Harvest moon story of seasons a wonderful life is coming out to switch and steam this summer. I was looking it up yesterday... It has the same old music from the old gamecube version just glowed up!.. It looks perfect! I can't decide if I want it on switch cuz its a lite but I like my handheld get away from it all games.. Or get it on steam since nintendo products upgrade to new consoles all the time... I want it on both I believe.. If one of steams handhelds were to drop into my lap that'd be sweet.

Anyway.. ever tried harvest moon games? Definitely should look em up if you never did. The one for the 64 and ps1 were the best of them but the couple story of seasons (except the olive town that one looks meh) they're pretty good! I have the first one on switch and gonna have to get the other in June. I should post up pics of the harvest moon plushies I got working at gamestop back in the day..

I've played hm on 64, gamecube, ps1, ps2, the ds, few of em between the handheld ds ones.. I have a couple of them on the switch. So who else is a harvest moon geek? I remember having to wait to get the first copy I played which was the 64 version. Couldn't get hold of em they were being bought so fast.. I didnt try the snes version. Never did give it a shot. Maybe I should go back try it. Got the ps1 and 64 versions emulated thank goodness. Share ur hm hype! This game was and is just bulk feel good brain chemicals.

User Image