Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:24 pm
AaronAlroy
Heyy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

English rose is a perfume by Yardley lol, they made perfumes for the Queen and everything.
It's just comforting like getting into a hot bath.
Ye it's just time to show it now, people don't mind small things regardless it just gives them one or two things to "really make it theirs" when they buy it xp
Sending good vibes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hope it all bears fruit and the flip get flipped

I've been doing good Magarah going for a promotion in work, reallllyyyy hoping I get it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope all that work is paying off, you've got the whole summer and autumn to plan for winter, it can all pull together.

Spent my evening replaying Pokemon Emerald lol

User Image

That is awesome. Pokemon Emerald is such a good game. I've been playing Pokemon SoulSilver for the last few weeks... granted I started this game 14 years ago and am still trying to beat Red. But my latest obsession is raising Kabuto to be part of my next team going against The Elite Four... kinda funny how grinding takes up so much time, and all my prize money went the Proteins and Irons. But it's gonna be worth it! My cute baby will be Kabutops someday. Thankfully the week is over with a little more time to relax.

Oh, and thank you for the gift, Aaron. It really suits me. Dragons are so cool!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:59 am
heart bump  

fevb

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:08 am
AHHHHH we show the house today! its rdy enough!! send all the good juju!!!

Gonna spin fashion wheel but may have to dress up on the fly today on my cell in the car as we go so I'll post up the theme and work on mine a little later!

Good morning you fabulus beasts!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm
Heyy peeps!

It's no probs Magarah, I saw the blue thumbnail in my invo and knew it had to go to you xp
I feel yah with the grind, 90% of my time is spent moving between 2 spaces of long grass to get my team's levels up evenly.
Kabuto is a lil cutie.

Been spending over an hour just trying to get a Catwalk look right for this week.
Just gonna keep messing around until something sticks.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:53 pm
Ya, theres no rules saying when ya get dressed up lol we got all week! The house showing went great! The lady brought her hubby and teenage daughter to see. I used to work at applebees with the hubby so we are old friendly aquaintences. Good guy. The lady stayed at our old house alot as a kid because her friemds dad owned it when she wad little. Lot of nostalgia going on. She may take it! She said she woukd check finances. We will show it to more ppl monday probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:28 am
goood morning. slept in. taking it easy. good stuff. hope everyones doin good!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm
Heeyyy

Glad you got the good Zzzs Rydia, so happy it's getting shown and some interest right away User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting for the steam spring sale with baited breath because I am not paying RRP for AOT2  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:32 pm
gaia_demonduck gaia_demonduck gaia_demonduck  

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

Katamotz

Magic Fashioner

6,500 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:27 am
xp heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:40 am
gonna get up there and show the house to more ppl hopefully today. or maybe we'll hear back from the other lady. the struggle to show and sell the house begins! may it be a short struggle!

morning fabulus ppl! heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:29 pm
Good day peeps!

Been a mad domestic one for me,, first day off in a while vaccumed and cleaned the floors only for the fridge to start leaking something and the crumb tray of my toaster failing (How is that even possible?).
Enjoyed cleaning the same room twice as a result xp

Gonna spend the evening endlessly grinding my pokemon in emerald, I forgot how quick the levels jump up.

Hey Katamotz User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope the show struggle is short indeed Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:34 pm
dramallama dramallama dramallama  

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:47 am
i'm rdy for a vacation where i just sit on my arse or sleep for bout 70 percent of the day. probably the sleep part lol... mom wants to leave early today to go scrub outside of the townhouse and do stuff. we are gonna set out a sign today that its for sale. that lady hasn't gotten back to us yet crying lort!

least i'm rdy. i got my black tea. having some cereal and checkin in here! have a great day ya'll!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:18 am
Todays post brought to you by the FG4PG Catwalk!

New theme each week and I compose a lil cute pic of all the looks

Sooo close to getting there Ryd I hope it's soon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

fevb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:37 am
bump!!
User Image  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games