Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What games are you actively playing right now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave style of game?
  1st person shooter
  MMO
  RPG
  Moba
  Strategy
  Retro Console & Dos Games
  Huge fancy adventure style games
View Results

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:03 pm
Helllloooooo~~!!!!!!!!

I am a huge gamer. I grew up with a DMG Gameboy in my hands and watched the evolution of Pokemon games in each handheld sytem I own. I've played Super Mario Bros, Namco games like Galaga, classic Bullet[ Hell games like Touhou, and arcades are fun, too./b] I mostly play on my 3DS. I own Detective Pikachu, Bravely Default and Bravely Second, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and recently bought a usd copy of Pokemon Moon,
Pokemon Moon has felt great after seeing the whole anime on Netlfix. I finally have an appreciation for Alolan Pokemon. Along with that, it's pleasant when I can play Final Fantasy on any system, but the graphics are awesome on Playstation 4. I haven't made much progress in those since summer heated our house to 100 degrees, but I'm quite fine with a Gameboy game by the living room window. Maybe when I get more money I can buy a Nintendo Switch to try Pokemon Scarlet! And if I had a good gaming PC, I'd try PC games, too.
I guess I have more time of my hands that anything. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:19 pm
Definitely understand the time on your hands. Altho I don't mind it so much. I'll end up back to work b4 I know it so I've just gamed gamed gamed lol. This rockband pc clone bf has been tweaking is pretty fun. I have the 2 mmos I help run so its so nice to be able to pick up and play music games on pc while also having the mmos tabbed up when i need to.

And now wotlk on wow has new dungeons and raids out so I've been pretty big into that this week!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash