Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:56 pm
“That-!” Tsuki took a moment and looked down, recalling the many times he was nearly killed in his time in Snagem. They really did let a thirteen year old swim with a bloodthirsty Sharpedo once, didn’t they? There was also that time he drank some questionable liquids on a group outing and had a questionable reaction to it. All while he was a wee baby. “Yeah, no, that kind of makes sense in retrospect. I rescind my comment.” He said to Odd before taking a seat, even if he wasn’t wholly enthused about doing so.

It did feel a bit uncomfortable to Tsuki that Raifort had put Arven right on the spot like that. Having his own family problems, it took the kid a second to spot someone with similar issues. “You don’t have to go in if you don’t want to Arven, nobody is going to force you to go inside.” He said to the other student, empathizing with his situation. Even if his family house in Cinnabar (or Arceus forbid One Island) was empty, even being near it would be stressful to him. Maybe the same was true for him too? But he’d still take the Squawkabilly Taxi service to the Cabo Poco lighthouse because he definitely wanted to see what was in there for himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:39 am
Aile looked to Ms. Raifort as she spoke up, rolling her eyes very slightly as she thought to herself. I mean, theoretically you could…. At the very least, I don’t need to step foot into Kalos, at least not for any notable length of time. Shaking her head, she’d bring herself back into reality once more, packing up her stuff as Raifort dismissed them to head to the Squakabilly taxis again  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:02 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"But you did it! Not great but you still did something!" Matteo beamed happily, content to see that Tristen, in his mind, had made something of progress with his teachings. How much of that line of thought was correct was up for debate but Matteo would not have such a debate as he was too wrapped up in the tiny bit of speed Tristen was able to gain, despite the cost. "Come on, let's get some more runs in! Maybe you'll get a better boost next time!"

-----

Matteo had attempted to get Tristen to 'train' or run more, whether or not Tristen did so was another story. Either way some time would pass and the bell would ring signaling the start of the school day, but not yet for classes. Matteo would grumble as the bell rang and turned to Tristen. "I guess the day has officially started. I got art this morning. You have math with Ms. Tyme, right? Have fun with that." With that Matteo would tell Tristen goodbye and head off to class.

Looks like it was time to head to class.

For better or worse, Tristen would make more attempts through the morning before class. He was hoping along the way in his attempts he would figure out where he, let alone Matteo, was going wrong. Though every attempt, two at the most, Tristen would make, he would end up having to spend the next few minutes taking a break. It was just so much electricity to let go. Its been a long time since he had to exert such grand amounts of electricity; he couldn’t even remember the last time he felt like this. That said, despite the attempts, things didn’t really get all that much better the more he tried. It actually gotten a bit worse towards the tail end of their ‘training’ session with all that he was putting into move. The morning class bell couldn’t have honestly started soon enough…

When the bell finally sounded, Tristen honestly want to roll back into bed with how tired he felt. At least jump in a shower. But he had to go to class in his condition, much to his disdain. With a wave goodbye, Tristen would pick his stuff back up and trudge off for math class. Hopefully this wasn’t going to be too bad…  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:51 am
Blizzard120

When the bell finally sounded, Tristen honestly want to roll back into bed with how tired he felt. At least jump in a shower. But he had to go to class in his condition, much to his disdain. With a wave goodbye, Tristen would pick his stuff back up and trudge off for math class. Hopefully this wasn’t going to be too bad…

In time Tristen would arrive at Ms. Tyme's class, the teacher already there and greeting the students as they entered. When Tristen entered a big smile grew on her face, Ms. Tyme would lean in and give the hybrid a big hug. "Tristen! I was so excited to finally meet you! I heard all about you from Mr. Hassel and the Jugo twins!" She told Tristen as she hugged her, not lingering too long with the hug and pulled away. "Pick a seat dear and class will start shortly."

