Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:45 am
ive got emulators for just about all the systems and have em running. i tried retro arch but it just caused more probs for me than it fixed but its a little easier if ya dont know alot about computers and wanna play. but if ya need ideas or names of emulators that work or sites just holler! i threw down what emulators i found that are working great for ds and 3ds in ac thread. 4laugh off to work on house again. some ice tonite so we're hitting it hard and staying home 2m so i can help tank for my wow raid! its good to be able to help again! enjoy the lazy day!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:50 am
Yeee I've avoided retroarch too, problem with all in one stuff is if one component gets all screwy, the whole thing won't work.
I'll look at that thread now cause my eyes just lit up at the idea of emulating 3ds, does that mean it's retro already? sweatdrop  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

pentical torn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:12 am
Bump? Idk if I'm doing this right..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:58 pm
Yep you're doing fine pentical torn. you can just bump or talk about ya day!

and hope ya like it aaron!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:19 am
heading back to work on that dang house. got one small bedroom to spackle walls a bit then paint walls ceiling and poly wood floor. tile a small downstairs half bathroom. then the evil tub surround in the full bath upstairs. if by some miracle we get that done today we can be done done except for 2nd coat paint in the bedroom next day. i'm so rdy to be done. i do not like being in the city.

here's to a productive or chill sunday. whichever ur going for!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:55 am
pentical torn
Bump? Idk if I'm doing this right..

Ofc! We're in spamalot so you can do whatever you like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This thread is basically just an avenue for peeps to collect their dailies and post whatever they want.
Happy to see you returning User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:05 am
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
heading back to work on that dang house. got one small bedroom to spackle walls a bit then paint walls ceiling and poly wood floor. tile a small downstairs half bathroom. then the evil tub surround in the full bath upstairs. if by some miracle we get that done today we can be done done except for 2nd coat paint in the bedroom next day. i'm so rdy to be done. i do not like being in the city.

here's to a productive or chill sunday. whichever ur going for!

Best of luck with the reno! The end is almost in sight, hopefully you can knock out the rest quickly User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not a city person either, I'm a fan of having personal space.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:59 am
ty aaron! heart we have an interested buyer!! eek she wants to see it asap! a teacher who grew up playing in the house cuz her friends dad owned it back then. that friends dad just passed too. she thinks its gorgeous from pics so far. so we're gonna try to finish reno today and pack up the trailer to haul supplies home and show it tomorrow or at latest day after 2m. hope hope hope! i'd be able to paint my nails again if we finish today lol ... the important stuff rofl

ya'll have a great day! i gotta get my laundry done and pack some grub and go worky! i listened to animal crossing ost's all day yesterday to keep positive. helps!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:01 am
Sites gone a lot quieter, even the forums, guess a lot of xmas nostalgia peeps dropped off again.

It's a cold one for me today, temps have dropped 15c overnight and I am rotting under a duvet to escape this horrible temp.

Gonna play We Love Katamari REROLL + Royal Reverie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:07 am
happy 12am pst  

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:24 am
BadBoyHalo
happy 12am pst

New avi looks fire!
You've been absolutely smashing out those achievments too, assuming you were going for prayer circle when you arrived? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:36 pm
mornin all! pentical's avi is glowing today! i dig it!
stayed home today. yesterday was a bust. we were so motivated, we didnt get out till late.. tried to load stuff on bro's trailer.. he forgot all his tie downs lol.. moms knee is hurting after driving clutch so much lately. going in the am for a cortizone shot to her knee 2m. i'll get more allergy meds and flonase. don't rub insulation into ur eyelid. that rly pissed my eye off other nite lol..

we got someone plannning to see it this weekend. if only we can finish last few things by the weekend maybe it can all be done.. enjoy katamari aaron!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:45 pm
hi everyone, daily bump. i like being in college but i hate the stress of midterms. i'm doing good though  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:47 pm
Ayooo people! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omg Rydia insulation in the eye is actually the worst!
My dad is a carpenter so we had the fiberglass stuff lying around sometimes, the shards break more and more in your eye, it's why it's a special kind of pain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wishing them all swift recoveries, the cold will thaw and hopefully peeps will start to feel better, it's taken a huge dip in the UK and basically everyone is sick atm lol.

Ik it's oversaid advice BadBoy but try not to think about the stress leading up to them, just prepare in a way that feels comfortable and know you can't guess how it will be.
You'll only know how it will be when you are actually sat there doing them, so try not to imagine it beforehand, just makes you anxious.
Hope you do great in them!
They don't define you regardless, I crashed and burned academically but eventually found my groove User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mule.

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games