Ok so I just noticed they released an actual cute little brick breaker game for eggs! I like it! I hope they still do the forum egg collecting tomorrow too and if they do you may feel free to bump and spam away in this thread even though its in guild's general discussion page or talka bout the easter event and we can move it to the old contests subforum after the event ends. Get to breaking bricks I guess and we'll see if we get forum egg hunting tomorrow. If so i'll update here and we'll see how that works but atm I don't see that mentioned in the forums so it may just be this game. Here's the link to the new little egg game they released to collect eggs:

Bunny Bricnic Game

2023 Easter Event Official Forum

So it looks like it rly is just the little egg brick breaker game. But seems pretty grindy. Woulda loved another forum egg hunt or to try the zomg egg hunt. Oh well I'll give some brick breaking a go for a little bit.

Oh and on the page when you click the green bunny be sure to click the blue wing. You seem to only get to pick up one of those a day to turn in at the end of the event.

Got 25 eggs so far and got a spring basket item for a garden hat. I got free time I'll chip away at it some more. read that the eggs are cumulative not per game so that helps but 600 eggs? whooo boi i'll just go to marketplace for those if i want em lol. dramallama