Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Milan Wellbelove's Apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxM ɪ ʟ ᴀ ɴ xxxW ᴇ ʟ ʟ ʙ ᴇ ʟ ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ ' s xxxL ᴏ ғ ᴛ xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᴅ ɪ ᴀ ɢ ᴏ ɴxxxᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴇ ʏ , E N G L A N Dxxx

Located in the heart of Diagon Alley, Milan's apartment is situated above Cloak & Coven, which is conveniently co-owned by Milan. He renovated the old-timey loft into a modernistic paradise. He has a sewing space, nice little kitchen (with only vegan-friendly foods), and a cool, lofted bedroom with a cozy cal-king bed. Friends and family are welcome, but please floo into the shop below (during business hours) or outside, then knock.... unless you've notified ahead of time, of course.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:53 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x I s x M ɪ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxMɪʟᴀɴ Aᴍɪᴀs Wᴇʟʟʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Wᴏʀᴋ || Oɴ A Cᴏғғᴇᴇ Rᴜɴ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Tᴏᴡɴ || Mᴏᴍ's Pᴇɴᴛʜᴏᴜsᴇ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Floo Name : Milan's Flat

⟹ During Business Hours, Please Floo/Apparate downstairs to Cloak & Coven

⟹ There is a guest bed, hidden behind the bookcase as a murphy bed... This is mostly for siblings needing a place to crash

⟹ This flat is vegan safe. No cooking of non-vegan food allowed (unless you've got permission, but don't use Milan's red pot/pan set)

Do not bring peanuts, peanut products, or any sort of peanut particulates into this home, lest you cause a medical emergency and earn a lifetime ban

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴a Northern White-Faced owl named Otis

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Cloak & Coven
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mom, Linsey, Milan, Bieito, Serghei
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Confrontations?
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh yaaaaaay....

Ella was so, so glad she was able to hide behind Mom. Why was Serghei here?! Why were any of the Antonovs in the UK? Hadn't Father always said how much he detested the British Isles (and people, cuisine... everything, really)? But now her worst nightmare was here. Why had he gone to a shop in London when they had a personal tailor in Romania? Well, that also assumed they still lived in Romania. After being so rudely thrown out by letter, all Ella knew was that they'd left their giant house. She'd been a little preoccupied, and even the Grey family hadn't seemed able to track down the Antonov family... so how would she ever have been able?

With the proverbial bomb dropped, Ella clung to her new mom, wanting nothing but the safety the woman could provide. Though, in good news, it did seem the others in the room all looked ready for a potential throwdown. Milan opened up his home, wanting to move their conversation somewhere private, which was absolutely a relief to Ella. She watched silently as he set to lock up, occasionally glancing over at the rigid features that so much resembled his parents. If Father found her... Ella feared for her life on every front. Heck, if any of the boys found her, it'd be darn near a death knell.... but Serghei didn't seem interested in a fight?

Milan opened the door beside his office, revealing the staircase up to his flat. Once he requested the ladies to enter first, Ella held tight to Hannah's hand as they stepped up. Milan followed the party, making sure everyone went safely. Once in the apartment, Ella squeaked in a bit of shock when someone quickly stood from the couch. "Oh! Ah... um.... hello?" Bieito seemed confused by it all, finally looking over at Milan. "Hey, Bee. Sorry to crash your off day. We had some... family drama crop up and needed a private place to talk. Oh, this is Hannah Grey-Cavendish, Linsey and Ella's mum. And this is Serghei Antonov... Ella's... biological sibling." Ella tried not to giggle as the tallest in the room spit venom on the word Serghei had chosen to use.

"Ah, bonjour! It is a pleasure to meet you both." Bieito seemed super uncomfortable in this situation, and honestly, Ella couldn't blame him a bit. He probably just wanted to read his book in peace. "Hannah, this is Bieito, my brother." Another pointed jab by the Brit, alright. Ella reached a small hand over, taking Linsey's. Now that she was safely nestled between her mom and sister, things felt a little safer. It helped that Milan seemed ready to knock someone out.

"A pleasure, as well. I am, ah, transferring into Hogwarts this year." Wait.... what?! Ella looked over at Linsey, wondering if she was as surprised by the huge reveal. "And I suppose to clear some air... yes, I am well aware my parents and brothers were abusive and probably worse toward Llewella. I, myself, have unclean hands... And I should have been able to step up to her defense. She didn't deserve any of the treatment she received, but the Antonov Family... doesn't really feel the same. So to you, Llewella, I am sorry. Îmi pare rău. Ar fi trebuit să fiu mai bine pentru tine. Și sper că îmi vei oferi chiar și o mică șansă să mă revanșez."

Ella sighed softly, knowing those words could only have been meant for her. No one else knew Romanian, except possibly a small smattering of words here and there from Ella tripping over them. She reached up a hand, pulling on her messy hair until it covered her eyes and shielded her pain. This stupid situation meant she was in the spotlight. Sure, it was only them, but it was still going to cause chaos. She just wanted to go home and forget this whole stupid thing, but if Serghei (and what of Demyan?!) was coming to Hogwarts, she had a whole year to be trapped in what she could only hope weren't more lies. If he was as much of a jerk as the other six, well... she simply would not go back. But it Mom, Linsey, Milan, and Bieito too... if they figured he was okay, well, maybe she'd have a safety net.

{{Wearing :: Ella :: Serghei :: Milan :: Bieito}}

{{Translation - "I am sorry. I should have been better for you. And I hope you'll give me even a small chance to make it up to you."}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Ella - #5B92E5
          Serghei - #32CD32
          Milan - #0FC0FC
          Bieito - #71A6D2

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers