Ok so this for now will save gaia for me. At least in that now there's something actually fun to do each day. I've tried everything they have going atm from zOMG, to the new rally 3d, to the adventure game... which just looks like zOMG to me.. then I tried kindred which is playable but for me it kinda put me to sleep but I'm not as much into battle pets except on pokemon go where ya at least walk around.

BUT!! Runway is a pretty sweet and fun deal! They have new ways to stage your avatar, flip them, and the entry free once a day is either free for one dress up topic, platinum entree fee for one of them, or gaia cash to enter the 3rd type. Each give out different prize amounts but hey. For the low low price of free once a day I can go for like 10k platinum or some gaia cash? Just for dressing up!?

And just like a few minutes after you submit your entry you can return to your reg avatar. For me this gives me something fun daily to do that has at least a small chance of a decent prize payout and helps fill my wardrobe with some cool avatar ideas. Should def check it out. All you have to lose is a few min spent throwing together an avatar to enter. You can vote a bunch still too ofc for plat like the old runway too. I entered 2 times back in the day so this will be my 3rd entry but I intend to do it on main and sometimes on our prize mule because why not. If she wins too. More prize money!

This is what they listed as the meat and potatoes of the runway patch:
UI re-design for better compatibility with smaller screens
Contests now have custom backgrounds
Profile page with performance stats and listing of all previous entries
Allow for left and right facing during submission
Increased Platinum payout for all contests
Reporting button for current and past entries
New achievements (to be announced soon)

So did ya'll ever do the runway b4 patch? Have ya done it after patch? Thoughts? Would this be enough to keep someone at least checking in a few min most days? Because that would be rly nice for me at least to get a few ppl who pop in a few min every couple days to say hi lol.