Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Prefect Meeting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:58 am
User Image
♡ Aria ♡ Artemisia Rosalie League ♡
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxx(Gryffindor 7th Year Hogwarts Student)(Prefect and Head Girl)(Half Blood Witch and Daughter of Cathy League, Puddlemere United Captain)(Language Club Leader and Music Club Member)(Gryffindor Quidditch Captain)
Time: 2059-2060
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"If you care to invite me to the opening and sent my mother a dress she likes - she loves pink - I could convince her to show up too. Merlin, Mum loves pink. Even our kitchen is decorated in pink," Aria said with a shrug. "And she prefers Diagon because she loves London. For a polygot she really doesn't like traveling too often anymore."

As Milan spoke highly of Ron, Aria blushed slightly. "I really don't deserve him. He goes with my whims far too often. It makes me happy, but... I figure the least I can do is sometimes sacrifice what I want for him if what he wants is more important to him than me. I couldn't force Ron to live in London no matter how posh it could be. It seems cruel." Aria crossed her arms and looked to the ground where she scuffed the toe of her heel on the floor. She was not sure why she was being so honest with Milan. Maybe because he did have an air of vulnerability, maybe because he actually paused to listen to her beyond happy thoughts, or maybe it was both. Perhaps even after this conversation or planning the carnival she could count Milan Wellbelove as a friend.

As the conversation changed back to the topic of why they were talking in the first place, Aria laughed at his concerns about using the school's limited funds. She waved her right hand and said, "Don't worry about it. Rich people like to donate. If it gets tight on time and we don't have enough, I can use my trust just as easily as you can."

Aria was still grinning about trying out the obstacle course when Milan spoke poison. 'She seems to have quite a following this year, doesn't she? Don't tell me your jealous of her?' Arias cheeks flushed red and she narrowed her brown eyes decorated perfectly with subtle eyeshadow and mascara. "Jealous? Jealous? I think not. What would I be jealous of? I am Artemisia Rosalie League, the daughter of Cathy League of Puddlemere United. What is she? She isn't even that cute. Obviously her following is a result of enchantment. I'd bet my broom and ride a school broom for the rest of the year she has some veela blood." Aria took a long breath tossed her ginger hair over the shoulder, "We're only dealing with her because we have to. As for Zack, I'm happy to talk to him about his clubs. Good kid and not bad on the pitch most of the time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Not your mother, indeed
                                                Looking for bigger, better things, are you?
                                                Well, I'm sure you'll find them in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:04 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Prefect's Meeting Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Aria League
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Brainstorming Ideas
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oooh, touchy. Alright.

Milan tilted his head a bit when Aria mentioned being invited to the grand opening, then offering a pink dress for her mum to join her. Apparently she was rather fond of the color pink. But it seemed like she'd given up her life of travel to stay around London. "Why would I invite your mum? You, of course. But your mum... maybe not. Besides, I'd probably invite the fashion crowd more than the quidditch pros. But, if you would show, I'd be happy. You, Ron... everyone, really. But my friends, more so." He sent over a small smile, wondering what was making him feel so... open with Aria. She'd never exactly liked him, especially last year, but now she was being friendly and holding a real conversation. It was odd.

Luckily, Milan speaking positive of Ron seemed to make her happier, and she even mentioned that she felt she didn't deserve him. "No, now, come on. You deserve him every bit as much as he deserves you. Plus, everyone in the school knows how much you guys love each other. After all, you two work together really well. Honestly, I'm a little jealous of you two." The last words were spoken a bit softer, almost as they were spilled out on accident. Milan knew he could be a jealous, petty b***h, but it was seldom spoken aloud. And if ever it was, Echo was the only listener. But even now, their relationship was strained, the two seeming to never have the time or energy for the other. It hurt in a deep place, especially given that he didn't really have many people to turn to. But, he was every bit as stubborn as Aria League, and he hoped no one outside himself could pick apart his insecurities.

Back on discussion of rich people and donations, Aria noted that they absolutely did love donating for clout and whatever else. "Well, I can't say I disagree. If it were something to do with the world of fashion, I'd be running right to the top designers for the same reason. So, if you're sure you can get donations, I'll trust you to complete. And should that fail... well, let me know so we can at least split the cost, okay?" A smile, a small chuckle escaping. She was certainly confident, and Milan knew she'd fight tooth and nail to complete her tasks.

When he asked if she was jealous of Nora, Aria went red, then scolded him. He listened a moment, then simply lifted his hands in a gesture of surrender. She then said she was only dealing with Nora because of this very meeting. "Okay, definitely not jealous at all. But. For what it's worth, I think you're better looking than her. I also don't know why she's got a fanbase this year. But, to each their own, I suppose. So you talk with Zack, I'll get Nora. And together, we'll get all the clubs. And we can recruit the other prefects to help with ideas and setup. I'm sure most would do anything you asked of them." He nodded, finishing up the list of who needed to talk with whom, and what all they'd need done. Hopefully he'd smoothed things over with the totally-not-jealous Aria.

{{Wearing :: "Casual" Clothes}}
          mc2

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Tᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴ
          Bʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀss, ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀɢʀᴇᴇɴ
          Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴘɪʟʟ ᴛᴏ sᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀʟʟ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇʀᴀsᴇ ᴛʜɪs
          Is ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʏ? Is ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
          Wɪsʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items