Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Who's into playing the coop ghost hunting games?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost games? Nani?
  I might try one someday.. If ya'll protect me..
  I was born to be hunted.. I mean.. hunt ghosts!
  Tried them and not for me.
  No ty, no spooky games for me!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:35 am
So I know myself and angelic_highlights are big ghost hunting game nerds but I definitely want to know if anyone else that joins or comes back is into them too as its easy to get together and play these. So pretty much roll call of if ya have any of the ghost hunting games and which ones or if you'd consider trying them!

I have phasmophobia, ghost exile, ghost watchers, ghost exorcism inc, and obsideo. Probably going to pick up demonologist sometime this month too. I have an eye on the hauntings coming out in the future also.

I love the not so in your face spookiness all the time in these games with a little dash of jump scares. I get murdered alot in phasmo but its my fave. Alot of first person games makes me ill but most of the ghost hunting games you move slowly and steadily enough that it doesn't get to me. Ok ya'll let me know if you're into any of this!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:22 am
heart heart heart

Oh you know i do hon 110%!!!!!! it is so much fun and id love to play with some of the old lot here  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm
Angelic_Highlights
heart heart heart

Oh you know i do hon 110%!!!!!! it is so much fun and id love to play with some of the old lot here

I'm so glad you came back to say hi! I hope you like the updates and stuff! <3 and yes it'd be freaking sweet to do some coop games with the gold or new guildies here! There's all sorts of coop games to get into easy nowdays vs back in the old days!

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games