Ok so I'm looking into last years Easter 2022 event to see what they still do for these holiday things. Looks like the usual server posting and polling has random eggs floating across screen to grab to save up for goodies. Yay! Also tho is this Egg Hunt in zOMG. I got a lil motion sick in zOMG but I'm going to go try it again cuz egg hunting sounds fun! Now if you're going to want to do that one you'll want to go to the games section and scroll down for instructions on dling adobe air and the battle thingy application to run zOMG from your desktop. It works I've tried it. Looks fun enough.

Here's a link going over last years event and rewards and how it works and it links the bug report forum too. Handy! I'm eggcited!!
Gaia page for 2022 Easter event
Below is a pick of what they call Diedrich's Egg Run. Wondering if anyone plans to come back and play? dramallama

User Image

I know phasmophobia usually does egg hunts maybe for trophy this year I hope, world of warcraft will also have egg hunts for loot. No idea if gta does anything but wouldn't an egg hunt in gtav be adorable lol? They let us do a hunt for 25 snowman at xmas so why not?! Any other games out there ya'll playing that have something cute happening for Easter or spring in general?