Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Returning Gaian <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Demitess rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Demitess

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:49 am
Hiiiii
I used to be known by Sarcasdick/ProjectDemitel but ig my old accounts got deleted during the server switch? Sad times for all q.q (Support gives me generic info about bans but they were never banned, ill probs bully them later for not even properly reading.)

Bc I'm basically a stranger anyways, here goes:

I'm Demi
Pronouns: she/her/they/them

I'll probably be a crazy cat lady someday. I'm totally ok w it <3
Mostly just trying to get back into the swing of Gaia overall, I forgot how hard it is starting out as a new account q.q

Dice included, not relevant for anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:13 pm
Well, hello and welcome!
I'm guessing not exactly server switch, its more like, they've got a newish policy where if you don't log in within a year or so? they delete your accounts. On this page Lanzer has staff notices about it. You have to set it on your acct to give you as much as a year before logging in, otherwise 90 days?

But glad to see you here, and welcome to crazy cat lady life! I'm down to one personally, but I've got crazy knocked!
I'm sure it wont take long to get back in the groove of things, but when you have time, going through the resources area for guides will probably help loads smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers