Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What games are you actively playing right now? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave style of game?
  1st person shooter
  MMO
  RPG
  Moba
  Strategy
  Retro Console & Dos Games
  Huge fancy adventure style games
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:59 am
mrgreen I'm always playing wow classic, ff14 a little, phasmophobia, gta v, animal crossing new horizons and thinking about sprinkling in a lil old game called stonekeep from the 90s a cool old dungeon crawler. That's a mixed bag I know but I always find it interesting finding out the mix of what ppl are playing at the same time. Oh, and i guess diablo iv but it won't be out till june so just playing that this weekend for the beta. I'm sure I missed game types in the poll but I tried lol. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 6:31 am
Stardew Valley, always. But I'm also playing through Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect 1 and Fire Emblem Fates!  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 9:24 am
QuizillaPrincex
Stardew Valley, always. But I'm also playing through Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect 1 and Fire Emblem Fates!

I'd heard stardew got a lil update recently. i've thought about trying a modded stardew with more interactions with ppl. never played cyberpunk tho. looks awesome!  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:02 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
QuizillaPrincex

I'd heard stardew got a lil update recently. i've thought about trying a modded stardew with more interactions with ppl. never played cyberpunk tho. looks awesome!

yeah, people are looking forward to the future update since it'll help mods run better apparently? i started playing the stardew expanded mod and it's pretty fun.  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 8:53 am
wow classic has the lvling buff for a couple weeks now so i've been pulled back into the grinding life this week and next lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 7:08 pm
I am playing Age of Empires II and Rise of Nations.  

LordofBreadon

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 10:29 am
GoldenHeroCurry

well howdy! nice to see ya posting! I've heard of those games but havent tried em. Anything like civilization? i've seen those b4. the bf likes civilization quite a bit. I'm catching up my wow classic toons b4 june cuz then comes diablo 4! and a new story of seasons harvest moon! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 7:54 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
GoldenHeroCurry

well howdy! nice to see ya posting! I've heard of those games but havent tried em. Anything like civilization? i've seen those b4. the bf likes civilization quite a bit. I'm catching up my wow classic toons b4 june cuz then comes diablo 4! and a new story of seasons harvest moon! 4laugh

Hey there! They are real time strategy games that involve a lot of civilization. smile  

LordofBreadon

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 10:51 am
I also check into gta v every day to at least spin teh wheel. I got a super offroad vehicle from the wheel yesterday tho! a uhh vapid desert raid i think its called. weird looking vehicle but woot!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:35 am
I play some ESO, diablo IV, sometimes dreamlight valley, Hogwarts Legacy. Been thinking about getting on my Xbox 360 to play some Fable 2 or 3.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:52 pm
I need phasmo to release their update! i know i'm a spoiled brat. I aint even gotten time to catch up on diablo with all the outdoors work and trying to milk that lvling buff on wow classic.. and my lil cousins started playing wow classic so i made a lil kid guild to kinda look out for them in...

and yet.. i need more lol.. the progression up date to phasmophobia is supposed to be out in july i hope. squeeeee! picked up ace attorney trilagy on switch for something nice to tinker with when i'm in bed. was a steal at 10 bux for a 30 dollar trillogy.. got thru another chaptor of coffee talk episode 2 last nite.. not even a game rly but i love it.

its the weekend tho so .. for tonite.. after i finish putting a belt, blades and spindle on this dumb 0 turn mower.. imma hit up rock band.. been practicing guitar while i sing.. i'm a solid shotty medium lvl on guitar lol but i love it! used to play clarinet and alto sax thru highschool and college. i miss playing music. but reeded instruments. i feel like they'd wear my mouth and teeth out nowdays lol.. i want an electric guitar and then i'll pick up rocksmith on steam.. i have moms old acoustic guitar but i donno how to play it.. i'll start with rocksmith someday! man that turned into a whole spill lol rofl

edit i just saw you mention fable 2 and 3 for xbox 360... dood.. someday imma
get a 360 to play those fable games. they were gorgeous and i loved the story and the way relationships to others in towns worked. i watched my roomie long ago play thru them and just loved them. i always wanted to play thru those myself!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:26 pm
If you have xbox one you should be able to play the fable games. That's what my friend does.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:34 pm
Fargons_Dark_Garden
If you have xbox one you should be able to play the fable games. That's what my friend does.

just pc and playstations and a switch lite and old old consoles unfortunately. i wish they'd rerelease it for pc sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:30 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargons_Dark_Garden

just pc and playstations and a switch lite and old old consoles unfortunately. i wish they'd rerelease it for pc sweatdrop

Lol I have a ps2 (somewhere) ps4, and xbox 360 is all I have. Well and a Nintendo 3DS  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:42 pm
now ooold systems.. i have my 3ds xl and switch i keep those with me tho those are in tip top shape.. but aside from my pc. i have a ps2, ps3, and ps4 that i keep solely for rockband, karaoke revolutions, and guitar hero's. I got about all of em lol.. with peripherals and all... love them! got a couple nes, a snes, in my bro's room he has a ps1 we can share. 64.. no xbox... i'd like an xbox 360 for fable 2 and 3... bro got a ps5 recently. got game boy sp.. plays advance games.. yay nostalgia! used to have a colecovision adapter to an atari 2600 let it go yrs ago. i need another set up of atari coleco. those were what i started out on!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff