Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:34 am
mornin all! not sure if i get to hide out at home today or not but imma hit the ground runnin. got today and 2m to hit 40 on season of discovery gotta go fast!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 pm
It's all good Rydia I do em whenever User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I do them in 10 mins with a 10 year old portable version of photoshop whee
I'm having fun doing it regardless, trying on the bunny topic rn but struggling to pull something together.
To to marketplace I go! whee  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:47 am
Cool beans! I just wanna push the vibe that there's no obligations here. Do what you feel like doing when you feel like doing. The place will survive downtime lol. I don't ever want anything becoming a job for anyone. heart We be chill!

Its so motivating having a realtime smooth hangout with the rally 3 beta. its still out and being updated. now it has a morning or early evening sky cant tell and they shuffled things around and added grass. its lovely! I need a car with my avatar lol i saw someone on a motorcycle and it fit perfect xD I'll be using less backgrounds if i'm going to hang there tho so it looks more normal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:15 pm
I gotta give it a try so far I've only opened it accidentally lol
Giving up background pics is a hard ask for me, would be funny to see your old avi taking the bar to the rally with her xp
Got offers out on bunbun adjacent items to finish my loooks User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:40 pm
AaronAlroy
I gotta give it a try so far I've only opened it accidentally lol
Giving up background pics is a hard ask for me, would be funny to see your old avi taking the bar to the rally with her xp
Got offers out on bunbun adjacent items to finish my loooks User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh it works with backgrounds u dont have to give em up! i just like the feel of walking around without them personally. they def work no worries! and ya i'm in there right now lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:33 pm
Mornin all! Good day for a nap!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:02 pm
Ayooooo
Work keeping me so busy, someone quit so I'm doing full open-closes waah crying
Lol Rydia I was the same in zOMG, did full quests walking around with my warpy background that twisted with my avi's position xd :

Ngl been back at work 2 days and already miss being off and chilling so hard I'd need a nap after.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:38 am
the froggies laid eggs in 2 of the 3 frog ponds!!! 4laugh ... and one set of bad frog parents chose to lay them in a shallow mud puddle in front of the garage in the mud lol rofl .. thankfully i'm expecting new parents that donno wtf they're doing and have been checking mud puddles and scooped em up and transfered em into the 3rd pond. this time without even breaking the egg tube which is usually hard. i've started just using my hands to scoop into containers. seems to be only way. ya lose eggs if ya break the tube.

its below freezing at night this weekend so worse time to finally have frog babies but i have cardboard propped over the ponds with air in between. cant have the surface freeze or eggs suffocate. apparently this effort was appreciated cuz when i went to go check underneath the cardboard a quarter sized frog was swimming out in the open as if it were an indoor pool lol. guess its nice to be protected from the birbs.

gmornin ppls! stay warm! cozy day at home again!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:16 pm
Haiiii
Work do be working, same with bf, we both just went from annual leave right to 100mph.

That's sooo cute with the froggies User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm like that with the bajillion birds that live in the tree in my garden.
Sometimes their lil babies tumblr down a lil too soon and I gotta keep a watchful eye on them so no cats appear til they figure out how to flap back up.
I wish I could just help the lil tykes back up myself but ik what human-imprinting can do to a bird.
So sweet you helped em into that lil pond, the scoop does sound like the safest option lol just plop the loose ground they're on into the new place User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's already 23:16 for me rn and I wish I had time to waste on games  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:22 am
made it to saturday! and aww ya when birds fall out the next not quite flying yet i stress cuz its like.. oh you betta figure it out fast lil guy lol. we get carolina wrens nesting and taking over our back porch. they're out there now. dive bombing us when we pass by till their babies leave nest lol

its 45 outside but it drops to 31 tonite. then back to normal springlike weather. i think i'll leave the cardboard however a lil soggy over them one more day then take it all up 2m. i just love hearing frogs all spring and summer so. my way of chipping in. sux tho cuz the ponds are near the road. sometimes they get ran over altho just my brother usually coming or going from work is all but witha bajillion frogs someones unlucky sooner or later.

cant wait to fix that big pond and the lil spring next to it for permanent frog habitat away from driveway. i hope ya get some game time soon aaron!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:10 pm
I need a lie in so bad, 2 more dayyyss  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:50 pm
Bump
It snowed last night  

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:22 am
Nice on snow! We only got a dustin of snow but pretty. Ur almost there aaron hang in there!! Im up laaaate after good nite rockband session. Nite ya lovely folk!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:32 pm
Boop.  

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250