Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm
Ayyyooo

Haii Whispering! Welcome to the guild User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm
Bit of a rough one for me today worked 9 hours and I'm still not over this infection so I am BEEAAT now.
Just been lying down playing fallout and listening to Howard Stern to have some voices in the house cause the bfs away, I love needling him for no reason when I am feeling sorry for myself crying
It is clearing though, I think my body is just in overdrive to clear it so I am fatigued af atm.

I'm in a rural town center but I live in a tiny house that's almost invisible from the street with a fully enclosed garden space that backs onto the back of a resteraunt wall (no view, but 100% privacy). My own lil secret bubble, I love it so much User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:57 am
hope ya day is going better today and ur enjoying a chill zone!
imma go put out catwalk theme and pretend i aint a day late! eek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:25 pm
I am now User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Last shift of the week done and looking forward to 2 days off, although there is a lot of domestics I've been overlooking to catch up on.
Stairway lookin a lil cobwebby whee

Ohhh Pool Party, gonna have to mull that one over a bit  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 pm
bump.. I can't breathe through my nose, all I smell is pollen. All around the neighborhood are the curly fluff things bearing pollen from the trees. it gets in my hair. I was thinking about taking my next walk with my parasol to keep my hair sort of cleaner. I know being exposed is ordinary, but I actually have a skin allergy to oak pollen. And for some reason my cat's snoring sounds like a man groaning. eek but otherwise I am okay. I've been fiddling with a drawing app called ArtFlow, and on my Android tablet it responds to my finger like it would with a stylus pen. Walmart sells those every day, so maybe I could order one. It only comes in white... what a godsend. Black things go missing in our home.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:55 am
glad to hear it aaron and enjoy that time off! dont overdo it tho cobwebs are scary lol

and dang mag that sounds like a mess of pollen. its all over the place here too. parasol on a walk sounds pretty! may the plant mating season calm down soon! rofl

and very cool on the artflow i'll have to mention that to my cousin she loves making sketches on her ipad and phone but i'm unsure waht she's using lately

mornin all!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:39 pm
I'll largely be lazy about it to be fair, I'm paid tomorrow so I can see if I can get a duster long enough, but the stairway ceiling is like over 3m high for no real reason.
Feeling better day by day, can't get hold of my GP at all tho which is weird.

Aww noo Mag pollen sucks crying I'm thinking of investing in a UPF50+ parasol too to keep floaties, bugs and sun away from me.
Graphics tablets are also a pretty fun way to draw, you can hook up up to PCs and just doodle on a slate.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:12 am
mornin! my bf and his family are so sick today. i'm long distance so i can keep him company safely by vid call but i feel for them. they don't know what it is but i figure i know. hope they get better soon!

cata pre patch will be out at 6pm today. i farmed out scholomance a couple last times for that pink robe b4 they change the dungeon but no dice. some pretty gloves dropped tho..

this evening everyones talents addons and spells will be all to pot so should make for an exciting evening.. my main thing is.. the game adds transmog today! i can dress up how i like now!

mornin all! hope everyone's having a good day. i may have breakfast and try to snooze more. i aint slept enough the past nite or two. bro has his last day of work today! woohoo! better job incoming.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:59 pm
Haaiii
Pretty chill day for me just did the rounds to the shops to restock everything in the house I'd neglected. Need hot choc to make every coffee a mocha.

At least you got cool gloves out of it, can never have enough hats, gloves and shoes xp
Yeeee transmog! I loved that feature in diablo so I could get better equipment but make it look like the cooler looking stuff. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 5:47 am
Hi Hi, hope everyone has a great week! heart  

Katamotz

Magic Fashioner

6,500 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Runway Contender 750

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 1:00 pm
mornin aaron and kata! i'm having a real good week so far! just now sitting down to some gaming. still got so many toons to update after prepatch on wow cata redid talents and spells..

hot out so i went out with water hose and got the plants and refilled froggie ponds and threw some giant carboard panels over half of the ponds for shade.

bro finished last day of work. one of his old work buddies keeps calling personal phone to rattle bout the chaos cuz.. my bro did the work of 3 guys. not rly bragging he just did and the guys there are still calling to just talk to him bout the change and whats going on. he's off till next week when he starts the new job. got him to go get his vaccine. never had time to get off work to get it.

we all caught up for today! ac is running. chill time!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 1:58 pm
Good day peeps!
Been a pretty good week Katamotz, things looking good User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

N'aww shading the frog pond is so cute, they're gonna have a little resort eventually xp
It's always fun when you leave a place and did a lot of work because you get to watch the chaos unfold. The french have a saying for it "Après moi, le déluge" - After me, the flood User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 12:12 pm
Lol will certainly be muddy now that my bro left the place. I so hope this next job is as good as it sounds and is one he'll stay with to retirement. That's what the employer is planning along with my bro.

Good mornin! A good day on my wows too! We've gotten active enough again even with the section of guild that peeled off on rough terms! and being on a busy server was weird but its bustling. the drama's in the rearview now and cata prepatch has so much new stuff to do! everyones coming back to check on the new stuff.

and my toons are dressed up now! Some could use some more fancy stuff but we're presentable lol

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 pm
That sounds like such a good resolution for him, that's amazing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A new equilibruim for the wow guild sounds nice too

I'm still a bit of a zombie atm, doing 9 hr days because there is 4 of us running the entire place so a lil hectic.
When I get back home I just rot in Fallout NV til it's time for bed lol  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash