Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
*Chill zone* Share your fave destresser games & activities.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Some fave destressers
  Junk food
  Exercise
  Fishing
  Coloring
  Games
  Music
  Yoga
  Meditation
  Wouldn't you like to know?
  You just tryna see how many options u can fit gimme platinum!
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:41 pm
User Image

I had just a nasty stressful day over the dumbest stuff. I have so many get away games but I can't decide which one feels right tonite so I figured I'd fish for some new ideas! I'll start by sharing mine..

Sometimes its wow.. unless its noisy busy on wow then can't get much quiet when its like that so there's ff14.. if things are a lil too noisy and ppl-y there i fall back on gta v solo lobbies. I'm thinking about firing up read dead redemption online tonite dramallama .. that's not rly getting away from it all in that the trolls and hackers are awful there but at least its noone i know or have to talk to. ya ever just have those days?

I got a few diff fishing games that i'll play and have a kava drink to. What else. I know there's more lets see.. Oh I got diablo 4 now! I might fire that up and solo it some but.. guildies may get hyped and want to group and they're great. i dont want to bum em out saying i'm solo today for first time i've hopped on d4 in a while. I actually went on a spree answering the quizzes in our spamalot subforum and found it quite fun!

So.. other than games i guess there's coloring.. I got coloring books like crazy and pencils i turn to sometimes. the karaoke rock band games help. I'd go fishing if I'd gotten my license again yet but I haven't.. not game related but. Other stuff to escape happily.

OK ya'lls turn. games or easy get away happy places share em! heart I won't tell anyone where ya get away to! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:52 pm
(Sorry to join randomly, with staff neglecting / abandoning guilds it was interesting to see you try to bring one back)

When I'm having an anxiety attack, I always pull out the game: 2048. Its simple machanics, and my brain enjoys the focus on maths and doubling numbers, instead of the real life stressor.

Anything with a story is going to just make me think of my own life which doesn't help me break the panic spiral.

I wish gaia would bring back pinball, that was a good one to turn my brain off for.
Staff just doesn't have the time/good management to get it done when they pump out tickets like they do.  

Pommes Frites

Fashionable Fatcat

34,375 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:55 pm
Pommes Frites
(Sorry to join randomly, with staff neglecting / abandoning guilds it was interesting to see you try to bring one back)

When I'm having an anxiety attack, I always pull out the game: 2048. Its simple machanics, and my brain enjoys the focus on maths and doubling numbers, instead of the real life stressor.

Anything with a story is going to just make me think of my own life which doesn't help me break the panic spiral.

I wish gaia would bring back pinball, that was a good one to turn my brain off for.
Staff just doesn't have the time/good management to get it done when they pump out tickets like they do.

well freakin hi and nice ta meetcha! not a prob to rando join and start talking that's what i'm hopin for! help yaself to the gajillion polls and rando spam posting games in spamalot! love to have ya. nice to meetcha. and imma make a note to check 2048 tyvm! i get icky feelings when i think of math but i know it helps someppl hehe. depends on how involved the math is if its in a game i suppose. sometimes i just play solitaire on my cell too! wonderful to have ya! the other guild in my siggy is also active daily and enough so with fun things. i honestly recommend them too. its made gaia feel more like home again having this place and theirs!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:46 pm
Minecraft is my biggest one. Some ESO (elder scrolls online.) Maybe play some Uno.

I don't really do anything anymore if I get Uber stresses out. I usually sleep it off. Or stare at the ceiling in my attempt to sleep it off.  

Fargons_Dark_Garden

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:46 pm
Fargons_Dark_Garden
Minecraft is my biggest one. Some ESO (elder scrolls online.) Maybe play some Uno.

I don't really do anything anymore if I get Uber stresses out. I usually sleep it off. Or stare at the ceiling in my attempt to sleep it off.

sleep is definitely a good one. i took some time off the screens and listened to audio book today to rest my eyeballs lol. eso i've tried was neat but i didnt get far. minecraft i get a lil motion stick sweatdrop  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games