Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
McNamara Family Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? At home
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My family and Mrs Heulwen
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Surprise visit!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Magic?!?

Declan was confused when she said they would apparate there, since he'd never heard that word before. "Uh... ap...apparate, ma'am?" She told him to get anything he needed in order to travel so he hurried over to grab his jacket off the hook. After all, it was still March and very brisk outside. Stuffing himself into his jacket, he glanced over at his grandfather who gave him a reassuring nod. "You'll be alright, lad. Just do whatever Mrs. Heulwen says, alright?" He gave his grandfather a confirming nod and moved over to take Nora's hand. His stomach was twisted in knots already and he hadn't even apparated yet. Declan was torn between excitement at getting to experience the magical world and the deep seated fear of the Devil he'd had beaten into him since he was a baby. Giving her hand a little squeeze, he swallowed hard and then let out a sigh. "I...I'm ready, ma'am."

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❧ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? McNamara Home - Ballynanty, Ireland
xxx❧ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? ?????
xxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Governess Duties
xxxxx❧ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? We're going to head off to school soon!

Nora was set to have a busy sort of day, but it was one of the most important. Today, she'd be helping two of the lovely children she'd met that summer get to the train station in London. After carefully planning everything out, between the Moon Family, the McNamara Family, as well as her own family and the ever-important train schedule. Heading out early, Nora went by the Moon family apartment first, collecting both Kinzlie and Sebastian, and having a lovely morning chat while Seb frantically finished packing... apparently he'd been too excited and fell asleep the night prior. Sweet baby. Once they were gathered, Nora took both to Diagon Alley, taking them to the breakfast restaurant, then dropping Sebastian's luggage in Nani's office at the building next door. Promising to return soon, Nora apparated once more, this time to Ballynanty, Ireland.

Once at her apparation location, Nora quickly hurried to the home of Declan McNamara. He was a sweet young man, but his family... just set Nora on edge. What kind of people were so wrapped up in their religions that they would forsake their only son? And didn't the Bible have something to say on the sort! She drew a deep breath of the lovely Autumn air, straightening her outfit a bit as she walked up to the house. It didn't look like anyone was home... Oh no, had they taken Declan somewhere they deemed to be safe? If so... she'd be making an additional stop by the Ministry that morning, which was something she really didn't wish to do.

With another soft breath, Nora tapped her knuckles on the door, waiting to see what would happen that fine morning.

{{Wearing :: Autumnal Colors}}
{K - #B19CD9}{S - #FF9966}{N - #8DB600}
AliceInWonderland0921

I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴅ, ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴏɴᴇs. Aʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, Tʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅʟɪɢʜᴛs ᴏғғ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴋɴɪғᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪғᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ Gᴏᴅ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴄʜᴏʀ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ
Aɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ I sᴇᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪᴛ ɪɴ
Tʜᴇ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. Nᴏ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇs

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:05 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? At home
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Skye
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Waiting
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Ohmygosh Hogwarts!

The morning of his trip to Hogwarts had arrived and Declan couldn't have been more excited, his parents however we much less so. He was dressed and had his few clothes packed into his travel bag before his parents had even woken up. When they did wake up, they dressed in silence and told Declan that they would be at the church, praying for him. His mother couldn't bare to look at him for fear that she would burst into tears. The last thing his father said to him was to remember that he was representing their family and that he shouldn't do anything to embarrass them. With that, his parents had left to go to church. Declan was upset that they didn't want to wait to see him off and felt tears well in his eyes. He wouldn't cry though; he wouldn't let himself! No! He was going to Hogwarts, a magical world with loads of things to do. A new start for him! Wiping his eyes, he sat on the couch with Skye's cage and smiled happily at his little friend.

When he heard the knock at the door, Declan jumped to his feet and straightened his shirt. A beige button up shirt, tucked into his slacks with his creme colored sweater vest pulled over it. He stepped into his shoes and grabbed Skye's cage. Then he hustled over to open the door, smiling at Mrs Nora. "Good morning Mrs Nora!" Declan said happily. He set Skye's cage down outside and grabbed his travel bag from inside, then stepped fully outside and locked the door. "My... uh, my parents went to church. To... to pray for me," he said, sounding part nervous and part sad. Grabbing the cage, he nodded. "Okay, I'm ready."

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out