Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/04
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:26 pm
Ohh damn feel better soon! heart
Sudden heat here too, almost passed out cleaning shop windows in direct sunlight lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:42 am
hangin in there! tyty! beautiful weather yesterday and today tho! not too hot which its just the best! i'm taking it easy!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:21 pm
Checkin in still alive!
Turns out I got some sort of infection, on antibiotics and seroids, low energy af tho.
Might just dive into New Vegas and try to wait this out, hope you feel even better Rydia!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:07 pm
Doing ok tonite thanks! so sorry ur feeling under the weather! get well soon! lvling hard on wrath classic with teh bf! good times!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 am
eyes are worn out but i'm lvl 35 on the lock i need to at least 65 to finish inscription b4 cata. might make it! morning all! hope everyones good!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:18 pm
I'm about hanging in there, still gotta get over the worst of it.
Just been cuddled up with hot chocolate and ice cream today whee  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:21 am
hot chocolate and ice cream sounds nice! altho i'm trying to straighten up. quit working out a couple months with all the stress lately but i've picked it back up this week.. one day at a time lol. 2m is muh birthday. got a tamogotchi fancy virtual pet from teh bf wrapped up for 2m. so that'll be fun to tinker with! havent had one since high school in the 90s lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:53 am
Feeling a bit better today but had no choice really cause I'm back working lol.
Spent 3 hours yesterday modding New Vegas to get it working again cause some windows updates made it all crashy, got it done eventually lol.
Lots of new interest in that game now from the TV show, makes me happy, more irl ppl to talk about it with User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good job on the getting back to working out Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I really wanna start and rly crush it but I gotta clear this health thing first, I really wanna do pull ups bad tho.
Like an OG tamagotchi? Lil thing you can carry? That's so cute User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I used to be obsessed with that one that was a girl in a house, she's go up to the attic to sleep and the lil light would come on.  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:09 am
hope ya keep feeling better! my ff14 guildies have been raving over modded new vegas too! i had wondered why the new interest must be the tv show! must be alot of fun! i've been watching a video movie of all the fallout cinematics lol cuz most of the games make me a lil motion sick but i love the vibes. i got fallout 76 and wanna get time to play it a lil cuz its in wv which is my home state. the greenbrier resort in that game is an hour and a half from where i live. bout 30 min from where i used to live. ive been to it!

and ya its the newer version of the tamogotchi. i think this one has a camera on it to add ur pic but i donno that i'll do that lol but its all back lit in color but still works similar and cute af! i'll open it this evening when i have muh cheese cake and brownies.. that's my version of bday cake lol i'll show a pic later!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:55 pm
Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope it's been super fun! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Getting there I think, slowly being able to do more User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm actually loving it lmao because everyone is curious about New Vegas even random 40 year olds I work with, I have clocked over 500 hrs in the game of it so I get to impart the absolute deluge of lore I have behind a mental dam.
Still scared of what Bethesda are going to do with it tho because New Vegas wasn't written by them, it was a different studio who made it.
I just can't get into 76, I love playing fallout as a lone wolf, people who like team play tho tell me it's actually rly good but grindy (but I played WoW back in the day so that means nothing to me).
The real life location stuff must be a cool experience, kinda bummed Fallout: London mod got delayed cause I can get the same feeling then.
Yeeee the tamogotchi sounds adorable, glad it's made a come back User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I finish work early tomorrow so imma finally do a catwalk then and see if I can burp out a .png of last weeks User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But now, back to making my Fallout NV total play time on steam outrageously large!  

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am
I love when i'm just all in on a game i'm loving like that I'm glad you're enjoying your falloutness! and ya fallout 76 for me was neat cuz i'm in wv and its in wv but i think imma just watch teh movie of cutscenes on youtube for now cuz time won't allow me to probably ever get to it. a london mod sounds rly cool!

and ya i'm happy with the tamogotchi. its adorobs! today it looks like some ghost bunny but this was him from last nite. named him tinmufin after an ai chat box my bf created bout 8 yrs ago that we used back when we both streamed on twitch. it picked up what you taught it and talked to ppl sorta lol. the laptop he had tinmufin in i don't know if he can salvage it or wants to but now tinmufin lives on lol.

wow grinds going awesome! i'm lvl 52. i just need lvl 70 b4 tuesday. that's prepatch and after prepatch the wrath lvling gets way faster than even with this lvling buff we have now. i almost didnt save my mermaid catwalk to my wardrobe but remade it today and saved it so whew! keep on feeling better! and ya i'm in my 40s and fall out games came out when i was finishing high school so its still cool for us too lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm
Bump... Helllooo... It's stormy weather so our internet is freaking slowww.... Quite serious. I've been booted off of two mobile games and my web browser booted me off gaia a minute ago. But this is normal around here. I am used to doing things offline anyway. Crochet, reading, cleaning, cooking, listening to the radio... and also a wonderful thing! My old favored pink and black earbuds (which supposedly were not working) are playing music right now! It takes me back to when I first tried them out, with their bass boosted stereos. Technology is wonderful. emotion_awesome  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

AaronAlroy

Crew

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 pm
Ayooooo
So worked late and didn't get to chill as much as planned but watched a movie at least User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahhh the tamagotchi looks so cute ima have to get that for my lil sis at some point User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Imma have to cobble together my runway for this week I think cause it's already 11pm for me rn xp
Gl on the WoW grind!

Magarah haiii!
I'm rural af too so when there is heavy rain my internet goes down too, worth it to be away from the masses of people tho lol.
I'm the same I loooovve talk radio too, I tend to bootleg a bunch of SirusXM stuff archived that I keep offline for when I need it, or I'll pop on the DAB+ and see what I can find User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am
Hi, I am new to Gaia. Bump  

Whisperinginthewalls

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:57 am
Whisperinginthewalls
Hi, I am new to Gaia. Bump

Nice to meet you whispering and welcome! The links on the first page of this thread will help you keep a routine of some of the best ways to gain some platinum and handy items on gaia to start out your wardrobe and have some fun!

Let us know if ya have any questions!

And howdy aaron and mag! I'm up in the woods too! my neighbor and myself are the last 2 in our holler.. ya its a holler. a one lane plain road up a mountain lol. there's more ppl on top of the mountain but that's a 20 min drive and diff net access from next city up there. We have cable net but it goes out if there's storms, the power rather. we plan to get a generator to combat that but i'd not trade living in the woods out of eyeshot of anyone at all! its great!

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff