Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What are things you collect irl and/or in games? and go!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you even collect bruh?
  I refuse to collect anything. 2 of a thing? Destroy 1 of em!
  I collect everything! Is this my intervention?!
  Beanie babies and Happy Meal toys!
  I collect the tears of my fallen enemies huehue! muhahaha?
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:42 am
Trying to keep a neat topic every day with a poll is some work but gawt dangit imma do it. I am nosey enough to want to know this one though as I've had my own collection fits. Digitally I'm in the process of getting at least working digital copies of every old dos game I can find. Alot are on gog and play rly well there. I have physical copies of some too like kings quest series and quest for glory.

In game I used to obsess about pet collections on world of warcraft but after they made battle pets it was too much to keep up with. I left that collection at around 1000 b4 i gave up keeping it up.

Got a lil fair collection of harvest moon and game plushes from back in the day when I worked at game stop! love those, and a murloc plush, couple of the plushies from ally and horde pet sales that sent a plushie of the item.

I have a small rubber ducky collection. I'd forgotten about it till a week or so ago when I saw Placid Plastic Duck Simulator on steam and had to get it on sale lol.. Now I dug out my rl ducks lol.

I want to start a cook book collection too. Wow has 2 or 3 cook books of in game meals now and final fantasy has one or two cook books, elderscrolls/skyrim i think has cook books too. I want them all and I want them on a table somewhere lol.

Inherited a small collection of my grandma's fenton glass lil glass deco things too. Those are purdy and sit on my dresser.

Ok gogo!

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 am
RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!!

I also have a collection of beanie babies. I collected them when i was a kid/teen. I don't collect them anymore, but if there's a cute one, and I can afford to buy it, you can bet I will.

Neat looking rocks and Crystals.

I got a collection of some of the My Little Ponies. The old old ones not these new skinny looking things they got nowadays.

Dragon figurines, posters.

Got some anime stuff from my favorite anime's that I collect as well.

And for video games I collect EVERYTHING because you never know. I'm really bad at that. It's a really REALLY bad habit that I am working on.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:53 pm
oh i'll post them rubber duckies at least hold up! The one on the top left is sus af.. rofl

User Image

OH! have you ever played placid plastic duck simulator? lol its kinda almost a non game on steam. it just runs, and you watch diff duckies fall into your pool there are so many cool ones to collect. kinda like an interactive screensaver but its cute and cheap!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 12:42 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
oh i'll post them rubber duckies at least hold up! The one on the top left is sus af.. rofl

User Image

OH! have you ever played placid plastic duck simulator? lol its kinda almost a non game on steam. it just runs, and you watch diff duckies fall into your pool there are so many cool ones to collect. kinda like an interactive screensaver but its cute and cheap!

Omg rubber duckies! I love em.
Steam is something for computer right? I don't have that.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 12:05 pm
Fargons_Dark_Garden
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

User Image

Omg rubber duckies! I love em.
Steam is something for computer right? I don't have that.

oh yep its on pc. no biggie then! cute tho! i also have a collection of 3d magic eye books too! like 8 of em from back in teh day hardbacks too!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 7:10 am
i'm getting into collecting keychains and pins of my fave characters! and prints of haru okumura from persona 5  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2023 11:50 am
keychains and pins are pretty to display. I used to have some cool ones and i have a few world of warcraft pins. I had to help clean out our storage building and was bummed that an old 64 got messed up by mice but i did save my 3 big collectors edition box sets for world of warcraft burning crusade, wrath of the lich king, and cataclysm! I do love hanging onto those and the bat and gryphon and murloc plushes I have from wow. def need a shelf for those and the animal crossing stuff! I'vep layed only a little persona and looks amazing but i kinda sucked at it lol  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games