User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's here! Well in a day or so! Or its October or well past by the time you read this but just know the vibes of halloween of 2023 reside here! I want all geeking out of halloween and october shared here if ya have the time. If nothing else it'll give me an outlet to throw mine out there.

Games of course! Phasmophobia for ghost hunting. I'm going to try demonologist and check in on obsideo and ghost hunters corp w/e the heck they changed name too and ghost exorcism I got a gaggle of ghost games. I tend to do a play through of quest for glory 4 an old dos game from my childhood that always feel like halloween for me.

I've already decorated my finaly fantasy 14 guild house as of the 1st day of fall inside and out for halloween. I have like 6 outfits (so far pirate ) that are halloween related on gaia made up recently. My rl folks won't let me decorate irl till October 1st lol.. but i'm waiting... i'm waiting..

Hot cocoa, soup chili and cornbreads, honey spiced teas. Baking warm bread. Rocky Horror picture show is my goto halloween movie lol! These are my digs for this time of the year. Throw me some halloween/october geek outs of ya own!

We have more than enough resources for a decent little contest or some kinda prize related halloween event we could throw in here if anyones interested. If not since its not super busy let me know if any of you need help on your halloween avatars! I might be able to secure some funds and/or items if you're lacking something for that perfect halloween look!