User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cloak & Coven
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Serghei, Hannah, and Ella
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Yaaaay drama
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least she trusts me... kinda

Milan felt super duper awkward. This kid was definitely flirting, and it seemed that Linsey was returning the words. Joy. He tried to simply focus on his work as they spoke about their countries of origin. "Da, the Romanian snowfall.... it is far from magie." Serghei laughed, though it was rather trivial. And when he implied that Linsey wasn't strong enough to play Beater, Milan was about to interject, but Linsey took care of it. She started in on how it was a family legacy, plus the mathematics and true skill to the position.

"Linsey's one of the best anyway. Ravenclaw would've gotten crushed a thousand times over if it weren't for her. Well, her and her protégé, of course." And it was true. Even if he'd taken some pretty hard hits over the years (his ribs would certainly agree), but he knew the girls had done everything in their power to prevent some of the more... gruesome injuries. "There's a reason Linsey was chosen as captain. If she didn't have the skill in her position, she'd have been passed over." He wanted to add a 'just because you couldn't play Beater...' but figured he needed to be professional... to some degree.

But then all hell broke out. Milan noticed that Serghei vaguely referred to Ella as his 'sibling', and also that the tiny brunette seemed absolutely terrified. Milan pushed to his feet, stretching up after being in his crouched position. Serghei was trying to defend himself while Linsey mentioned how she and Ella had met.... before Hannah spoke up. "I was just thinking the same, dear Hannah." Milan walked over to stand in a defensive position between Serghei and Ella, knowing he'd get his a** kicked if he had to pass beside both Linsey and himself.

"Ah, yes. Perhaps a good idea..." Milan's dark blue eyes flicked over at the younger male, then glanced back at Ella, who was now fully behind her mum. He noticed her looking up at him, her eyes wide with fear. "Don't worry, Ella. I've got the perfect place. Let's head upstairs and speak in my flat. Anywhere on the Alley is going to be super busy, and though we're in a clothing shop, we'd not like to air our dirty laundry to the public." He stepped to the desk, writing up a sign apologizing for a small break. Once it was tucked into the door glass, he locked down the shop, then gestured up toward the stairs.

He offered a small grin toward Ella, who returned the ghost of a smile back. "Thanks, Milan...." Her voice was all but silent, but he sent over a slightly bigger smile. She was so, so shy that it made his heart happy to be one of the even somewhat trusted people she would speak to. He also noticed Serghei looking at him, as if to figure out why she wasn't scared of him. But Milan simply nodded over toward him, keeping his expression cool.

"Ladies first."

{{Wearing :: Serghei :: Milan :: Ella}}
          {{NEXT POST - Milan's Flat}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Serghei - #32CD32
          Milan - #0FC0FC
          Ella - #5B92E5

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴀᴢᴇ ᴏғ ɢʟᴏʀʏ
          I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ! I'ʟʟ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ
          Dᴏᴅɢɪɴɢ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀsᴛ. I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
          Wʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡᴇᴀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴜɴsᴜɴɢ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ. I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ
          I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ! Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴀ Mᴏɴᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟɪɴɢ. I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ, ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴍᴇ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ
          I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏs, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ
          "Cᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴇ! Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴇ!"