – ooh , I know! Once when my aunt Cora was out riding her bike, she came home crying and told my uncle that some kid, who was a bit older than her, hit her, so my uncle tracked him down in the neighbourhood and kicked him really hard. Later, the kid’s mom called my parents’ house and asked to speak to my uncle in person, so he went over to their house, and when the mom asked why he kicked her son, he said, ‘because he hit my little sister’.” Penelope had already begun giggling at this point in her story as she tried to finish the rest of it. “You know what she said? She said, ‘Okay, you can go now,’ and then yelled at her son for hitting my aunt, and my uncle didn’t get in any trouble!” The brunette found that last part hysterical, and it just went to show that karma was a b***h indeed. Penny liked to think that she would have done the same if some bully was picking on Syd.

As Penelope recalled her favourite things she had heard about her deceased family members, a dragonfly had flown up to the couple before fluttering around Penelope’s head and ultimately landing on Yukon’s arm. She could feel the mood shift but wasn’t sure as to why. “Is there anyone you want to talk about?” she asked hesitantly, noting that Yukon’s attention was on the dragonfly.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I would tell you all my s e c r e t s . Wrap your a r m s around my weakness
                                                  If the only other option's l e t t i n g go, I'll stay v u l n e r a b l e

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces