Cliff notes style of life over the past 15 since we were active here! I was a party girl that had left college a lil early after deciding not to go into teaching when I started gaia. I went back later in 2013 to finish school and maybe teach and am only 1 class away but again decide teaching wasn't for me. The education dept at the place i went to was kind of awful. long story lol.

Anyway zoom ahead I quit the booze gosh 13 yrs ago i guess lol i'd had enough for a few lifetimes anyway. I ended up working at an unemployment office and getting good benefits and pay! But kinda a soul sucking job. There's not alot about the unemployment system that isn't messed up or corrupt in someway. Then when the pandemic hit mom and I, she was working there too, both left work since we'd interact with the public and she is immune compromised and we stayed home a few years. My brother is a foreman and makes good money and supported us while we supported him. He doesn't have to do s**t at home with us here lol and I just do all the wood splitting and mowing anything he'd usually get stuck having to do and help around the house.

Now we pretty much plan 3 meals and lunches everyday to help him eat right but I am about half crazy not being out of the house so I'm looking at going back to work with the state. But possibly in the state park. I don't want to go back to what I was doing as it was just soul crushing telling ppl who needed money they couldn't have it. If i just clean cabins and run into bears that'd be just swell. I don't need alot of money, never had kiddos and that was the plan so a small quiet job for now would be fine! I've learned alot just being home though. About food, cooking, canning, cutting and splitting wood, doing lil home repairs lol. I've managed a wow and ff14 guild to keep me social enough not to go crazy. dramallama And i hunt alot of ghosts on phasmophobia altho i dont think that rly helps me be sane right? rofl

Ok.. feel free to catch us up here if you feel like! Ya'll don't have to be as detailed if you prefer a shorter recap!