Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am
Sorry for the dead day, my wifi was so janky it wouldn't even load a webpage crying
Had to play games installed locally all day
I live in an old house with interior walls made of stone so sometimes both bands just decide they can't break through anymore, looking into setting up a WiFi mesh to see if that helps.

What a drama Rydia, I'm glad tho the resolution in that argument was the trash basically took itself out whee
Ahh well no loss really, all they did was reduce their share of that loot to 0.

It's the same in the UK Magarah, yesterday we had a warm sunny morning, then at 2pm it suddenly shifted and hailed for 3 hours stripping any heat out of the air.
Got caught in it going out to eat and was suddenly horribly underdressed crying
I neeeed this ice gone I just got a really expensibve spf 50 that doesn't make me want to rip my skin off. I can enjoy the sun and stay youthful, gimme alreaadyy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:03 am
No worries aaron take it easy on days when the net is just not having it!
and no doubt. yesterday was a rly nice day on wow. we had a little 10 man raid and was talking the thing out and got alot of support and good vibes. we gonna be fine!

gotta go back up today. mom still wanting more "finishing touches" on house b4 she'll list it.. i wonder if she'll ever let the place go lol but least the owner here is taking less per month next few months than what we orginally were gonna offer. so i think we'll make it!

have a lovely weekend all!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

shatterer

Ice-Cold Lover

25,265 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:31 am
nice day to just relax  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:29 am
Deffo a nice day to relax it's all I've done the last 2 days.
Wifi kept cutting out again, managed to get the poll reset yesterday but post wouldn't submit.

Been playing Attack on Titan 2 cause it's 80% atm on steam, my OC sticks out like a sore thumb lol.

Glad it's all calm with the WoW guild Rydia, it's weird how you gotta remind people that something is a game sometimes lol.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Fg4pg Gift Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:43 pm
shatterer
nice day to just relax

ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:47 pm
No doubt aaron! Its purdy smooth sailing if a lil quiet in there again but its cathardic now! Gettin to stay home again. with allergies and crooning my head off at karaoke last nite I'm croupy af today lol

Hi shatterer and nice ta meetcha! oooo gift ninja gotcha! pirate

Easter events up! there's a thread in the general of guild here with the link to the forums for the egg hunt and brickanic's back. Stuff to do!! Hope everyone has a good holiday or just beautiful spring weekend!... btw i promise i'll pop the hoppy bunny on 2m but this one just cracks me up with the poor split in half bunny.. aint rite for sure! rofl heart

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:12 pm
Bump emotion_bigheart happy Easter season! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:25 pm
Whimsical Wilma

cute avi and happy easter wilma! 4laugh  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy Easter!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:00 pm
Happy Easter peeps! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spent mine all cwtched up at home surrounded with chocolate playing AOT 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:34 pm
Hoppy Easter~!! Yes, I'll take another wack at that Golden Egg in zOMG! Witness the power of my chocolate fueled brain in Server Bootsnake! If you want to, of course.
EDIT: ok now way can I even find the egg this time. and my luck is horrible alone, and there's lots of lag in Bass'ken Lake. Maybe I was close, but... seems like I'm not supposed to find it this year... but my dream is to donate another Fortune's Favor ring and donate it to someone unsuspectingly wandering zOMG one day...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:51 pm
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea
Whimsical Wilma

cute avi and happy easter wilma! 4laugh

Aw, thank you. whee it's like an Easter Pixie theme. I really want to build for fairy/fairytale avatars to kind of balance out my numerous Angel themed outfits. How is your Easter looking?  

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:28 am
my easter is today lol. my bro and mom and i live together and kinda just have our holidays. we have a big family further south but money and germs we kinda just stay home. bro got called in on a 16 hour shift yesterday to clear up paper pulp. broken machine at paper mill. but he took today off so we got banana pudding and dyed eggs and we're gonna make a pot of roast chicky and veg and just chill and call today easter!

i hope everyone else has a good easter. and thanks for asking! I love all the bunny avatars! should go post in the catwalk sticky in our general for 5k plat if ya havent already!!

also holy s**t there's a beta for rally 3 up top of page. the little tv. and ppl moving and talking irl time without lag from what i saw. weird patine and blur on it but definitely feels like a reawakening!

i'm going to try and leave my toon in there any time i'm around the pc. maybe we can run into eachother and chat a few irl that way! I'll be off in the back sitting at the picnic table under a street lamp next to the benches

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:46 am
Ayoooo!
Last 2 days off before I gotta go back to work crying
Only had AOT for a few days and already sunk 26 hours into it because I don't need to go anywhere lol.

Still gotta do the catwalk pic, prob do it now because playing games has made my laptop temperature resemble a tea kettle.

God I remember what a pain getting the golden egg was the first time, idk if I'd willfully repeat it.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:24 pm
Enjoy your last couple days b4 work returns! Cant wait to see ur catwalk! 4laugh

oh and aaron keep in mind we dont have to have collages of catwalk each week. my main thing here is we do what we feel like when we want to. The collages are a hoot! Welcome to do so when ur inspired. I dont explect or count on it forever or to have it every week. You gotta take care of you too sometimes and there just won't be time to fuss with it. That's rly ok too! So don't you worry if some weeks dont get a collage. That's why i mention to ppl if they want to save it for history be sure to toss up an imgur of it. That way even if no collage we can browse thru! Just don't want to overwork ya! heart

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff