Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/04
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:35 am
and a boopy boop to you soup! mornin all! having a wee bit of a recruitathon on the wow classic guild. just a few lvling friendly folks. going good! mmo's are nicer for me when there's a little company! enjoy the eclipse safely ya'll! dont aim ya phone at it without some protection on lens. dont look at it without the eclipse goggles. cloudy here. but i guess i'll see it get dark tho!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:12 pm
Haaaiii
Woop woop done with my week, day off tomorrow.
Gonna chillll play attack on titan and fiddle with photoshop a lil.
That Victorian Horror look absolutely ATE Rydia omg
Welcome back all the peeps! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:50 pm
I only got one far off shot thru the clouds
User Image

but the bf got a couple great ones up in cornwall canada!
User Image
User Image

happy eclipse day!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:26 am
Gooood mornin! was supposed to go work on other house but instead we're gonna make a big pot of spaghetti and big batch of light rolls to get us thru the rest of the week... so i updated my laptop made sure rock band clone was all up to date and new songs on it. updated ff14 keybinds and wow launcher. took a usb dust blower wand to it and boy howdy it was dusty..

my graphics card i think is on its way out. crashes when i run too much at same time. i think that's been the problem all along when i worried bout memory or cpu or stuff. it'll hopefully hang in there till i can get a new pc then i'll get a decent one for old pc to give to lil cousin. in meantime brother lets me use his laptop whenever i need it so its completely backed up if i need it. probably he'll get a new one b4 long and give me that one. i'm good with this. i dont use it much but when i need it i'm so thankful to have it. gave mom my old one cuz it coudlnt run games anymore and she only uses for email and stuff. its a working system lol..

man i can rattle. mornin! my wows getting new happy chatty ppl. making it fun again!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:46 pm
Aaaahhhh amazing! Ty for the pics!
Full cloud cover here so didn't even get to see the toenail clipping shape the UK was meant to get crying
My laptop GPU is starting to struggle a lil too but I dread having to tinker with anything because I somehow got the best gaming laptop ever with no problems in 4 years, it has GeForce GTX so hoping it will hold out a little yet. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've had such a chilled day just bagged garbage then had a long a** bath.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:00 am
Yay for the chill day and yep may our graphics cards hang in there lol

they announced cataclysm classic pre patch the 30th this month and cata 20th may!

lets goooo! i'm rdy for new scenery. fire over blue and dark deathy skeletonmaps
now it'll fire and death skeleton filled maps with night elves on fire. but brighter!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:48 pm
I wish I had more time to be on here and read, cause someone left I'm doing 8am til 6pm 6 days atm, I come home and I'm already beat sweatdrop
It's such an easy job tho it's just the lack of tiimmee.

Enjoy the new pree patch that's not too far now User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit: Holy crap I just got an ad on Gaia in Welsh, how progressive.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:06 am
Checkin in User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Got last weeks catwalk picture finished, it was fun splitting it into two for distinct styles.
Been playing AOT2 obsessively, so close to end of main story mode which means my OC has to die soon (your diary is so signifcant it's obvious you're gonna die lol).
Hope everyone has a fun day!

Edit: Noticed that despite posting yesterday I forgot to reset poll, dang it  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 am
no worries lol new polls are cool but i know i tend to be too lazy to refresh polls i just put one a thread so you already go well above and beyond! i'm lazy. we were gonna go work on house but mom has ear infection starting antibiotics and i had eggs n toast and chamomile and have almost put myself back to sleep lol.

they announce cata classic. and next day.. announce they're closing all medium to low pop servers and just having 8 megaservers with layers. bad call blizzard. ppl arent happy and were close to not giving cata a chance anyway. now without being able to even farm or quest peacefully it's an even harder sale. i'll server xfer my guild and help ppl for them but its hard to keep doing this. they did it to us last year this time and had us hop to the one we're on now.

they dont reimbured the 10,000g gbanks which cost a 20 dollar wow token to replace conveniently if u cant farm enough in time.. bah. might be time for a nap soon. spent all yesterday and today organizing inventory and liquidating all i can to afford to move without hauling every last fork and spoon with us that we might not need lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:15 pm
bump... lag messed up my work computer. emo  

Whimsical Wilma

5,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:05 pm
oo pretty avi in green and black whimsical!

i'm on top of the server merge on wrath classic. i been farming like a mad woman, liquidating stuff we aint gonna use since raids over to mitigate remaking guild banks. we are covered! and ppl are buying my tailor bags like they're the biggest fashion around lol.. lets goooo

gmorning u fashionable heckin cool ppl!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:35 pm
Haiiii peeps, that sucks wilma can you strong arm employer for fresh new one at least?

One more long day then I am off for 3 and can loiter here more woooo whee

34 total hours in AOT2 and I'm only 30% completion so far this is the biggest time sink ever.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:58 am
net was out this morning just came on was getting nervous. time to do da catwalk! yay! /hugs modem  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:09 am
Mysterious mermaids is up for this weeks catwalk! I shall have to think on this once i get a little free time later! Have at it!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:25 pm
Imma have to mull that over, I have a few river based items I have in mind User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Might just read or something low key with my evening, I'm beat lol  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces