Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 6:31 pm
"Okay, thank you Ms. Picante." he said to him, both showing gratitude for the advice and the sandwich. He went down the line, picked up a lemonade and a package of chips then went over. He'd notice where E, B, Matteo, and Fela was, but then also took note to Nemona and Penny. As tempting as it was to see Nemona and Penny, just to not deal with Matteo's ire for at least one lunch break, he'd figure at the very least try to find out more to this rumor and maybe get him off his case. Though, unfortunately, Fela was also there. She knows of Dragonite, much to his disdain. Tristen almost wondered if Fela actually told him already. Not to mention, as he thought about it, he needed to check up on Scatterbug and maybe make arrangements about trying to get Scatterbug evolved for Mr. Jacq's class. Tristen would take a deep breath and make his way over towards Matteo and the others. He might as well rip the proverbial band-aid off of this whole situation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 3:47 pm
"Tristen!" E and B shouted as Tristen stepped up to the table, both of them waving excitedly at him, almost knocking over both of their cartons of milk to which Fela was quick to stop them from tipping over.

"Hey Tristen." She greeted the hybrid, taking a sigh as she sat back down after preventing a flood of milk across the table. "How has the day been going?"

Matteo however only gave him a quick glance before turning his gaze downward to his lunch, saying nothing.

The twins would pat the empty seats on either side of them but there was two more on the other side, one by Fela and one by Matteo. It was his choice where he sat.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 4:51 pm
Tristen would give yet another chuckle, glad for the levity of what these next few moments were about to bring. Tristen would sit next to the twins, specifically, across from Fela. He sat his tray down at the table. “Hey B. E. Fela. Matteo.” He said, sitting down, placing his tray on the table. “It’s alright, I guess. Apart from being somewhat tired still from this morning before class, things are…getting pretty weird. People are circulating rumors about me and I don’t know why. I’ve only been here a couple of days now. I didn’t think I did anything to warrant it. B and E told me a bit about it, as did Penny during another class. And apparently because of it, that Nemona girl is wanting to have a Pokémon battle with me pretty badly. I didn’t think too much of that in particular until I met someone in the lunch line a few minutes ago tell me she’s a champion-ranked trainer, which…I’m assuming that means she’s probably one of the best here. I feel like I’m already in over my head. I mean, I guess I could try and battle her or maybe try to see her in that tournament B and E told me about earlier, but ugh…this is not what I expected when I got here.” Tristen sighed to himself, trying to keep levity of some sort. “But anyways, how’s Scatterbug doing?” he then asked Fela.

Right now, he wasn’t trying to incur Matteo’s wrath. He was pretty certain the rumors are what is getting at him, but he wasn’t going to upfront question Matteo about it. If nothing else, he was going to allow Matteo to snap on his own and make himself look like the jerk in the situation. Trying to take the high-road as it were. If he wants to confront Tristen on anything, he'd make Matteo take the first move if he can help it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 6:26 pm
"Oh, Nemona...sorry about the rumors, the school talks a lot." Fela said, shaking he heard slightly in response to that name. E and B however started carrying on about how cool Nemona is, how many Pokemon she had, and so forth. Looks like she had a few fans. "...any way...Scatterbug is doing good! This morning I took it out for a quick walk and climb up a tree, that was until a Rookidee tried to make breakfast out of it. Thankfully some hybrid girl with a hammer shooed it away, didn't get to thank her though as she quickly ran after it while hurling slurs at it. Honestly the whole thing was a weird way to start the morning." Fela continued.

Again, Matteo didn't say word, just kept eating his sandwich, only look up to glance at the twins, roll his eyes, and go back to eating. The mention of rumors did make him shoot a quick glance at Tristen but it wasn't enough to stir him to do more than that.

"So, want to meet again after school to train Scatterbug some more? Still need to work on its skittish nature but I guess that's normal for a small Bug type like it." Fela said to Tristen.

"We used to be scared too!" E spoke up.

"Yeah! But Matteo helped us get brave!" B concurred.

Matteo smirked slightly but did not look up.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2024 7:10 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh, Nemona...sorry about the rumors, the school talks a lot." Fela said, shaking he heard slightly in response to that name. E and B however started carrying on about how cool Nemona is, how many Pokemon she had, and so forth. Looks like she had a few fans. "...any way...Scatterbug is doing good! This morning I took it out for a quick walk and climb up a tree, that was until a Rookidee tried to make breakfast out of it. Thankfully some hybrid girl with a hammer shooed it away, didn't get to thank her though as she quickly ran after it while hurling slurs at it. Honestly the whole thing was a weird way to start the morning." Fela continued.

Again, Matteo didn't say word, just kept eating his sandwich, only look up to glance at the twins, roll his eyes, and go back to eating. The mention of rumors did make him shoot a quick glance at Tristen but it wasn't enough to stir him to do more than that.

"So, want to meet again after school to train Scatterbug some more? Still need to work on its skittish nature but I guess that's normal for a small Bug type like it." Fela said to Tristen.

"We used to be scared too!" E spoke up.

"Yeah! But Matteo helped us get brave!" B concurred.

Matteo smirked slightly but did not look up.

Tristen ended up staying silent for a moment, not wanting to focus too much about the ‘hybrid girl with a hammer’. Leslie is already stirring up more than what he’d care for. He wasn’t sure just how much her blathering riled up the rumors, though at least she ended up saving Scatterbug, oddly enough. Tristen did not want to know what would of happened in Mr. Jacq’s class when he and Fela would have had to explain to him that the food chain wanted to rear its ugly head. “Yea, that would be good. Mr. Jacq only gave us a month and while I am kind of certain we can at least get him to evolve once, I wanna try going all the way. I don’t know how behind I am in the class being new here so I want to not take any chances if that is good with you.” He said to her. He almost wanted to make an aside comment about Wimpod, but then he didn’t want to bring up anything that would have brought up Dragonite. Let alone the fact that he didn’t have Dragonite on him for the time being.

Listening to B and E made him wonder the kind of history between the twins and Matteo. He was perhaps the brother the two of them needed which made him feel oddly nostalgic. Especially for the slight need in bravery, though he could only wonder they needed to get courage over. Thoughts for another time. Tristen would finally take a bite of the sandwich he got from the line, then another one once he got it down. “…huh…Matteo, you weren’t really kidding, were you? The Ultra Variety Sandwich isn’t bad at all. Though…” he took a lift of the bread real quick. “…mine does have the potato salad in it…can’t really taste it that much though…” he said, sitting the bread back down and going for another bite. “Anyways, I was trying to give it some thought about how to get better at using Agility, trying to figure out where I was going wrong this morning. I’m willing to try again if you’re up for it at some time.”  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff