Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

05/17
  +1
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 5:56 am
Rotting in nevada fallout. Sounds peaceful rofl Glad ya gettin some rest after work tho!

mornin all! woke up early cuz the bf needed rest of toons transferred to new guild on new server on wow. got another friend of current guildie asking for invite. always nice way to start morning adding ppl to guild! heart heart

i need a lil more sleep but since i'm up may as well do a few gamer chores and go cover frog ponds b4 it gets hot. that way i can skip having to cool em off with the hose if i cover em b4 they start cookin

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2024 1:08 pm
Checkkin in!
Still unrelenting work atm, 2 more days and I can be lazzyy
Gotta get my catwalk in, hate work making me so late on lil things I enjoy crying  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:33 pm
Bank holiday weekend has wrecked meeee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 9:11 am
Hang in there aaron! and glad ya made it for the pool party! sounds like a busy week! bro starts his job tomorrow. so we'll be waiting to hear how that goes! he'll take the car so we wont be going anywhere lol. least more time for gaming!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 1:01 pm
It's finally done and I can chill out for 2 days User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fingers crossed it goes good for the bro!
Gonna use the few days R&R to do my nails and chill with the bf.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 1:18 pm
Yay for chillin out relaxin!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 8:25 am
welp, bro's out on his first day to work hope it goes well. his boss comes by to pick him up tomorrow to go pick out a work truck he'll be driving so.. soon as the sun starts to go down we gotta mow and purdy the yard up some.

otherwise time for some gaming while its hot out! mornin all!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 12:59 pm
Good luck to him! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My day off was so goood, my lil sis brought her two corgis around and I got to pet them for houuurrss User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Getting hotter here too, hid in the shady part of the house for most of it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:10 pm
omg corgi's are so cute. i dont think i've ever gotten to see one in person tho! lucky!

ya its pretty warm here. not as bad as last week tho. bro gets his work truck today, a rental for now. says he keeps having to meet other foreman and learn alot so he's nervous but so far so good!

finished a lvl 80 lock last nite on wow. was up till 6 am tho. lvling till 4 am then couldnt sleep for crap. was weird. i need to get a walk in at least, set out some chicken thawing for dinner, grab a shower then i think a nap is in order.

maybe some rock band tonite. i'm avoiding getting locked down on any big plans on wow tonite. need a lazy day lol

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 2:26 pm
They were sooo fluffyyy whee
Had a pretty productive one today, cleaned house top to bottom and caught up on laundry while watching documentaries about space.
Started doing my work outs again to build my energy back up.
Glad the bro is settling in!
Take the lazy day if yah need it, reset the circadian rhythm User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 4:16 am
Taking a break from CB. Returning to guilds for a bit. Feels less unhinged here. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am
good evening wizard of the soup! surprised glad to have ya! i never did spent alot of time in public chats much back in the day. definitely more of a guild lurker. take a load off! hope ur having a good week!

i can imagine the floof aaron rofl i havent hit my dance workout this week but i've been getting out walking alot while its been rainy and that's working out. lost 5 lbs of the stress weight i built up early in the yr lol so we're doing ok! when i get hungry at night i try to stick to a salad. seems to help!

i'm home again today, bro only had to work half an hour away today!!! that's new! apparently this company has locations alll over and they want him to meet foreman at all the sites.. if he got to spend more time at this close to home location gosh that'd be amazing!

made some brownies! i just use olive oil and only 1 whole egg and 1 egg white and have still been losing weight. i have plain non fat yogurt on side with em and i always melt pnut butter to stir in top of the brownie batter. man they're good!

lets game!

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 2:50 pm
Haii Soup! Yeah I'm the same with CB, I venture there every once in a wild but go cold because they're rabid. xp

Those brownies sound good Rydia User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Been wanting to make some but my oven is a little countertop one, deffo some sort of workaround tho, maybe make them thinner than usual.

Did my nails light purple glitter ready to out-sparkle the overpriced baubles I sell whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm
Bump! Hello again! It's starting to look like summer here. I'm enjoying wearing thin T-Shirts again. Today we went out and bought some groceries. I picked a bag of apples and cut one open as soon as we came home. They taste so sweet and juicy this time of year, not so much that tart flavor of post winter apples. Do you have a favorite apple variety? Mine is Fuji.  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

soup wizard

Timid Punk

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 am
Yeah CB can be its own punishment. emotion_skull

IRL I've been getting out quite a bit. It's a nice change in weather. Also having the house re-painted probably 10 years after it was last painted. We bought the house not too long ago, but it needed it then too. Looks better now tho!  
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff