Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What shows/anime is everyone watching lately? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series ever?
  Game of Thrones
  Lord of the Rings
  True Blood
  The Sopranos
  Star Trek any of them
  Anything anime
  Just gimme poll plats pliz
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:18 am
Romance_Addiction
Have you heard of Squid Game?

I've seen a few episodes of it on netflix but gave up on it halfway through. I know the concept tho!

oh and if i'm quiet a lil bit i'll be back on this evening. gotta go pick up a cat carrier and take this lil gal stray to the shelter b4 she gets hurt here in the woods hollering at everything. the shelter hear actually doesnt have enough cats to adopt out so i doubt she'll even go into the adoption process b4 she's picked up she's so friendly and cute. lil calico. I'll check here on phone later on tho!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:18 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

I've seen a few episodes of it on netflix but gave up on it halfway through. I know the concept tho!

oh and if i'm quiet a lil bit i'll be back on this evening. gotta go pick up a cat carrier and take this lil gal stray to the shelter b4 she gets hurt here in the woods hollering at everything. the shelter hear actually doesnt have enough cats to adopt out so i doubt she'll even go into the adoption process b4 she's picked up she's so friendly and cute. lil calico. I'll check here on phone later on tho!

I have a calico!  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:22 pm
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

I have a calico!

This one was soooo crazy sweet and tame. I think ppl are just dropping em off near me and my neighbor cuz they know we go get them fixed and find homes. she was gorgeous. Both the others we took up didnt even make it to the adoption fairs ppl took em straight home after they were fixed lol. We have wild big animals in teh woods here its not safe for cats to be outside here. Glad she'll have a proper home!She def deserves better than being out at night around coyotes and bears. She was so cool about it too she was ok.. car ride in a carrier lil nervous.. w/e tho xD
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:31 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Romance_Addiction

I have a calico!

This one was soooo crazy sweet and tame. I think ppl are just dropping em off near me and my neighbor cuz they know we go get them fixed and find homes. she was gorgeous. Both the others we took up didnt even make it to the adoption fairs ppl took em straight home after they were fixed lol. We have wild big animals in teh woods here its not safe for cats to be outside here. Glad she'll have a proper home!She def deserves better than being out at night around coyotes and bears. She was so cool about it too she was ok.. car ride in a carrier lil nervous.. w/e tho xD
User Image

Aww, mine likes to scream at me until she is in my arms then she starts purring.  

Romance_Addiction

Benevolent Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:11 pm
Beastars. I liked that anime.. that needs a new season too!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:00 pm
I'm working on my third/fourth round of Fairy Tail and waiting "patiently" lol for Fairy Tail 100 years quest to come out.
Sometimes I'll go back and re-watch Inuyasha.
I'm trying/wanting to continue watching One Piece. I couldn't remember what season I was on when I moved out of my folks house to my apartment, that was 8 years ago now, so I've started over.

I've watched Game of Thrones. I was not impressed with how it ended. It could have been soooo much better.

And right now any other shows I've liked/watched isn't coming to mind.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:48 pm
Fargon Fallin
I'm working on my third/fourth round of Fairy Tail and waiting "patiently" lol for Fairy Tail 100 years quest to come out.
Sometimes I'll go back and re-watch Inuyasha.
I'm trying/wanting to continue watching One Piece. I couldn't remember what season I was on when I moved out of my folks house to my apartment, that was 8 years ago now, so I've started over.

I've watched Game of Thrones. I was not impressed with how it ended. It could have been soooo much better.

And right now any other shows I've liked/watched isn't coming to mind.

Definitely agree about the got ending. I never did get into one piece maybe i should give it another try. I feel like i should find where i left off on bleach someday and watch rest of it. i think i was at around 120s or so when i quit long time ago. but more often than not nowdays I tend to look for sappy happy anime's or rom coms or something that ends up making me ball like a baby. the stealthy drama's lol. dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:29 pm
I've been watching Food Wars, Tropical Rouge Pretty Cure, Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure by myself and Azumanga Daioh and Monster with my partner.  

QuizillaPrincex

Man-Hungry Puppy

15,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:59 pm
QuizillaPrincex
I've been watching Food Wars, Tropical Rouge Pretty Cure, Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure by myself and Azumanga Daioh and Monster with my partner.

Wow only one i recognized is food wars i love that one tho! So many new ideas ill have to check out!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff