Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:43 pm
augustin you fabulous today! I sorta missed a day on noes! according to if you go by the rules tho that until i fall asleep the 28th has not ended yet and for me it hath not lol... i stayed home but we went to dr for mom to get her cortizone shot in knee and me some ibuprobphen. then i went nuts mopping sweeping whole house doing up all the laundry and raiding on wow and the day got away from me! hai ya'll! hang in there badboy! and i'm ok but tyvm aaron! luckily it was just my outter upper eye lid i rubbed it and it swelled a tad but cleaning it and some allergy meds it was gone by bedtime!

lets gooooo leap year day!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:26 am
I got so bored of dressing the mule in clearence shop items I forced some of my taste onto it whee

Glad you got the stuff sorted and had a nice evening Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Had a pretty basic day in work, new collections came in and treated myself to a new ring, now gonna do laundry while playing Katamari more User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have a good one all!  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am
the avatar looks awesome! we got spackling of the bedroom done and it took the whole day and evening good god there were a lot of cracks! got home like 2am, got on pc at 3am. played rockband clone with bf till 6am. madness.

yay more katamari! commenting in the wee hours cuz i'm bout to sleep hard till afternoon!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:16 am
Tyyyy Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sounds like the perfect mix of productive and fun.
What rockband clone? Like the same way DDR has PC clones whee

Sold 1.7k in a single sale today, amazing how the cost of living hasn't even made a dent in some people.
Bf making meatballs and imma hunker down and play Kitty Powers Matchmaker!  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:57 am
i've been playing vr chat a lot recently, it's very fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:03 am
never messed with vr. i have bad motion sickness i figure it'd get to me. and yay matchmaking kitty powers that game looks like a hoot!

its phase shift. the online pc clone of rockband. but the bf has tweaked it a bunch over the years so that it does much more. probably cant release it tho. weird rules with those kinda things but phase shift was open source so. his has karaoke and vocal scoring added for me. i love it!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:30 am
Maaaan I've been considering getting a VR headset for the longest time, really wanna play Killer Frequency the way it was intended.

Phase shift sounds like a cute bit of kit tbf I love opensource stuff, esp emulators User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:06 am
ya phase shift for the rock band emulator. altho its just for instruments but its fun. can play online coop too on it. and u can dl the rock band packs and stuff from frets on fire. and there's rhythmverse.co for the database now for all the fan made tracks. what else what else. brain work. its like 4am lol my schedules so boned staying late working on town house. getting close to done tho.. OH

and C3Tools for converting rockband songs to phase shift from rhythmverse. i think that's most of it lol if that helps. we gotta go back and paint the ceiling and wall of one bedroom and do that shower surround. we finished the half bath tile and woodstained one bedroom and poly'd the other bedroom floor. i cant wait to get to just sleep full nites again when this is done xD

MORNIN FAM! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:44 am
Phhewww my workweek done now imma do as much nothing as I possible can over the next 2 days xp

Soo close now Ryd then sleep the sleep of the righteous User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still just binge watching Below deck and playing Kitty Powers lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:17 pm
Aww noo did something happen to AMG?

Wanted to see new spirit week and it's closed crying

Edit: I looked up why, wow. eek  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:24 am
woah that's a shame. all i saw was whats on their page when i go to guild page if that's whatcha mean? (edit: nvm i saw they disbanded and did a fresh start guild best of luck to them tho!) and ya i enjoyed their spirit week alot over the years and was still poppin in there for it. i like just having a theme idea to dress up to. i reckon we could throw up ideas every week or two for a theme to dress up to. completely casual tho lol i'm too busy to have an event of it at least atm but. just a theme idea off n on i would miss that. sad to see such an old long standing guild closed like that. crying maybe they'll pull something else together out of it.

in other news. finally got the fricken shower surround in. but still have a ceiling and walls to paint then some windows to paint the inside wells on. i'm taking today.. 2m w/e monday off lol. its 430am i dunno if that counts as last nite or today! rofl anywho. nini fam! heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:02 am
aight aaron i too need a spirit week fix. i know better than to overload myself with a contest or event to organize and have to keep up with alot each week it'd be too much for me. its why i tell ya'll nooone has to do a thang just hang out buuuut in the interest of a fashion week idea cuz i rly loved that imma fix us up something easy just for a fun theme and we'll do it each saturday. i'll start up today tho since saturday went on by. found a just open website wheel spinny with a ton of dress up ideas lol. i'll spin it on saturday's post it in a sticky thread and we have a theme for funsies. i'm not sure how much work it is to save em to post later on but might not be to much of a fuss we'll see. for now just something to dress up to for fun!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:28 am
I only saw that on the front page too when I went to go find it, did a lil forum keyword search and there were a couple threads about what happened.
Shame things had to blow up like that I loved being in those lil cute pics lol.

A casual lookbook sort of thing for our own guild sounds sooo fun, I have some photoshop competancy so could probs slap lil jpegs together whee
Look forward to you starting it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have 2 days off which is my weird set days off that I just call the weekend for all intents and purposes.
Went out in the rain, bought more rings I really shouldn't have, but I love silver so much and it's not like it's expensive User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My work is about to give me my yearly credit for the store, that's what I use for gold stuff hehe.
Bf keeps calling me a magpie but that can't be true because birds can't use a vaccum and I can.

Hope everyone is doing great, days are getting longer and the warm is coming, god I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:15 am
AaronAlroy
I only saw that on the front page too when I went to go find it, did a lil forum keyword search and there were a couple threads about what happened.
Shame things had to blow up like that I loved being in those lil cute pics lol.

A casual lookbook sort of thing for our own guild sounds sooo fun, I have some photoshop competancy so could probs slap lil jpegs together whee
Look forward to you starting it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have 2 days off which is my weird set days off that I just call the weekend for all intents and purposes.
Went out in the rain, bought more rings I really shouldn't have, but I love silver so much and it's not like it's expensive User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My work is about to give me my yearly credit for the store, that's what I use for gold stuff hehe.
Bf keeps calling me a magpie but that can't be true because birds can't use a vaccum and I can.

Hope everyone is doing great, days are getting longer and the warm is coming, god I can't wait.

if you're ever inspired to make a little collage like they did of diff dress up themes turn out you're welcome to. and if not don't even sweat it. that's why imma just imgur mine on a post and if we're too busy then its there to scroll back thru. i just dont want anyone to ever feel they're caught up having to do something regularly. do it if or when you're inspired and if ya get going and get tired and we only have a few collage pics that's ok too! its a no fuss version of the event lol

and i'm doing ok today. i was a mental wreck yesterday i'm so tired of the late nites of renovation work. but we stayed home today to fix a turkey.. altho we gotta go to town in a few for groceries and frog ponds. the old kiddie pools are too old and we need new ones, to clean the rocks and to get the rocks scrubbed and refilled because frog babies will start showing up in our mud puddles soon and i need a place to relocate. what a fun day! hf ya'll!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:27 am
Big errand day today but it's all done now, gonna spend evening emulating GBA, got the itch to play Pokemon Emerald again.

I don't mind doing lil pctures for the catwalk they don't take that long to do, I can just use nightcafe for the image backgrounds User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games