As Tristen turned to the class he'd spot a familiar face, Penny sitting in the back corner of the class, her head hanging as she was clearly messing with her Roto-phone under her desk. Another girl sitting in the desk in front of Penny, her hair black with a single green streak, was trying to talk to her about Pokemon battles but Penny wasn't paying attention. There was an empty desk to the left of Penny and one in front of the battle fanatic.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:40 pm
Tristen finally would make it into Ms. Tyme’s class, worried that he might end up falling asleep in class due to the strenuous training session that he ended up with early this morning. Though at the very least, he would arrive on time, just before the tardy bell would ring. Upon arrival, he would end up getting a rather unexpected welcome out of the teacher; a big hug just right out of nowhere. The twins just hugged Tristen out of nowhere as well. Was this a Paldean thing? Who knows. Once out of the hug, Tristen would hesitate taking a seat, still trying to quickly process the random sign of affection and weird welcome, then start to find his way to a seat.

Making his way back, his utter confusion would break through upon seeing Penny again. A familiar face was welcome at this point. Though this other girl…he recognized her…she was in Mr. Hassel’s art class as well. The way that the girl was talking to Penny…were they acquainted? Though…Penny isn’t giving this other girl the time of day it looked like. More strange things, it seemed. Tristen would make his way to the seat in front of Penny, sitting his pack down. “Hey Penny, I guess we share this class too, huh?” Tristen said, sitting down. “How is your Scatterbug coming along?”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:27 pm
Penny perked up as Tristen spoke to him, recognizing his voice and eager to hear one that didn't belong to Nemona. "Oh, hey Tristan. Yeah, looks like we do. Scatterbug? It's doing fine, it has been getting along pretty good with my Leafeon." She answered the boy, looking to Nemona with a sigh as she noticed the girl had already taken an interest in Tristen.

"Scatterbug!? Aw man did you too get to be part of Scatterbug assignment? I got to do it last year, and the year before, but Mr. Jacq wouldn't let me do it a third time." Nemona complained.

"You evolved them into Vivillon in record times! First breaking the record by a long shot and then breaking your own record the second time! What else was there to learn from it!?" Penny asked, exhausted already by Nemona.

"So? I love raising Pokemon so much!" Nemona proclaimed. It then hit her that she had yet to introduce herself to Tristen. "Oh! I'm sorry, I get so caught up in Pokemon sometimes...I'm Nemona! You're Tristen, right? People been talking about you around the school!" The girl laughed.

"Nemona...ugh...good things, Tristen, don't worry about it. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about you." Penny reassured Tristen. "Forgive Nemona, she is...excitable."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:01 pm
‘Heard stuff’…that is the second time that he’s been told that in two days now. Though Penny reassures its nothing bad but now his curiosity is now getting the better of him. “Uh…what…is being said about me?” Tristen asked. If Ms. Picante had any hint, it was the kind of hybrid he was. No one truly knew what kind of one he was, or if they did, perhaps the fact that he is as young as he was and yet he’s in an evolved state. He was trying to keep his head down for the most part since the Snagems separated into their separate paths, and the only slip-up (that he was aware of) he had was not necessarily his fault, being that with Wimpod managing to expose Dragonite to Fela, something that he wasn’t ready to do yet. Maybe he could start getting insight as to what the word was going on around here and maybe try to work on any issues through today.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:55 pm
-Meanwhile, at the school nurses office-

Deo was sore, burning, and hurt. His uniform was smoldered and darkened with ash and burn. It has seen worse for wear. Shuffling into the school nurses office, he sat down but slowly. His fur was decent, but of course, the skin was burnt to a crisp. He awaited the school nurse, saying "Nurse, I am asking for some aid, I was nearly burnt alive trying to save someone from a burning wreckage..." He made sure to not spoil the mission, as the secrecy was important. "The person is safe by the way" He mentioned as well, not to alarm the nurse at the office. Also, as he was saying this, his voice sounded hoarse and dry. His eyes were normally red, but this time they were RED. His pain was visible and he stayed stationary for a long time, so the pain can just go away. His paw pads were scorched, making it difficult for him to walk on them.  

DeoLux

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:34 pm
Blizzard120
‘Heard stuff’…that is the second time that he’s been told that in two days now. Though Penny reassures its nothing bad but now his curiosity is now getting the better of him. “Uh…what…is being said about me?” Tristen asked. If Ms. Picante had any hint, it was the kind of hybrid he was. No one truly knew what kind of one he was, or if they did, perhaps the fact that he is as young as he was and yet he’s in an evolved state. He was trying to keep his head down for the most part since the Snagems separated into their separate paths, and the only slip-up (that he was aware of) he had was not necessarily his fault, being that with Wimpod managing to expose Dragonite to Fela, something that he wasn’t ready to do yet. Maybe he could start getting insight as to what the word was going on around here and maybe try to work on any issues through today.

"Oh! I can answer that!" Nemona spoke up before Penny could, the girl with glasses sighing. "Your hybrid species! Something called a Manetric? You look really cool! Are Manetric strong? Good for battling? What kind of moves do they learn? Where can I get one?" The girl bombarded Tristen with a bunch of question.

"Yeah...that..." Penny grumbled. "Also there is talk you're something of a strong trainer." The girl continued, Nemona perking up and leaning in close to Tristen, just staring at him in silence as stars sparkled in her eyes. "...I shouldn't have said that. Any who, I've heard worse rumors."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:45 pm
DeoLux
-Meanwhile, at the school nurses office-

Deo was sore, burning, and hurt. His uniform was smoldered and darkened with ash and burn. It has seen worse for wear. Shuffling into the school nurses office, he sat down but slowly. His fur was decent, but of course, the skin was burnt to a crisp. He awaited the school nurse, saying "Nurse, I am asking for some aid, I was nearly burnt alive trying to save someone from a burning wreckage..." He made sure to not spoil the mission, as the secrecy was important. "The person is safe by the way" He mentioned as well, not to alarm the nurse at the office. Also, as he was saying this, his voice sounded hoarse and dry. His eyes were normally red, but this time they were RED. His pain was visible and he stayed stationary for a long time, so the pain can just go away. His paw pads were scorched, making it difficult for him to walk on them.

"Oh my! What happened to you dear!? Say no more! Let's get you better!" Nurse Miriam said, immediately seeing Deo as he walked in, jumping to her feet and immediately getting to work on him.

-----

Some time later...

Deo would be laying in a bed in the nurse's office, his burnt uniform removed, now stripped down to his underwear however covered with a blanket. Numerous bandages covered his body, the burns wrapped up after profuse amounts of burn cream were applied. Thankfully for Deo the burns weren't that deep, all superficial first degree burns where they got through his fur. He would be fine, just needed several days of bed rest and was excused from class for those days.

For now Deo slept, the nurse insisting on him going to sleep, to help speed up the healing process provided by her Meganium's presence coupled with its Heal Pulse, its naturally refreshing energies and the Heal Pulse helping speed up wound healing. However in the end the nurse decided Deo wouldn't get a choice after he got a little agitated over being told he was excused from his duties, which meant no operation Starfall, and her Hypno had used Hypnosis to lull him asleep. It was for the best.

Deo would now sleep, dreams bubbling to the surface of his mind as he slumbered. What might Deo be dreaming about? Both the narrator and Hypno were very curious as to what those dreams might be...  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:57 pm
Tristen stared to stare at Nemona in a bit of awkwardness, being bombarded with all manner of questions in such a fashion. For a second there, he almost thought B and E was right there in Nemona’s seat. Before he could answer any such questions, something sank to the pit of his stomach. Penny mentioning that he was a strong trainer. He wondered if Fela actually did let it out about him having Dragonite after all. He probably should have, in hindsight, tried to ask her to keep Dragonite on the down low for the time being. Though, there was that small batch of students that were not Snagems in that initial class with Ms. Dendra…though he didn’t really show anything off in that class either. His performance with Castform was hardly a demonstration of his talents, especially if say Reno or Abby had anything to say about it at the time. He did mention to Penny having a Espeon, but that shouldn’t have given that much away, could it? Tristen would still try to play this rather cool for the time being…

“I mean, I don’t know about that much.” Tristen said, scratching the back of his head. Looking towards Penny. “I mean, yea, I’m a Manetric hybrid, but a strong trainer? I kinda wonder where they get that?” He said. The moment he looked back at Nemona, he nearly did a double take. Another glance at Penny, then back at Nemona. “Um…are…you okay…?”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:04 pm
- at the nurses office -

Deo was hesitant against staying in the bed, but he barely had enough strength to resist. The hypnosis took its effect, and he was o u t out. Now he slept, heavy, and peaceful???? This was odd for Deo, but he didn’t know this yet, but this was a message to him from the afterlife beyond.

Into the dreamworld we go. He is his hybrid form, returning to a Sandgem before he was hybridized. The smell of the beach, the crisp dry air, and the sounds of the ocean. He walked up to his house, a blue house with a yellow roof, and a porch where he saw a familiar face. His very own Grandmother. “Grandmother!” he cheered in glee, and there she stood, so happy to see her grandson. She was incredibly happy to see him, the smile on her face and the laughter as she handed him his favorate sugar cookies. He took his paw….. PAW?!?! He panicked as she just touched his hand, and he went from panic, to immense meltdown. “Why was I made into this monster that I am?!” he wailed. He also started blaming himself that he went overboard at his job and was furious that he felt the rage, the massive rage that he wanted to kill that doctor. The one he was told of by the fortune teller. She just put her hand on his shoulder, and he looked up at her. She smiled as a halo appeared over her head.

“It’s ok Deo. Isn’t that who you go by now?” She said calmly. “Yeah, I guess since I have a new body, I have a new name.” he would say through his sadness. She would continue. “I know what you have been going through, I have been watching from the other side. Those new friends you made. SNAGEM? If I remember correctly.”

He would nod, to return his head to a lower position. “They are a handful” he would say quietly. “Tell me what you think of them” She inquired. He would say “I am unsure if I fit with this team, they do some morally grey deeds and I am unsure that I can keep up and stay within the confines of the law” She walked to the kitchen and said “I’m still listening! Not all good decisions are within the bounds of the law” She would start making the breading for a batch of a delicious deep fried magikarp. “If a child was endangered and it would be unlawful to enter the house she was in, would you do it and darn the torpedoes?” as she started to filet the magikarp. “It makes sense to do right before the law comes in” She started melting the lard on the pan as she told Deo “Moving on from that, you are still troubled” She began while frying as she asked “So why do you think you are a monster?” which he answered with little hesitation. “Because I am much larger, mostly pokemon, and jacked, Plus all this while all of the family was human!” she saw he was getting pent up. “Relax Deo. You always had problems with being different. Just remember, I am always watching.” She would be at the stove frying the food in this cast iron skillet and she started humming a tune.

Deo would relax and look around, it was the way he remembered it, the room was a comfortable light green wallpaper as pictures of the family all around, the television set in the middle. Surrounded by comfortable couches and chairs. A bookshelf with the family tree was by the window that overlooked the garden, with fresh tomatoes and lettuce growing in the garden. He would lean back and relax as time passed. He was relaxing as she called “Dinner Deo!” As he hopped up and went to the kitchen table as it was his favorite dish, Deep Fried Magikarp with Fries and a lemonade. “Before you dig in” she said “When you finish, you will wake up. I love you, and I want you to know that I am always watching” She said as he dug in, the taste of childhood came in and things began to get hazy, then black. The he awoke, in a state of zen and calm. “Can I have some more…..” he spoke before going back to sleep.  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:04 pm
Monique wasn't hurt, but she was exhausted. Thoroughly. She had no energy for an Illusion by the time she finally was dropped off at the academy, stumbling kind of blindly through the halls toward the dormitory wing. She wanted to interact with people, but not quite like this. After fumbling for her keycard in that way so characteristic of the weariest traveler anxiously awaiting their hotel room, she limped across the threshold, slotted her Poké Balls into the mini healing machine on the dresser, cast off her sweat-soaked base layer to sit in a pile on the floor, and sprawled on the bed, a big, black-and-red tangle of matted fur seeking rest.

~~~

_We just wanted to be noticed, accepted. An ignored fire has a tendency to get out of control..._

Mela's words rattled around in the sheriff of New Po's brain. Ignored...by whom? And if so, for how long? Mela seemed sincere, even kind of a hottie. Her outfit would have fit right in with New Po or even the wastelands.

She knew something about ignored fires. In the long run, Aether Island beyond Flower City would have been one. She'd only heard stories of life in the upper tiers or even the Royal Canopy. Compared to the life most other islanders eked out, it was positively extravagant. And King Faba had an attitude and a worldview to match. The Dome might well have enclosed a private zoo. Good for playing king and the occasional nubile body. Sure, Monique loved Sub Rosa, but she knew that her body, not her brains, got her there.

The vision of a royal coin danced in her head again. But this time, she struggled to discern the face embossed on it. _Who is the Faba of this place? Who ignored the fire?_

The clock by the bed read 20:26. Monique had slept for hours. She stood up and started to get herself in order to at least slink down to the cafeteria for some food. Given how physical her work had been today, that meant a mini dose of fur shampoo—one of the biggest adjustments of hybridization—lest she stink. A fairly plain set of clothes would do—let an Illusion take care of the rest.

She made her way down the hallway and to the cafeteria. It was later, so most of the dinner rush had passed by, but ChiChi was there once she got back with a plate of tapas. "Oh hey. Dance classes end?"

"Yeah, I needed to get back to take care of some things. ...Where did you end up? You look okay, but you're acting a little tired."

"...Had a long day helping on a...special project for the school."

"Oh? What sort of project did Director Clavell give you?"

"I... I don't think I can say, but it involves some of us from Snagem. What did I miss in class?"

"I happen to have notes for you, actually. Probability. Did you know some moves have variable power?"

Monique shook her head. "No, I didn't." She was handed a worksheet. It contained information on Magnitude, a Ground-type move.

"That's your homework. Should be pretty easy to start. But tell me... Is something on your mind?"

A lot was. "Tell me... Do you know anything about this..." She whispered softly. "Team Star bunch?" Monique had no idea how long ChiChi had been around on campus, but certainly she had to know more than the sheriff did.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:05 pm
Other than the Burn she was dealing with, Amber was relatively unharmed. Still, she knew she needed to get it dealt with, so as soon as she got back to the academy (she kept her eyes closed the entire way back on the taxi), she went straight to the nurse's office. She could see Deo lying there, and she had to wonder how he was doing. She didn't ask, however, knowing that doctor/patient confidentiality was a thing. She doubted the nurse would really tell her anything, anyway. When she was seen, she explained that she'd been on the receiving end of a Fire-type attack, and that she was certain she'd received a Burn from it.

The nurse confirmed that she did, indeed, have a minor burn, and gave her a small tube of burn cream for it. "Keep it covered and get some rest," the nurse said. Amber nodded, taking the cream and heading back to her dorm. Once she was inside, she let Bubbles out of her ball. "Can you help me with this?" she asked, showing the Water-type the tube of cream. Bubbles nodded, and Amber sat down on the floor, pulling the side of her shirt up just a bit so that the burn area could be seen. Bubbles hissed slightly at the sight of the angry, red skin. Smearing the cream on her paws, the Water-type gently spread the cream over the burned area, making Amber suck in her breath sharply at the feeling before relaxing a bit as the cream took effect.

As this was happening, there was a knock on the door, and Amber answered for whomever it was to come in. She heard the door open and close, before a feminine voice spoke. "That looks pretty bad," the voice said, and Amber turned to see a girl that she didn't recognize. After a few seconds of silence, the stranger spoke again. "Bryony, your roommate, remember?" she said. "Right, sorry," Amber said, putting her shirt back in place as Bubbles patted her back gently to signal she was done. "Sorry, there's been a lot of things happening recently, so I kind of... forgot." Bryony shook her head with a slight smile. "Don't worry about it," she said, waving off the apology. "We've only met once, so I wasn't expecting you to remember me right off. Besides, we've both been busy with our own things, so it's really no big deal."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:16 pm
She had come to class for the sole purpose of using it to try and figure out the math for adding additional portions to her hammer, which might not have been the specified goal for that class but at least kept with the spirit of it being a math class. What Leslie hadn't expected was for her attention to be completely derailed by the overly energetic girl, the one other young hybrid Snagem had, and whoever the girl with the funky hair was. There was absolutely no way her personal engineering project was going to get anywhere with them like this, so she figured that she might as well intrude and hope that it would put an end to this for her. Turning towards where the trio was next to her, Leslie would speak up. "I would really like to focus on actually improving my equipment here. So maybe you stop picking on one of the only team members who didn't want to do something outside of the school and I won't have to show you what the rest of us are like." She growled out, staring down Nemona as she spoke.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff