Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
GAIA NEWS! SITE FEATURES: Unity powered rally 3d beta is up!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you play games on gaia again if they release new or redo old games?
  I still play zOMG!
  No ty, there's a whole world of games out there I'd rather put time into.
  Yes! If only for the nostalgia! Redo the flash games!
  Yes! Create brand new towns and games. We don't need the old ones anymore!
  I want it all! I want the old games and the new!
  Give me back my aquarium babies! D:
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:07 am
Lets have this thread be about updates or anything anyone hears or finds out about updates to gaia in terms of their games, anything we're interested in really that's getting replaced, retired, updated, new games, things like that.

I ran across a thread googling for more recent info on any games being added or switched to html5 since flash player games all but died. I found a really good articile with dev responses from actual 2023. Looks like towns 3 WITH FISHING rly is being worked on but as of january they admitted they wanted to work on it a little more. But they said aquariums can't be converted and will be retired. I'm rly hoping they make new aquariums that was my favorite feature. sweatdrop I'm going to hope it'll be out soon. I want to try zomg since they claim its working without flash I still gotta do that. Anyway, the posts in this article were just amazing at updating me and giving me a little hope. Hope they do the same for you and add more if you know more!

Gaia Site Feedback Thread with up to date info on gaia games and dev info!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:43 pm
I'm trying not to double post but I don't want a pages long rererererere edited post as I'm a little long winded and believe me I actually re edit the hell outta my posts to try to alleviate that and you see the end product lol so. Anywho. They released a new update for the runway! I might actually try it at some pt just for some cool pics of my avatar. Apparently some nice customization and backgrounds and flippable options.

And I checked it today and saw you get to go do the first contest for free. I'm guessing this is since the update cuz I know I did it at least a couple times back in the day. Nice prize pot too! Something else to do! Here's the thread on their new features! New runway features update!

User Image

I also tried the new updated rally today too. It's a 3d environment. I want to like it but like zOMG it made me motion sick. You can jump though! I did enjoy jumping about. It was so empty though I felt like I was punked and it would turn into an indie horror game with jump scares so after getting lost a few times and quesy I closed out. But it does have scenery and things! I hear you can ride in an airplane and ferris wheel so if you don't get queasy you might check it out... Then you can lead me to the attractions b4 I hurl lol.

There's lake kindred and the gaia adventure thing I need to give the old college try on and see if I can get into either of those. I'll update here when i do!
Ok I tried lake kindred. Its cute, I could see it being a time killer if I rly decided to sit and hit the attack button over and over a bit. No nausea there though! But I only had one critter and it gets worn down and has a cd b4 it can fight more than a few critters. Gaia adventure set up just like zOMG so motion sicky blur. Can't do it. I did however enter the runway and rly enjoyed it. Its free so I intend to start doing that more often. Even made a new thread about it!

https://www.gaiaonline.com/rally3d

edit: A guild update not a site update but still fun... Just finished the work on Manji's Bar! Plz go check it out and grab a meal or at least a drink!

Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar-Revived!

Also revived Sakura's official bump thread in spamalot and his 500 page plat rewards! *steals Sakura's plats in spamalot*

And a laid back not prize related bump forum I frequent as well. Perhaps not as many spam bumpers but some actual convos!
This is the simple bump thread  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 10:12 am
Since its been a long while since I posted here I'm making a new post to grab attn. I was this many days old when I learned there's a spinami big honkin wheel daily to win prizes on top of all the prizes you get just clicking the gaia tabs. So here ya go! There's also a post in awesome mature gaians where I got this spinami info with tons of links to past events many of which you can click a link and get the item from that event. This one though definitely work into your daily gaiaonline activity!

https://www.gaiaonline.com/spinami  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:27 pm
I noticed this week that chat is now working in all the little old flash games! there's still no jigsaw puzzle to show but the rest seem to be working along with active chat logs! proggers!! we could actually hang out and fish sometime!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:56 pm
Just saw this little nugget! Apparently aquariums are working in signatures now! surprised If only I could haul my dang xmas tree out of my aquarium lol

still its something else restored!

Dev thread about aquariums in signatures!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:50 am
Small update but i noticed you can finally post a comment on aquariums again! Its been since about 2017 or 18 i guess since I was able to last I think?

That's about it for now but.. comments? lol whee! sweatdrop Every little victory ya know? Someday I just know I'll be able to remove my xmas tree outta there using ruffle. Rather not be vulnerable using waterfox.. So I'm patient.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:39 am
Rally 3 beta is out. Click the retro tv in the top banner of gaia! You can move smoothly and chat irl. They're using unity and although the perspective and blur is a bit weird i think they did it to kind of blend the 2d avatars into the environment. The effect is pretty cool! This is cool! There's been talk of them updating to cloud servers or something too to update how they store data. Dood gaia might make a slight comeback for the ppl still hangin in there!

Ya'll seriously its smooth. u can do /me to emote in orange. you can rotate the cam in 3d and it looks good and this is coming from someone who gets motion sickness. its done smooth enough its not effecting it! amg gaia's back bb lets gooo! looks like they sharpened up the feature between my first and second feature. they said they'd turned off something that made it look for stylized to sharpen the details. i like it better that way. less fuzzy. so crisp and easy to move on with my pc at least,

rally 3 beta

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff