Ok, so we got a front page all tricked out.. We got our intro and noob advice threads all updated.. Narry a poll less thread exists that hasn't been cleansed... Manji's bar has a huge new menu for rp ideas and platinum prizes await. Our official bump thread in spamalot will give plats again. We have a where's waldo in spamalot also for plat prizes. We have a fair amount of new threads cuz I've pulled every bit of content I could think of from my brain to give some stuff to talk about..

So like.. the next step is pitching us up on the guild recruit forum. I figure it can't hurt. We only need like a dozen ppl to have an active little hangout. And if each of those dozen ppl only post say a couple things every day or too... This is totally doable and I find I'm enjoying being back now that the guilds updated.

I might think on it one more day and comb over the forums and subforums and try to think up any other little event ideas and perhaps just go for it tomorrow. And then just be present all day and see if we get any bites! Definitely going to throw up a sticky event for bumping in the gd for the Easter event then I can move it to the old contest subforum. I'd love to get a few ppl bumping for eggs. We'll see. Might be too soon but I think I'll enjoy trying!

If any old members return to see how we're doing plz plz know I'd greatly value any feedback, advice, ideas or just well wishes! 3nodding

I think its time.. to see if we can meet a few new active ppl. And if you're one of those active ppl know that I'm so excited to have ya join and help breathe some life into this happy ole home with so many good gaian memories!

Edit: 4/8/23 FREAKING DOING IT!! Got a post up on gaia guild networks that I'm rly proud of and I'm rdy and going to be keeping gaia tabs open no matter what I'm doing anytime if I'm at my pc or checking my phone! Feel free to check in on it but don't bump it if the last bump or addition to it was less than 2 hours ago as those are the rules! I'm cautiously optomistic but I don't mind if it takes time to get a small amount of ppl. I just want a handful and anything past that is gravy on the biscuits! LETS DO DIS!

Gaia guild networks FG4PG recruit thread heart