Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Diablo 4 out today june 6th! There's twitch drops active! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo IV?
  Great great grandbaby of Mr. Diablo the 1?
  Best of the series!
  D2 or gtfo
  D3 will do for me..
  There is no cow level.
  Hay don't forget D1! The og is always the best!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:47 am
I didn't want to like the beta they released but dangit I did.. and the price tag is so high but rly even blueberries are too high for me nowdays so not too suprising I guess. I know myself, my bf, my brother, his buds, handful of our buds, probably bfs brother all gonna be getting it. It actually looked and played really nice and I went into it waiting to be proven right that it wasn't worth it.

So who's with me?! Did ya ever play the older diablo's? Myself I only played D3 but I rly liked it and played thru like season 20. I dabbled on diablo 1 a while back when I found a ripped cd of it. Never did try 2 or the re-release of 2. We could always add eachother on battlenet and run stuff sometime if anyone here decides to play! Still got till June though b4 its out. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:48 pm
I've played 3 and loved it. I saw the trailer for the new one and i was sold! The only problem is gonk $$. Yikes. it might be awhile before i get to play it after it comes out.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:50 pm
Fargon Fallin
I've played 3 and loved it. I saw the trailer for the new one and i was sold! The only problem is gonk $$. Yikes. it might be awhile before i get to play it after it comes out.

The money part sux they rly cranked up the price tag. That was my biggest complaint. I feel like they coulda done a barebones one for 50 bux at least without any of the frills and I donno why they didn't. Maybe they will for release? That'd be great cuz i'm holding out atm but hoping they do that at launch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:28 am
Whew $100 [99.99 but I rounded up] yikes ☠️

Oh but I want it soooooo baaaaaad. But I'd have to wait anyway til June so might as well save up I guess. I'm still waiting for my version of hogwarts legacy to come out.

I wish the trailer showed more for diablo 4. I hate teasers

EDIT: oh that's for ultimate. Standard edition is closer to $70. But still. Jeez  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:32 am
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:32 pm
Gift ninja?! eek

btw I got lucky and my bro got it for me for my bday few days ago! He got me the deluxe.. which I hate to say it but I'll enjoy the transmog or w/e its called in diablo. I live for clothes dye and outfit making in diablo lol

Edit may 3rd: btw there's another free weekend coming up soon mid may!!! Getcha some diablo iv!!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fargons_Dark_Garden

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 8:33 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Gift ninja?! eek

btw I got lucky and my bro got it for me for my bday few days ago! He got me the deluxe.. which I hate to say it but I'll enjoy the transmog or w/e its called in diablo. I live for clothes dye and outfit making in diablo lol

Edit may 3rd: btw there's another free weekend coming up soon mid may!!! Getcha some diablo iv!!

Ooooo cool. I don't suppose you'd happen to know what weekend? I don't work on the weekends and could probably use a break from playing ESO. I'd love to give it a try.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:12 am
Fargon Fallin
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Gift ninja?! eek

Ooooo cool. I don't suppose you'd happen to know what weekend? I don't work on the weekends and could probably use a break from playing ESO. I'd love to give it a try.
starts 12th of may so very soon!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fargons_Dark_Garden

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 7:05 pm
Welp. It's official. I have preorderd the game.

I had to keep reminding myself I don't have to button mash. Just hold the button to attack.

OMG I LOVE IT!  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 8:04 pm
Fargon Fallin

I had to keep reminding myself I don't have to button mash. Just hold the button to attack.

OMG I LOVE IT!

yup! i naysayed it all the way till i spent 20 lvls in the beta and i was like well dammit. now i gotta buy it rofl welcome to the club! its easy to say oh its just dressed up diablo III and in some ways mechanics wise it is but they put alot of effort into this. The story is really good so far, and the game play itself feels familiar but fresh enough with new spells and abilities i mean i'm happy with it!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fargons_Dark_Garden

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 8:59 pm
scream
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin

OMG I LOVE IT!

yup! i naysayed it all the way till i spent 20 lvls in the beta and i was like well dammit. now i gotta buy it rofl welcome to the club! its easy to say oh its just dressed up diablo III and in some ways mechanics wise it is but they put alot of effort into this. The story is really good so far, and the game play itself feels familiar but fresh enough with new spells and abilities i mean i'm happy with it!

And just like that I rage quit because it was pissing me off. You get a bosses health down to so very little and then die. And have to start all frickin over again. stressed scream

No doesn't mean I permanently quit the game. Just can't continue the story.

EDIT: I'm only lvl 11.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 9:18 pm
Fargon Fallin
scream
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin

OMG I LOVE IT!

And just like that I rage quit because it was pissing me off. You get a bosses health down to so very little and then die. And have to start all frickin over again. stressed scream

oh dang you were playing like a heroic mode or hard mode toon or w/e? i always play just on normal. or do you mean gotta start long arse boss fight over again. both are rough. I had the bf with me when i lvld thru the beta I'm sure that helped alot! Sorry the boss smushed you. Meanie boss. Next time you'll make them regret it!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fargons_Dark_Garden

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:25 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin
scream
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin

OMG I LOVE IT!

oh dang you were playing like a heroic mode or hard mode toon or w/e? i always play just on normal. or do you mean gotta start long arse boss fight over again. both are rough. I had the bf with me when i lvld thru the beta I'm sure that helped alot! Sorry the boss smushed you. Meanie boss. Next time you'll make them regret it!

Whenever I play a game for the first time I always choose the easiest lvl. Which, tbh, is kinda sad. It was the one girls mom. Now I'm stuck on Lilith's Lament. Time to die five more times, maybe, then do some side quests and try again. Though I'm the required level. Why is it so hard on the easiest level? Maybe I'm just that bad? Lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 1:59 pm
Fargons_Dark_Garden
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin
scream
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin

OMG I LOVE IT!

Whenever I play a game for the first time I always choose the easiest lvl. Which, tbh, is kinda sad. It was the one girls mom. Now I'm stuck on Lilith's Lament. Time to die five more times, maybe, then do some side quests and try again. Though I'm the required level. Why is it so hard on the easiest level? Maybe I'm just that bad? Lol

nah you aint bad. maybe just some mechanics you're missing? usually that's what i'm doing and the bf tells me what i'm doing wrong.. after i'm ded rofl plus alot of that stuff is easier in groups i'm sure too! when it gets going for real you're welcome to add me. I'll probably lvl up first with the bf tho but after that could help!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Fargons_Dark_Garden

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 3:30 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargons_Dark_Garden
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin
scream
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Fargon Fallin

OMG I LOVE IT!

nah you aint bad. maybe just some mechanics you're missing? usually that's what i'm doing and the bf tells me what i'm doing wrong.. after i'm ded rofl plus alot of that stuff is easier in groups i'm sure too! when it gets going for real you're welcome to add me. I'll probably lvl up first with the bf tho but after that could help!

Could be. I usually make it up as I go, and I'm not good at making strong characters, though sometimes I somehow make it work.

And that would be awesome!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces