Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:27 pm
Haaii alll!
My work week is done and I'm looking forward to doing sweet fa because my bf rallied and did the domestic stuff.
MOAR attack on titan vidya games

Enjoyy the hidey day Rydia! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:47 pm
hell ya on the bf doing teh stuffs. gogo good bfs! i been chillin! i even got a work out the past couple days. hoping to work off some stress eating! gonna grab a shower and play some wow. enjoy ur day! nice we matchy!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:43 am
feeling hopeful. donno why. the owner of our dumpy woodsy house told us off and isnt happy but he stands to lose a bunch if he gives up on us and doesnt give us a few more weeks to sell this. but work wise we are on the last week of work. the major stuff we plan to to today. then minor touch ups thru the week and the last big thing is hanging walls on the a frame room. mom and i cant do that so that's up to bro and step cousin if they're able to get off work. but by end of week we gonna do a video walk thru and leave it to the fates. and grumpy owner of this one will wait hopefully.

on we go! painty painty and shower surround! we keep putting off shower surround lol we chickens.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:17 pm
Matchy matchy 3nodding
Been tryna do the AMG weeklies again, keeps things fresh whee
Hopefully mr grumpy will relent a lil and give you a lil breathing space cause it sounds like you're rounding things off

Still obsess playing AOT atm, esp now I can transform
User Image

Mashy smashy xp  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:32 pm
Hi all, I've been having a good time recently. I've gotten back into tarot and idk, helping people out seems nice. smile I've been wondering if I should offer it as a service on Gaia as well, but I don't know how I feel about that just yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:21 am
wild on the game there aaron! mashy mashy lol!

and cool on teh tarrot card reading badboy. i never knew anyone who knew how! surprised off to finish up the biggest last stuff i hope on house today. painting rest of kitchen, that damned tub surround. if those 2 get done we're bout done!

i'm staying home 2m to cook up a bunch of stuff to freeze to keep us going another week and i got a ff14 anniversary for my guild. 4 yrs! and a wow 25 man raid that's been struggling for ppl. so kinda a day off in that i'm home where i'm happiest but. gonna be alot of cooking and cleanin!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:17 am
I do love a lil play with the tarot too Badboy, usually do a basic celtic cross though because it's only form I can do from memory.

Lot of home stuff for me today, deep scrubbing the floors because we removed an old mat and it left an obvious line on the floor crying
Gonna have a simple night of spag bol and more games now, quite pooped sweatdrop

Enjoy the anniversary Rydia, my bfs obsessed with FF but when I brought the game up he said he didn't think there was an MMO.
Idk how he didn't know about the game lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:43 pm
Checkin in for a new day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spent day working then the bf knocked up some shelves for us, to finally do something about the piles of miscellany lying around User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope everyone has a great day! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:48 pm
oh wow ya aaron if he ever wants to try out ff14. we gave an active casual little guild on crystal shard coeurl server called otter chaos. i'm Lillea Koo on there if he ever wants to try it and needs a guild. they call them free companies there. and yay on teh down night. i feel ya on floor cleaning.

i was home all day and got to go to anniversary party, cook and clean a bunch and raid on wow.. but last nite after we painted kitchen (finally!) we got a call from my brother saying he tried to go to bed after work but cant cuz his lower chest ande back hurts and its hard to breath. he drove to er and we met him there terrified it was another heart attack. thankfuly it was early walking pnuemonia. sucky but fixable. he's home a couple days. his heart was fine. hallerlujer!

i'm off and home 2m to help take care of him so i'll soak up the chill while mom goes up to put 2nd coats of paint down. whew. what a day.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:36 pm
wow, i've been so busy today that i honestly haven't been able to sit down and do any of my dailies until... now lol.
good evening!

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:42 am
BadBoyHalo
wow, i've been so busy today that i honestly haven't been able to sit down and do any of my dailies until... now lol.
good evening!

It's ok welcome back User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Some days I'm super lazy and just use the bookmark in firefox to change poll and forget to claim any of them. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:54 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
oh wow ya aaron if he ever wants to try out ff14. we gave an active casual little guild on crystal shard coeurl server called otter chaos. i'm Lillea Koo on there if he ever wants to try it and needs a guild. they call them free companies there. and yay on teh down night. i feel ya on floor cleaning.

i was home all day and got to go to anniversary party, cook and clean a bunch and raid on wow.. but last nite after we painted kitchen (finally!) we got a call from my brother saying he tried to go to bed after work but cant cuz his lower chest ande back hurts and its hard to breath. he drove to er and we met him there terrified it was another heart attack. thankfuly it was early walking pnuemonia. sucky but fixable. he's home a couple days. his heart was fine. hallerlujer!

i'm off and home 2m to help take care of him so i'll soak up the chill while mom goes up to put 2nd coats of paint down. whew. what a day.

I mentioned it to him and he says that'll be good to keep in mind, I'm shocked he didn't know there was an MMO cause even I knew that lol.

So sorry to hear about the bro, thank god it's something treatable.
I had a bout of pneumonia myself a few years ago and the Dr said to me when I complained about how much it hurts, that on the pain scale it is the same as having a heart attack.
So good his ticker came back fine so you know that's good for the forseeable future. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:44 pm
gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat gaia_gaiaplat  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:01 pm
today was a good day. stayed at home to take care of bro. caught up all my chores and game chores. and dl'd emulators for some animal crossings! now raiding on wow again!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:54 am
Quite a low energy day today, some sorta lurgy I can't quite shake.
Might join you on the emulator front, I need nostalgia games like people eat comfort food.
Goldeneye 007 N64 is always fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games