Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Victory Road [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:28 am
Aden's panic at the start Reno looked to be in would be brief, yet still feel like months had passed. But, it'd all wash away in an instant to be replaced with a desire to test that prosthetic arm's durability when Reno casually grabbed the arm and got it back into place. "You know, I'm surprised no one's ripped that arm right back off of you to smack you with it," he remarked, sighing in relief all the same. He'd take being slightly annoyed at a joke over serious harm any day and besides, Crystal seemed to share the sentiment of delivering a light smack to the head.

"Anyways, yeah, let's keep going. With hopefully more eyes on the road this time... hm?"

In the midst of all this, a Fidough within the area had grown curious about what was going on. While most would flee at such a sign of potential danger, this one would give a curious yip before looking and sniffing around the trio. Had it not been for that and a feeling that suggested less a dog and more a walking bakery treat that escaped well before going in the oven- nevermind it sprouting legs to accomplish such a feat- he wouldn't have thought anything of their presence.

"Hey? You're not anything I recognize..." He remarked, keeping a wary eye as he took out his SNAG. He managed to get into the Pokedex app on it before stopping himself, figuring that data wasn't likely to be there. Figuring there wasn't too high a chance of them causing much trouble, he'd look over to Reno and Crystal again, trying to keep a more mental eye on the pup in the meantime. "Right, Levincia. Reno, is your bike still good?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:51 pm
Giving a quick rev of the motor, Reno would nod appreciatively before looking back towards Aden. "All good here. Now, hop on Crystal's board and lets see who can get there first." Reno said, giving a smug little smile towards the pair. Quickly leaping onto the driver's seat of the vehicle, he would take off without another word for their destination. Or at least the closest he could recollect the path for their destination.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:42 pm
Crystal narrowed her eyes as Reno sped off, ear twitching. "Are you seriously daring us to race?... Aden, you want on here or you plan on taking your own hoverboard? W- I'm planning on taking off full trot with this thing one way or the other." A small grin would creep onto the corners of her face as she made this comment. She wasn't sure how well they knew how fast she could make this thing go, and she was ready to show it off now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:44 pm
"You know? I'll take my chances with the hoverboard," Aden remarked, about to get on it and take off himself since Reno seemed to waste no time in trying to leave him or Crystal in his dust. "See if this hoverboard can't keep up with you two."

But whenever Crystal took off herself, Aden's attempt to do the same would be stopped by the dough-like puppy that made themselves known. Only, now they were trying to climb on the hoverboard and to his legs, barking like they were expecting something and making Aden stop himself for the sake of the Pokemon's safety. "What? What're you looking for?" He asked, trying to gently push the pup away and sitting down to rummage through his stuff, only for them to try and go into his backpack. "Are you hungry? I've probably got a few berries you can have or something- no. Down."

Quickly, he'd pick them up and set them back down. "If you're good and stay still, I'll give you a few berries. Alright?" A happy hop followed in response, letting Aden sigh in relief. "Good, now let's see... oh. These should work?" Taking a few Oran Berries out and holding his hand out, he'd keep an eye on the Pokemon's reaction as they padded over and curiously sniffed at the berries. He wasn't terribly worried, with the worst that might come is the Pokemon expecting more food. Chances were, he figured, they'd be sated with the offering and probably leave to go about their business. They did seem to sniff around and give a curious bark, though. A question of "more?" that Aden picked up on quickly.. to which he shook his head.

"No, that's all I've got, I'm sorry," he remarked. "I've gotta go. You can find your way home, right? Ugh, catching up's gonna be rough..."

With that, Aden got back to his feet, onto the hoverboard, and took off. Unknown to him, just as the Fidough dejectedly started to walk off, a Dunsparce would pop out of the ground. Were they privvy to the whole thing? Was it bad luck? Whatever the case, there was now a poor pup flying in the air, seemingly in the same direction Aden just went...  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:33 am
Crystal nodded to Aden’s response. “Alright then. See ya at Levincia.” After a wave she crouched for a moment before taking off, the lightboard leaving a trail behind it. She’d also have it take to the air, it’d be a bit easier to dodge things if it was harder for things to be there to begin with. Light trailing behind the board, she’d speed up to meet with Reno, greeting him with a traditional Alola wave. “Alola, Reno! Catch you at the city!” She’d speed up again, planning on beating the redhead for daring to leave her in the dust.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff