CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:22 am
Note: Sunken Ship Image from Treasure Cove Deluxe (Windows Version), otherwise known as Treasure Cove Version 2.0
User Image

Besides his Alchemy Research, Varian also has a collection of human world objects collected from sunken ships.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:27 am
User Image
Varian
Merman (Baltic Sea)

[Varian's Hideaway]
Varian was working on his human spell using alchemy.
Almost done. Tsukasa sis, thinking about the world above? What do you think of my alchemy skill? Varian asked his sister as he used his staff to stir the mixture.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:17 am
User Image
Tsukasa
mermaid and Varian's sister
"was that meant for me?"

[Varian's hide out ]
~" how exciting, I knew you could do it Varian, I can almost see sparks from your head =) " thinks Tsukasa, wow, you hav quite the haul here, it's great bro =)~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:50 am
User Image
Varian
Merman (Baltic Sea)

[Varian's Hideaway]
Varian was working on his human spell using alchemy.
This will be ready in a moment. Here we go. Varian used a dropper to add one more element to the mixture and the Alchemy mixture started to take effect the human spell began on Varian and his sister, a great blue dust bubble rose up out of the cauldron then started to swirl around Varian and his sister as the transformation took place. Their tails split into two as the tails turned into human legs, the scales were smoothed and flattened into skin like peach hues and fins morphed into feet.

As soon as the transformation was completed, Varian and Tsukasa were now humans as they could no longer breathe underwater nor swim without a tail and they flailed her arms useless in a desperate attempt to get to the surface. Then, their animal friends tucked their fins under their left arm and wrapped themselves around their shoulders and encouraged her to use them new legs, which they did rather unsteadily.
Upon reaching the surface and the air entered their lungs as they took their first breaths as human.
Varian and his sister nearly sank back into the water since they forgot to use their arms but soon resurfaced and their sea friends helped them stay afloat
*Exit to Paris Beach*

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:53 am
Tsukasa
mermaid and Varian's sister
"was that meant for me?"
User Image
[Paris beach shore]
~"Tsukasa was busy too, as she failed in using her new legs too , in attempt to rise to the surface, thank goodness for their friends, it was amazing taking in fresh air, as they were fully human now, it was an amazing expirement that worked perfectly, 3nodding " thinks she is happy and surprised, they had made it to the beach shore, thanks to their fish friends ,was happy to see her brother there too biggrin ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Under the Sea

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas