Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What shows/anime is everyone watching lately? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series ever?
  Game of Thrones
  Lord of the Rings
  True Blood
  The Sopranos
  Star Trek any of them
  Anything anime
  Just gimme poll plats pliz
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:00 am
Some of my faves I've been going back and rewatching are True Blood, it's old now I know... Game of thrones, after watching House of the Dragon good one! Picard is actually pretty awesome. I've started watching lower decks its pretty cool too.

For anime.. I'm watching the fruit of evolution: before I knew it my life was made - anime with longest title ever lol.. Tomo-chan is a girl was good. Don't toy with me miss nagatoro was funny. Ooo and given is nicer bit more serious one.

I've been listening to the audiobook for game of thrones its like 32 hours long lol.. Listened to the shorter house of the dragon edition one. Geeking out for history of that series I guess. Ok.. give me ideas of good things to watch! GO!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:58 pm
I have so many anime im watching, plus my watch list is over 1000 at this point.

Ive been watching demon slater with my bf- just finished the movie, and we are near the end of iruma kun season 3. I also on my own finished season 2 of haikyuu, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! season 1, Future Diaries, Barakamon, The world ends with you, and how to build a boring girlfriend.  

Adelgirl

Wealthy Prophet

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:01 pm
Adelgirl
I have so many anime im watching, plus my watch list is over 1000 at this point.

Ive been watching demon slater with my bf- just finished the movie, and we are near the end of iruma kun season 3. I also on my own finished season 2 of haikyuu, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! season 1, Future Diaries, Barakamon, The world ends with you, and how to build a boring girlfriend.

I think I may have watched the world ends with you but I'd have to check. How to build a boring girlfriend sounds right up my alley rofl And thanks so much for joining and checking us out! It made my day. You're the first to join in a very long time! Here's to many more!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:02 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl

I think I may have watched the world ends with you but I'd have to check. How to build a boring girlfriend sounds right up my alley rofl And thanks so much for joining and checking us out! It made my day. You're the first to join in a very long time! Here's to many more!! mrgreen
Ive been looking the last couple days for a guild to join, and the guild search is really bad for finding active guilds lol. Glad I found your forum post!

how to build a boring girlfriend was actually pretty good! It's actually about this guy wanting to get a group of high school friends to make a dating sim with him  

Adelgirl

Wealthy Prophet

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:05 pm
Adelgirl
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl

Ive been looking the last couple days for a guild to join, and the guild search is really bad for finding active guilds lol. Glad I found your forum post!

how to build a boring girlfriend was actually pretty good! It's actually about this guy wanting to get a group of high school friends to make a dating sim with him

Glad to have you! And ya I see there's a handful of busy ones then some niche guilds but not so many that are recently and active daily. I missed the vibe of having it active each day and I figured whats there to lose to fix it all up and be on each day and see if others felt the same! If we only get a half dozen ppl that stop in and share every few days that'll be great! More, even better! lol got my reply quote all screwed up there a sec sorry rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:09 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl

Glad to have you! And ya I see there's a handful of busy ones then some niche guilds but not so many that are recently and active daily. I missed the vibe of having it active each day and I figured whats there to lose to fix it all up and be on each day and see if others felt the same! If we only get a half dozen ppl that stop in and share every few days that'll be great! More, even better!

I honestly always did, and still kinda do- find guilds kinda hard to maneuver around., it was partly why I didnt really join many guilds when they were actually active. They really need to revamp the system- I couldn't even find a way to delete old guilds. Like, i have a guild where I am the only member and wanted to delete it- and there was no option to. I had to give it to someone else, but im the only person in it  

Adelgirl

Wealthy Prophet

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:40 pm
Adelgirl
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl

Glad to have you! And ya I see there's a handful of busy ones then some niche guilds but not so many that are recently and active daily. I missed the vibe of having it active each day and I figured whats there to lose to fix it all up and be on each day and see if others felt the same! If we only get a half dozen ppl that stop in and share every few days that'll be great! More, even better!

I honestly always did, and still kinda do- find guilds kinda hard to maneuver around., it was partly why I didnt really join many guilds when they were actually active. They really need to revamp the system- I couldn't even find a way to delete old guilds. Like, i have a guild where I am the only member and wanted to delete it- and there was no option to. I had to give it to someone else, but im the only person in it

Ya they don't much even try to update alot of the old stuff on here. I get the idea there's not that many of them that actually work for the site anymore. Would make sense. I've tried to dig around here and clean up and the ppl who ran it most the time b4 me kept things in pretty good categorical order. Just alot of stuff here from old chat. But its fun chat for the most part to go dig through.

I just wanted to dress up my avatar again and I'm hopefull the new towns might actually be some fun! The lil egg games pretty neat. I'm gonna sit around and play it here in a few and get some eggies.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:38 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Adelgirl

Ya they don't much even try to update alot of the old stuff on here. I get the idea there's not that many of them that actually work for the site anymore. Would make sense. I've tried to dig around here and clean up and the ppl who ran it most the time b4 me kept things in pretty good categorical order. Just alot of stuff here from old chat. But its fun chat for the most part to go dig through.

I just wanted to dress up my avatar again and I'm hopefull the new towns might actually be some fun! The lil egg games pretty neat. I'm gonna sit around and play it here in a few and get some eggies.
Hopefully it's on their list to fix up, they have been doing some site improvements so it's nice to see- like the offer system and the runway  

Adelgirl

Wealthy Prophet

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:24 pm
I've enjoyed the runway I need to do it more only did a couple lately. And ya I'm hopeful! I think they'll have to scrap aquariums but I'd be so happy if they bring back a new version. Loved those!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:37 am
I recently watched season 4 of Sword Art Online. I also finished watching the show Legacies.

I don't think I ever finished watching True Blood but I did enjoy watching it a long time ago.

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:46 am
Romance_Addiction
I recently watched season 4 of Sword Art Online. I also finished watching the show Legacies.

I don't think I ever finished watching True Blood but I did enjoy watching it a long time ago.

oo is season 4 kinda new? like in the last year or two? because I havent watched it in a couple of years... if so I gotta go see that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:48 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

oo is season 4 kinda new? like in the last year or two? because I havent watched it in a couple of years... if so I gotta go see that one.

There are two newer seasons on Netflix.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:08 pm
well u just made my next binge viewing easy to decide! mrgreen

btw i realize now that since i'm so gung-ho to reply to everyones comments in threads that its confusing where current convos are happening. One way is to see which recently created topics have the most replies.. unless ur in spamalot then it may be me talking to myself lmao.. but its been lonely and I rattle! rofl

if in fact ya'll wish to have just random and casual chat going i'd love to have active chat again in our manji's bar hangout thread and here's the link! Dont have to rp there at all if that's not ur thing. I just rp in the things i order and serve usually but its totally acceptable if ya do! There's prizes for like top post on pages 5, 10s and 50s! The first post of the bar has a huge arse menu of clickable gaian foods and drinks to order! I've spent a stupid amount of time tinkering with it to try make it fun if that helps! xD

Manji's Super Happy Fun Bar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:12 am
Have you heard of Squid Game?  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items